• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pulsingholes (Elgore)

Pulsingholes (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:12 AM

Can anybody provide a good/effective solo pve build, everything ive found so far, is out dated, as in all the talent and skills are mixed up on older builds.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNot as close to Russia as you think...

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:47 AM

heartstruck and shadow dungeon kek

Currently undergoing a life change.

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:44 AM

For General PvE  I recommend this build. 

Spoiler

Notes on this build. These are my personal preferences that suit my casual game-play needs. I even use this build a lot in PvP. Due the insane healing advantages.  Some talents can be interchanged for personal touch.

Thievish Tricks: The first few mainly help with your dodge and critical damage. Deep Freeze for longer Ice Bomb duration.  Magic Bomb for Crowd Control on mobs. 

Poison:  This tree has great damage over time capabilities.  Best healing option for assassins too.. Vampire Strike gives deal decent damage and a nice heal. The Poison Eating talent is even better.  Use adder strike on an enemy to inflict 12 seconds of poison. Then heal with detox which converts those 12 seconds of poison into 12 seconds of healing aka regeneration.  A passive heal for the assassin class.  Time your 2 skills right and you should have constant healing without any cool downs. 

Perfidy is the bread and butter of the build. Aka. The Dodge Talents. Dodge is what keeps you alive.  With high dodge and healing you should rarely ever die in PvE. 

Do note.This build is not the PvE High DPS Boss and Elite build that many like to use..  This is better suited for PvE farming, Dungeons, Leveling, ect.

#4 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:42 AM

You need to be objective in your questions.
Do you need PvE to play or win boss / elite chests? ; for upar recommend the darkskiss, but to win chests I do not recommend.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#5 AriaValkyrie (Elgore)

AriaValkyrie (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:16 AM

Top dps build (boss / elite chests)

Attached Files

Edited by AriaValkyrie (Elgore), 06 March 2019 - 06:26 AM.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#6 Pulsingholes (Elgore)

Pulsingholes (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:56 AM

Thanks, this all helps a lot, right now im only level 35, so a more pve/leveling based build was more suited, but i will save the other builds for when i do move to bossing and pvp, Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users