#1 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:44 PM

I need reach lv 45 today, im at 41. Where should I grind? I do quest and farm at Prince of mara. Theres any Better place?

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 957 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:06 PM

You could get a more precise advise mentioning your class and profession :)

• Zyyon (Elgore) likes this

#3 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:02 PM

You could get a more precise advise mentioning your class and profession :)

Im a sorcerer XD

#4 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:02 AM

I recommend to do all of the big quest {experience wise} and daily quest first. Including the Wanted Daily Dungeons/Crypts for your level.

That may require finding a party but the experience gained is worth it. Do the quest first. Grinding mobs alone is not a very pleasant way to level up.

If you really want to grind though and loose your sanity there are a few methods.

As for grinding spots. You want to hit up maps with mobs higher level than you and with many mobs in one spot of course. The Warrior Ant/Scorpion and other Desert Mob grinding spots were only effective up until level 43 ish. After that the experience gain is not worth the time.

Level 43-49 is just killing mobs in the 45-55 range.
Possible spots include Teuton (killing the bonerattlers), Shamba (pulling the whole map), Wolf Pits(testing the experience from Werewolves), last spot is the PvP Tower.
All viable options.

Take another player preferably a hunter friend that is max level to help you. The hunter gathers the map and places a dummy down to tank the mobs. Then you just have to aoe and dps the mobs to death. Keep the hunter outside of the pt so that no experience is lost. It is a little slow when level 43vs 51 mobs but great experience.

The tower method still works too, I believe anyways. Gather 4-8 people to repeatedly die to you in the tower. You collect experience with each kill. It quickly adds up, especially with experience buffs and head hunter buff in the tower.

Leveled many friends 20-60 in a week or less during x3 week using those type methods. 60-65 take about a week unless you no life grind. Waiting for dailies will keep your sanity.

Gather a group of players and things will get done quickly.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 14 March 2019 - 02:17 AM.

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

#5 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:25 AM

I recommend to do all of the big quest {experience wise} and daily quest first. Including the Wanted Daily Dungeons/Crypts for your level.

That may require finding a party but the experience gained is worth it. Do the quest first. Grinding mobs alone is not a very pleasant way to level up.

If you really want to grind though and loose your sanity there are a few methods.

As for grinding spots. You want to hit up maps with mobs higher level than you and with many mobs in one spot of course. The Warrior Ant/Scorpion and other Desert Mob grinding spots were only effective up until level 43 ish. After that the experience gain is not worth the time.

Level 43-49 is just killing mobs in the 45-55 range.
Possible spots include Teuton (killing the bonerattlers), Shamba (pulling the whole map), Wolf Pits(testing the experience from Werewolves), last spot is the PvP Tower.
All viable options.

Take another player preferably a hunter friend that is max level to help you. The hunter gathers the map and places a dummy down to tank the mobs. Then you just have to aoe and dps the mobs to death. Keep the hunter outside of the pt so that no experience is lost. It is a little slow when level 43vs 51 mobs but great experience.

The tower method still works too, I believe anyways. Gather 4-8 people to repeatedly die to you in the tower. You collect experience with each kill. It quickly adds up, especially with experience buffs and head hunter buff in the tower.

Leveled many friends 20-60 in a week or less during x3 week using those type methods. 60-65 take about a week unless you no life grind. Waiting for dailies will keep your sanity.

Gather a group of players and things will get done quickly.

I meet U like 15m ago, rofl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users