Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:00 AM

Hi m8s.

Since i've reach 43, i was minding about do a lv 45 weapon wth cards, cuz 45-55 may take me sometime.
Whats the best card to put n weapon for mages? Golden Mage?

What about cards to PVM Sorcerer in all? To farm gold, ofc. XD

Ty

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationIn the gay bath house.

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:09 AM

Mummy or Minotaur both they are 56 and 58lv.

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

At this point I just play RQ for the memes.

#3 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:06 AM

i dont recomend puttting any card in low lvl gears...aim to get the end lvl gears and get card for them,,,,,

As for farming..golden card of treasure hunter...is good ..u can put it in glove, greaves and footwear..it gives gold per mob kill (according to o mob lvl,higher lvl mobs gives more gold)

you can get other cards that give u loot by killing mobs for example praying mentis card,old black crab card,old pink slime card,northern pincerbiter card,etc

if you still want to put card in low lvl weapon i say put golden mage card, i dont recomend putting good cards like mino or muumy in low lvl wepons.but if u have money ..thenn feel free to put any card you like..wink.png

lvl up fast..do crypts ,killl mobs in cryts will gve you more xp ..then normal ones...do quest first.. and enjoy your time...goold luckbiggrin.png  

• Zyyon (Elgore) and Elyss (Elgore) like this

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#4 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

i dont recomend puttting any card in low lvl gears...aim to get the end lvl gears and get card for them,,,,,

As for farming..golden card of treasure hunter...is good ..u can put it in glove, greaves and footwear..it gives gold per mob kill (according to o mob lvl,higher lvl mobs gives more gold)
you can get other cards that give u loot by killing mobs for example praying mentis card,old black crab card,old pink slime card,northern pincerbiter card,etc

if you still want to put card in low lvl weapon i say put golden mage card, i dont recomend putting good cards like mino or muumy in low lvl wepons.but if u have money ..thenn feel free to put any card you like..wink.png
lvl up fast..do crypts ,killl mobs in cryts will gve you more xp ..then normal ones...do quest first.. and enjoy your time...goold luckbiggrin.png

I have 3 golden treasure plus 2 golden aprentice (need doom armor tô use second) But I guess that lv 45-55 will be slow af
Btw, it seen fast then I mind. Btw ty

Any1 can tell me good gear tô end game sorcerer, like headgear and others, tô PVM that want tô farm gold af.
Negotiator or others? what ring?
Ty

#5 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:44 PM

I have 3 golden treasure plus 2 golden aprentice (need doom armor tô use second) But I guess that lv 45-55 will be slow af
Btw, it seen fast then I mind. Btw ty

Any1 can tell me good gear tô end game sorcerer, like headgear and others, tô PVM that want tô farm gold af.
Negotiator or others? what ring?
Ty

Well if you just want gold farming equip, I recommend using Gold Rings, and then the Bottomless Pouch as an artifact. IRC Wolf's Totem also gives a +3% to gold find but not sure off hand.  The starter rouge gloves also gives a 3% boost to gold find and can be worn by any class.

EDIT: My bad i was thinking of the Steel Wolf Totem. It doesn't actually have a default gold boost, but the seal I have on mine gives it a 3% gold boost

Edited by Elyss (Elgore), 15 April 2019 - 02:44 PM.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users