4 replies to this topic

#1 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:02 AM

Hello I am Xero, I am old player, very very old. I decided to play game again. I logged in and this is my first impression of game.

1. I forgot game, i should ask someone, but i see no one. Verlone is Empty.

2. I open guild. I am no longer guild leader, my guilds gone. 

3. Open friends list, All are 500+ days offline (not exactly all but most) some are 1k+ even 1.5k but those people quitted very longtime so doesn't mean anything

4. After 20 minutes struggle i am able to spot one person who is level 20 who just joined game like 1 month ago, sadly she couldn't help me with anything like explaining the game and all.

5. I open Market, Its dead.

6. I see 1 friend comes online. Malubi. i say hi, he say hi. Long time blah blah we chat for 10 minutes. Zac comes with expression of surprise asking if i came back for real or not, Another random dude walks upto me saying i know that guild called Delta pride.and i know you X and all,later realizes that he is lapu, then all of a sudden bunch of random dudes start coming online and going offline and all talking to me i was like wow, but after spending 1:30 hours thinking i am talking to lot of people i found out that those are all the same 3 people coming from different different alt chars

7. Basically 4 people in top verlone for past 2 hours, zac que for arena, 30-40 minutes no response.

8. A random dude from Revolt name zutomo or zotumi or something level 60 walks up to me, Opens a trade, Put some stuff, and accept. Good joke haha i also accept. but he is serious and walks away. I am surprise. He says its a gift, he don't need it because he is quitting.

9. My Talents and Skills 0, No one to ask around a good built or strategy. So i decide to come forums to check new strategies

10. Also to ask how whether i will get my guilds back or i just lost them?

11. I never understood the ideology of developers and community but oh well but i really didn't like the way things going so i am now giving second thoughts of playing this game again,

12. So is the game better now or that's the overall status of what i see in just couple of hours?

Thank You,

For the new reader, Hello I am Xero, you can call me X. smile.png

For the old ones, Heyyo, Long time biggrin.png  Hows stuff going? Remember me?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:17 AM

I mean, what do you expect after being gone for so long, when I quit sometimes for a few months that's enough for me to get confused af.

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

#3 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

There have been a great deal of changes in the last year or so.

Once the new areas were fully opened, ppl leveled their characters, got their gear to a reasonable level, looked around and went "meh".

Not that I am a big pvp person, but with the changes to the castle/siege system a lot of the players who were bailed and went off to greener pastures.

As much as I like pve activities, there are still some bugs that the devs have not fixed.

Most notable is the port between Hand of Frost and Khabul, that has been bugged for several months now (it maybe fixed by now, I have not checked recently).

There is also some guild item theft issues, which I my opinion, were poorly handled.

The events are the same from year to year, Sky Fair (the most recent) is, I believe, 4 years old and very little if anything has been added in the last 3 years.

The newest event added is "Alice in Otherland" and even that event is about 2-3 years old.

The biggest issue I see is that there is nothing to do now and not much new is appearing on the horizon.

#4 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:09 PM

I think it is fair to say that Royal Quest is currently in a mature phase following all the work done on Aranta. This may change in the medium term of course, so keep looking in Facebook for notifications of anything new.

The Senior Community Manager for the entire game now looks after the English Server as well as the Russian Servers and so her time for additional inputs for this server is less than when we had a dedicated CM but there are still plenty of things to do in the game if you want to persevere.

All Official Game Update Information is posted on the Russian Server forum is always translated to English and posted in the Forum a few days later, so please play catch up by reading those posts.

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 06 May 2019 - 03:10 PM.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#5 Syncdoth (Elgore)

Syncdoth (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:31 PM

There have been a great deal of changes in the last year or so.

Once the new areas were fully opened, ppl leveled their characters, got their gear to a reasonable level, looked around and went "meh".

Not that I am a big pvp person, but with the changes to the castle/siege system a lot of the players who were bailed and went off to greener pastures.

As much as I like pve activities, there are still some bugs that the devs have not fixed.

Most notable is the port between Hand of Frost and Khabul, that has been bugged for several months now (it maybe fixed by now, I have not checked recently).

There is also some guild item theft issues, which I my opinion, were poorly handled.

The events are the same from year to year, Sky Fair (the most recent) is, I believe, 4 years old and very little if anything has been added in the last 3 years.

The newest event added is "Alice in Otherland" and even that event is about 2-3 years old.

The biggest issue I see is that there is nothing to do now and not much new is appearing on the horizon.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.png  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xero, x-zone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users