• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Every year the whole kingdom of Elenia celebrates Warrior’s Day in honour of General Maximus and his amazing victory over the Undead Army of Ngalu, the Lich Lord that cost General Maximus his life.

ac6f954b34892a8bad2b6a4072e0a151.png

Starting from now and up to May 21 (from maintenance to maintenance), the adventurers of Aura can gain from the worldwide monsters Guard’s Emblems that allow players to become a Guard for 2-3 minutes.%D0%AD%D0%BC%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%
At the same time when you kill the monsters, the killing can occasionally summon the Undead monsters - Ghosts of War. They drop Guard's Emblems too but fighting them in the Guard form allows you to get Military Tokens.c7b4057625c3fd242586ed4623d3600b.png
Collect 100 Military Tokens and use them to receive a Warlord’s Honorary Badge which gives the ability to use the Guard form without any time limits.%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%87%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%

Ngalu's Revenge

Also be aware that Ngalu the Lich Lord being enraged by the repeated extermination of his Undead hordes has designed hideous revenge! He is sending his most powerful and dangerous servants to devastate the reaches of Elenia!

Ngalu's minions, five event bosses,  will spawn in the game in the course of the event:

• Baron Logart's IslandFire Irex
  • ArconDark Morius
  • Eltane: Cardigan’s Courier
  • Dead City: Unholy Rebel
  • Teuton: General Hrungnir
  • All characters coming close to bosses will be transformed into a special Guard form (4 types of Guards, every with 4 slightly different skills).
  • Everyone who took part in the battle, dealing at least one hit to the enemy and remaining alive at the moment of boss' death will get Trophy - a  unique item worth keeping for the future. Hitting the boss you will get a special buff - evidence you are protecting Elenia from a horrible creature. Remember that you are counted as taking part in the battle as long as you have this buff! Mind also that you should have space in your backpack, the Loot tab, to obtain your Trophy.
  • Reward chests will not drop after the victory anymore. To get the reward you should take a quest to kill a boss.
  • Mentioned quests are given by NPC Coworker Luther in Varlone, near the Message Board. All these quests are dailies, available from 20 level.
  • After the quest is completed, go to the Secret Office to obtain your reward.

Here is the list of trophy items from every boss:

• Fire Irex' Head
  • Dark Morius' Helmet
  • Cardigan Courier's Flamethrower
  • Unholy Rebel's Paw
  • Lord Ngalu's General's Helmet

All these are collectible items and if you complete the Victory Day collection, you will get +1 to all attributes of your character!

You are now warned. To arms! Defeat Ngalu's World Boss Minions!

• user_1749415 likes this

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:42 PM

ehh, collected over 50 trophies last time and my chars are stacked with it hahah, dunno if I'm gonna participate

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

That's literally the worst signature I could think of, if you can still read it, well, sorry about that. I'll try harder next time.

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:03 PM

This topic is locked. Just a topic on the subject, please.

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) and user_1749415 like this

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#4 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:09 PM

This topic is locked. Just a topic on the subject, please.

This comment is removed, just comments on the topic, please.

That's literally the worst signature I could think of, if you can still read it, well, sorry about that. I'll try harder next time.

#5 DonRome (Elgore)

DonRome (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:21 PM

Where do I get the Warlord’s Honorary Badge after I get the hundred guard emblems?

#6 Spoonzilla (Elgore)

Spoonzilla (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:39 PM

Where do I get the Warlord’s Honorary Badge after I get the hundred guard emblems?

Just right click it. happy.png

#7 DonRome (Elgore)

DonRome (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

Just right click it. happy.png

All that does is turn me into a temp guard. i'm looking for the amulet. Warlords Honorary Badge. Says turn it in after 100 but not where and how.

#8 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1043 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:45 AM

At the same time when you kill the monsters, the killing can occasionally summon the Undead monsters - Ghosts of War. They drop Guard's Emblems too but fighting them in the Guard form allows you to get Military Tokens.c7b4057625c3fd242586ed4623d3600b.png
Collect 100 Military Tokens and use them to receive a Warlord’s Honorary Badge which gives the ability to use the Guard form without any time limits.%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%87%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%

You need Military Tokens  to get the amulet :)

#9 Spoonzilla (Elgore)

Spoonzilla (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

lol

I love this dumbass broken game

Spoiler

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 16 May 2019 - 07:04 PM.
Much too big picture

#10 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1043 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

lol

I love this dumbass broken game

Spoiler

This happens randomly when you transform to fight an event boss and then move to another map. Just relog into your character to fix this glitch.

Also please, try to hide bigger images in spoilers ([ spoiler ] your image [ /spoiler ], remove spaces before using). This way users with less powerful computers would not have troubles with loading the forum page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users