• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kennogs (Elgore)

Kennogs (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:45 PM

Ola sou wesley krisley, estou jogando o jogo a pouco tempo, e realmente me impressionou com gráficos, e o estilo do jogo, comecei a jogar em menos de  1 semana e estou lv 37, preciso muito de ajuda em onde upar do level 30 ao 35 foi muito difícil, já pensei em parar de jogar por conta da dificuldade de upar com o thief, não quero ficar criando personagens e personagens 

google translater

Hi, I'm Wesley Krisley, I'm playing the game a little while ago, and it really impressed me with graphics, and the style of the game, I started playing in less than 1 week and I'm 37, I need a lot of help where to level from 30 to 35 was very difficult, I already thought about stopping playing because of the difficulty of hanging with the thief, I do not want to be creating characters and characters

lv 37 thief

#2 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:07 PM

do all of your lvl quest first,after that kill mobs of in +5 range of your lvl,do crypts,i suggest do golem and prince of mara ,,these crypts give nice xp,if you have someone high  lvl then just go with him to do high lvl crypts too..get a corrupted totem,,,activate it ,,killl mobs or bosss,,,nice xp,,,enjoy...

Edited by Haku (Elgore), 22 May 2019 - 08:08 PM.

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:43 PM

Thief is currently the easiest class to be leveled. She is perfect. If you need the right talents, I can help you. The game is very easy to level - with premium, of course - if you do not have a lot of time, it's a more plausible explanation. I am Brazilian and I am responding in English because, in this forum, you can only speak in English.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 23 May 2019 - 08:45 PM.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users