#1 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

I wake up from the dream that didn't happen, what's that? I'm still here but then... The Plague! The Scourge! THE GREAT DYING!!! Maintenance 2hours. "no... this cannot be..." I think to myself, why would this ever happen to me? Just to torment my poor unrested soul even more? I grab my head... "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" now I know the doom is close, as the game kicks me from the server into oblivion! "w-why..." I cry quietly and curl into the darkest corner of my dirty room - how can my only reason to live be gone for entire 2 hours!? I-I have to think of something... and yet I can't" walk around my dark basement as if I'm a lunatic, I see somethings that aren't really there, I get the feeling that I hallucinate - but then I really don't - I don't know whats real anymore, where I am and where is my MIND!? I've been consumed by the royal quest as I blend into the dark future of this world... there's nothing left here anymore. Oh god somebody help m-

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 20 June 2019 - 10:16 AM.

The harder you try - the more you lose.

So work yourself dry - and drink more booze.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:14 AM

Ignore this post, I'm falling deeper and deeper into insanity and I no longer care.

The harder you try - the more you lose.

So work yourself dry - and drink more booze.

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:20 AM

Go to bed, now angry.png

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users