#21 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:43 AM

If the mefge will happen, my playing the game will be over. Yep, i like my chars, but ru communite are toxic and they dont understand how to play. Every braindead +5 Hunter will ignore my link of gun with manglers. However, my dps is better than him.

I want to play on server where i know everyone and everyone knows me. But why im crying? Its better to ignore players and make lootboxes xD

Thanks for playing and competition, guys from Elgore. Im done

Edited by DarkBeam (Elgore), 26 June 2019 - 05:43 AM.

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

C6ArI2N.png

#22 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:31 AM

If the mefge will happen, my playing the game will be over. Yep, i like my chars, but ru communite are toxic and they dont understand how to play. Every braindead +5 Hunter will ignore my link of gun with manglers. However, my dps is better than him.

I want to play on server where i know everyone and everyone knows me. But why im crying? Its better to ignore players and make lootboxes xD

Thanks for playing and competition, guys from Elgore. Im done

I completely agree with you, but don't worry, if the merge really happens you can still stay in my guild <3

Whatever's going to happen - better sooner than never.

#23 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:49 AM

Well if the People that got either exiled or banned on the Ru server don't want to go back there I can understand that - seeing as they get banned again anyway or shunned by their own countrymen.

If the People that dislike PvP in all it's forms dont want to go there for that sure no worries, thats understandable but why do they play to begin with?

But the People playing this game as a sort of "Farm Simulator" and don't want anyone to farm against them ? I mean come on Guys, is it really better to wait 2 hours till some Tank logs or actually have to FIGHT for your free boss chest? Its not like the Russian Cashers have any better Gear than the Old Players here, simply cause there is a "MAX" you can get, the only difference is that those said players barely, if at all play on our server anymore.

Personally I couldnt care less for PvE, done far too much of it over the Years. 

In Summary, if at all possible do not make it a Force Merge of everyone, just enable the Transfer option and make it Free for us to go there. Then we can have a super dead Elgore Server with 20 Farmers, and the Russian Server gains maybe 60 Pvp Nuts for a Week or two. 

In Regards to all the Russian Community Comments, Sadly the examples of "TRUE RUSSIAN PLAYERS" that came to our server over the Years gave that exact impression as mentioned above. The 95% to 5 % Ratio seemed fairly accurate on account of Talestra beeing a nice Person. lol. There have been 1-2-3 nice "russian/eastern europe" Players before, but they are long gone aswell.

Side note, even the horrible Players agree that the Russian servers are a cesspit of Toxicity.

Then again, I didnt care when our russians flamed and cried in an unreadable language for me and about me - why would I care there?

• Solsagan (Elgore), Qyburn (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and 3 others like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#24 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:03 AM

Well if the People that got either exiled or banned on the Ru server don't want to go back there I can understand that - seeing as they get banned again anyway or shunned by their own countrymen.

There isn't many Russian players on this server, 70% of Russian speaking players here are either from Ukraine or other Eastern-europe countries.

They don't want to go to Rus, because they dislike their behaviours just as we do.

Whatever's going to happen - better sooner than never.

#25 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:25 PM

Toxic ru players from our server complaining about toxic ru players from ru servers

6WflDsC.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 26 June 2019 - 01:50 PM.

• Jezzail (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore), Qyburn (Elgore) and 4 others like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#26 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1122 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:31 PM

Toxic ru players from our server complaining about toxic ru players from ru servers

9tZ8xXwETWCB7lnzfib_sA.png

Some issue with your image, can't view it.

#27 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:50 PM

Try to see now :)

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#28 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1122 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

It's ok now, thank you

#29 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

I completely agree with you, but don't worry, if the merge really happens you can still stay in my guild <3

If merge is True, i will transfer to server Enigma, where i have some 60+ chars and friend who will play with me
  • EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

C6ArI2N.png

#30 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

People ask for time to receive boss cards, because in Russian it will be impossible. I do not care if they do the merger as fast as possible because I gave it my best, playing about 15 hours a day for 3 years, and picked up some of my cards for my dedication, now I feel ready to smash the heads of Russian players. We guarantee that we will have a castle, we will show the strength of our server. But you talk about the toxic Russians and they forgot about me. There's no one more toxic than I do, I say. :)

• Qyburn (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 1 other like this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#31 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

I am certain the administration already decided to merge this server. Now it`s just a matter of when will the merge take place. This week, Next week, 1 month, end of July? Who knows? Only the Royal Quest Team knows that. 

Last maintenance (a few days ago now) the English Localization Patch was added to the RU servers.. Why would the developers add that feature if they did not plan to merge this server soon? The developers realized that this server has little chance to grow into a larger server so it`s merge time. The 3 Russian servers still have a chance to thrive and grow bigger hopefully. The Russian population is huge compared to ours of course. Hundreds if not thousands of players are still playing there. However, even the Russian population has experienced a big decline in recent years. The population now is no where as big as it used to be several years ago.  Sure, it`s still crowded and has more than enough people for it to feel cramped in Varlone. Just not at full capacity like before.  When I visit the RU servers most maps are actually empty and easy to farm. Even when leveling a sorc there I never felt the maps were over populated The bulk of the population just sits in Varlone. 

Don`t judge the Russians too harsh. They have plenty of good people too. It`s always the bad ones that stick out and ruin the reputation for everyone else. Toxic people exist everywhere in the world.  Even on this server in the glory days the toxicity was off the charts. That`s any game with PvP content. Everyone can`t win so someone is bound to rage.

I can understand some players having personal vendettas against a few players there.  There is something called the Ignore List. Use it......Like seriously. It`s not hard to weed out the trouble makers and block out the annoying players. If someone really hates the whole Russian Population then adjust your chat to block out the main text. Only keep guild and party chat open....  or whatever you want to show up on your screen. 

PvE players.  So what if the bosses have more players competing for chest?  The boss chest should have never been free here to begin with. That means if you want to win now work to Improve your gear and items. That +8 B class gear just does not cut it anymore in a highly competitive environment. Time to adapt and move on. Too many players just want to ride on that easy mode getting everything for free..

PvE players will have big benefits too. Finding people to do Dungeons, Quest, Solo, SK,  and what not will be a lot easier.  No more spending 4 hours in Varlone trying to gather up one team.  Bosses will die faster.  I highly doubt waiting around for a tank to show up at some bosses is really enjoyable. That time could be spent elsewhere.  Like always some players are just be clouded with greed and mad about loosing their free chest.

I have no doubt in my mind that this server can and will win a castle/castles. I know the right players that will make a deadly threat towards the other PvP guilds there. This Server has not seen true PvP in years. Not since Revolt and us clashed head to head in hour long battles. Sometimes all day long, sadly those days are gone.. Most players have never seen the true monsters this server has to offer.

• Ragedrop (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore), Cabriolet (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#32 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:25 AM

an inside source has told me that the russian players on granas are actually very nice and helpful, as they said, "compared to the toxic US server, everyone here is extremely nice and friendly".. so if they say that people are not friendly, it only means that they were the toxic trash to begin with :)

• Ragedrop (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#33 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 27 June 2019 - 09:46 AM

Okay, what will be with my account? This and russian account have the same email.

C6ArI2N.png

#34 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1122 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:15 AM

Okay, what will be with my account? This and russian account have the same email.

There will be some solution for sure. Also you may change your registered email here any time before the merge.

#35 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:31 AM

There will be some solution for sure. Also you may change your registered email here any time before the merge.

How can i change it? I changed my steam email and i anyway loginning to rq site by old email

C6ArI2N.png

#36 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1122 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:36 AM

How can i change it? I changed my steam email and i anyway loginning to rq site by old email

Go to My Account at the main page and choose Email and Password option.

Spoiler

Just remember to use a valid email for changing.

#37 T'kay (Elgore)

T'kay (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:16 PM

what happened to the people who do not deposit that has several characters to transfer all, if you have to pay for mix to Russian several people will suffer because served is not rolling so easy money

#38 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

Kkkkkk, Talestra, thanks

C6ArI2N.png

#39 Lich (Elgore)

Lich (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:08 PM

Spoiler

Please use English for your posts - and Google translator to help.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 27 June 2019 - 02:44 PM.

#40 MalusMagus (Elgore)

MalusMagus (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

People ask for time to receive boss cards, because in Russian it will be impossible. I do not care if they do the merger as fast as possible because I gave it my best, playing about 15 hours a day for 3 years, and picked up some of my cards for my dedication, now I feel ready to smash the heads of Russian players. We guarantee that we will have a castle, we will show the strength of our server. But you talk about the toxic Russians and they forgot about me. There's no one more toxic than I do, I say. smile.png

Granas waiting for you. I hope you gonna show us some "skill" ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users