Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

He's noob, i'll give you that spoiler.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#42 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

I will follow the rules of the forum and write in English (long live Google translator), but I’ll stick the original text into the spoiler in order to lose as little sense as possible when translating.

Okay, there are a few questions. I did not catch the EU server shutdown, and when Veron was closed, everyone was given the opportunity to move to another server for 1 real. Therefore, I do not know how it is, these mergers.
So, the questions that I would like to get answers:

1) Will they give us a choice with moving to a Polish server, or will it be guaranteed to be Russian server?
2) What about our characters, inventory, currency, warehouses. Will the account warehouse, each character's warehouse, money, loot be transferred?
3) Regarding the launchers - we will have to download the RU-launcher, and enter there login, password from this launcher, or how? Let's say I play through Steam because I have a wallet here, friends, games, statistics of the total number of hours, that is, I like it here.
Will I be forced to change the launcher?
4) We know that there are three Russian servers: "Granas", "Enigma" and "Logrus". When merging servers, you will give us a choice on which server characters are transferred? And also: will it be possible to transfer one character, say, to "Granas", and another - to "Logrus"? Or all characters will be on the same server?
5) What about nicks? If I come to the server, and my nickname is occupied by someone, I will be given free to change it? If he is not busy, my nickname
will remain the same? Will we get the postscript "(Elgore)" in memory of who we are and where are we from? (optional). What about nicks that contain unusual characters? We definitely have several players (including me), who have letters like "Ł" in their nicknames. Will they stay with us?
6) Since you already seem to have decided that the merger is to be, give, Please, at least approximate information about the date. at least at the level "soon" or "within a month" or "within a year".

Spoiler with the Russian original, that would not lose the essence of the issues. (Especially for Talestra)

Spoiler

Please reply point by point if possible.

Thank.

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 30 June 2019 - 09:10 PM.

#43 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

I'll inform you as soon as we'll make any final decisions with all the nuances.
  • Talestra (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#44 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:11 AM

I'll inform you as soon as we'll make any final decisions with all the nuances.

Better give time to prepare for this. I hope you give at least 5 months.

#45 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1079 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:36 AM

Better give time to prepare for this. I hope you give at least 5 months.

Prepare for what? Shall we move to Mars or maybe Aldebaran?

You may have your own worries concerning the future merge but why lug in everyone else here?

• Solsagan (Elgore), Qyburn (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and 4 others like this

#46 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

Prepare for what? 

THPKCe9.png

• Qyburn (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#47 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

THPKCe9.png

+laugh.png

#48 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:31 PM

Prepare for what? Shall we move to Mars or maybe Aldebaran?

You may have your own worries concerning the future merge but why lug in everyone else here?

Well, you're still there will not compete with other players. All other players will compete, for this you need to prepare, and not immediately fly to the Russian server.

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 04 July 2019 - 03:33 PM.

#49 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:21 PM

Okay guys, it's not fun anymore. It's really sad when u 2 HOURS running in varlone and searching people to do dgs.
#give_us_merge.
  • Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#50 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:28 AM

ohmy.png ohmy.png ohmy.png

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#51 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 25 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

ohmy.png ohmy.png ohmy.png

Tbh, your signature says it all.

What did the cob of corn say when all of it's clothes fell off?

Aww, shucks!

Get it?

Like, "shucks" as in shucking corn and also "shucks" the exclamation!?

Am I riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!?

#52 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:49 PM

Not yet.
Crazy Show is coming.

dont let the merge happen, its not good for players not good at all for all of us

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 29 August 2019 - 02:52 PM.

• Thorgal (Elgore) likes this

#53 MorningStoyak (Elgore)

MorningStoyak (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

dont let the merge happen, its not good for players not good at all for all of us

This is not good for you. Do not speak for everyone.

In not so remote places.wub.png

#54 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:50 PM

This is not good for you. Do not speak for everyone.

the same goes for you, you want merge thinking its good for everyone, its not, I believe the most americans will stop playing if the merge happen

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 29 August 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#55 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 29 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

the same goes for you, you want merge thinking its good for everyone, its not, I believe the most americans will stop playing if the merge happen

You are just any player, should not be playing even for 1 year, your opinion is void compared to the "big mass" of this server that wants to merge the servers. SHHH

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#56 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:20 AM

You are just any player, should not be playing even for 1 year, your opinion is void compared to the "big mass" of this server that wants to merge the servers. SHHH

hmmmmmmm

interesting...

"big mass"

where is the dead and empty server now ? you guys dont know what you want really, the russians will be happy with this merge but the americans arent ready, you will have no chance against russians, listen papa laugh.png

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 30 August 2019 - 12:23 AM.

#57 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:50 AM

hmmmmmmm

interesting...

"big mass"

where is the dead and empty server now ? you guys dont know what you want really, the russians will be happy with this merge but the americans arent ready, you will have no chance against russians, listen papa laugh.png

Weak, you are this and only this. No one cares whether or not we are ready to fight a bunch of retarded, that's what we want, get out of the way and let us pass. I don't see how the Russians are going to be happy about this, since a Russian is crying so that it won't happen. laugh.png

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#58 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:12 AM

We are Not ready? The American Players will Stop? First of all we have very few actual US American Players to which i belive you are reffering and they are excited. The brazilian Community is Hyped for the merge as everyone knows. I sit in Germany, Europe and have a few Friends in the EU area - everyone is excited for the merge. The only people that complain are a) russians(Not Just from russia but russian speakers in General) on our Server and B) pve Farmers that Wish to Play Farmville by themself untill 11/orange/full cards to then Go loose in Arena vs +7 Blue cause well Farmer stays Farmer. So in summary make that merge Happen as Soon as possible and you might actually get people playing more. Atleast for a time. Untill we all realize siege Times suck and the system sucks. Then we Spam Arena Till Rank #1 for a month. Then we do a few BGS. Then we leave again because Castle is Broken. Gg was fun cya.

TL/DR - merge please.
  • Talestra (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore) and 2 others like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#59 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:43 PM

Weak, you are this and only this. No one cares whether or not we are ready to fight a bunch of retarded, that's what we want, get out of the way and let us pass. I don't see how the Russians are going to be happy about this, since a Russian is crying so that it won't happen. laugh.png

you dont even know me, offends me, offends the russians by this way, im brazilian, and I know, you will have no chance smile.png what you gonna call me now ? stupid brasilian ?

look, their server, all things costs the half price, they have more players, they have more teams, they will own all castles like forever, you gonna be a joke to them, they will one shot you laugh.png you willl want to farm, it will be full of people everywhere, you will want to put market, there is no space anywhere

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 30 August 2019 - 03:37 PM.

#60 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 03:49 PM

you dont even know me, offends me, offends the russians by this way, im brazilian, and I know, you will have no chance smile.png what you gonna call me now ? stupid brasilian ?

look, their server, all things costs the half price, they have more players, they have more teams, they will own all castles like forever, you gonna be a joke to them, they will one shot you laugh.png you willl want to farm, it will be full of people everywhere, you will want to put market, there is no space anywhere

Thanks for worrying about us, Mom. But you don't have to worry about yourself - as you are actually doing. You are too late on this server. We're already here, planting bananas, a long time ago. If you are really Brazilian, you will understand:

"I know she never understood my reasons for leaving.

But she knows that when the child grows up, she becomes a bird and wants to fly.
I really wanted to stay there, but fate wanted to upset me.
And my mother's gaze on the door, I left her crying to bless me"

• Ragedrop (Elgore) likes this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users