Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

He's noob, i'll give you that spoiler.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#42 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

I will follow the rules of the forum and write in English (long live Google translator), but I’ll stick the original text into the spoiler in order to lose as little sense as possible when translating.

Okay, there are a few questions. I did not catch the EU server shutdown, and when Veron was closed, everyone was given the opportunity to move to another server for 1 real. Therefore, I do not know how it is, these mergers.
So, the questions that I would like to get answers:

1) Will they give us a choice with moving to a Polish server, or will it be guaranteed to be Russian server?
2) What about our characters, inventory, currency, warehouses. Will the account warehouse, each character's warehouse, money, loot be transferred?
3) Regarding the launchers - we will have to download the RU-launcher, and enter there login, password from this launcher, or how? Let's say I play through Steam because I have a wallet here, friends, games, statistics of the total number of hours, that is, I like it here.
Will I be forced to change the launcher?
4) We know that there are three Russian servers: "Granas", "Enigma" and "Logrus". When merging servers, you will give us a choice on which server characters are transferred? And also: will it be possible to transfer one character, say, to "Granas", and another - to "Logrus"? Or all characters will be on the same server?
5) What about nicks? If I come to the server, and my nickname is occupied by someone, I will be given free to change it? If he is not busy, my nickname
will remain the same? Will we get the postscript "(Elgore)" in memory of who we are and where are we from? (optional). What about nicks that contain unusual characters? We definitely have several players (including me), who have letters like "Ł" in their nicknames. Will they stay with us?
6) Since you already seem to have decided that the merger is to be, give, Please, at least approximate information about the date. at least at the level "soon" or "within a month" or "within a year".

Spoiler with the Russian original, that would not lose the essence of the issues. (Especially for Talestra)

Spoiler

Please reply point by point if possible.

Thank.

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 30 June 2019 - 09:10 PM.

#43 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

I'll inform you as soon as we'll make any final decisions with all the nuances.
  • Talestra (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and Ðarknight (Elgore) like this

#44 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:11 AM

I'll inform you as soon as we'll make any final decisions with all the nuances.

Better give time to prepare for this. I hope you give at least 5 months.

#45 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1018 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:36 AM

Better give time to prepare for this. I hope you give at least 5 months.

Prepare for what? Shall we move to Mars or maybe Aldebaran?

You may have your own worries concerning the future merge but why lug in everyone else here?

• Solsagan (Elgore), Qyburn (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and 3 others like this

#46 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

Prepare for what? 

THPKCe9.png

• Qyburn (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#47 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

THPKCe9.png

+laugh.png

#48 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:31 PM

Prepare for what? Shall we move to Mars or maybe Aldebaran?

You may have your own worries concerning the future merge but why lug in everyone else here?

Well, you're still there will not compete with other players. All other players will compete, for this you need to prepare, and not immediately fly to the Russian server.

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 04 July 2019 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users