• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 30 August 2019 - 03:57 PM

Most Americans will quit?? Lmaooooo. Get out of here...
There are only 4 Americans actively playing this game. One includes me.... 2 of them reside in Revolt and the last is in my guild... The vast American population quit 3+ years ago...

4 Americans, a lot of Brazilians, Russian speaking players, Phillipane, and other nationalities make up the remaining server.

Enough with the we are not ready for a merge BS. I'll be blunt and rude. All of you "Nay Sayers" get out of our way. Too many noobs coward away and act like the Russian players are gods at PvP.

The true PvP monsters here will work together and show you folks how real PvP is done. I guarantee you we will claim a castle. Sitting back and crying about everything doesn't get anything done.

2 groups of players have dominated this server for years. The rest of the players act like sheep waiting to be instructed. Most of this server can't work together or create good systems. Too many noobs here lack leadership and organization. So yah. I can see why most think we will get destroyed. Lmao. Those noobs will get destroyed for sure. Not the rest of us who will fight them.
  • Ragedrop (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore) and MorningStoyak (Elgore) like this

#62 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:37 PM

hahaha wow big mass reduced to 4 players, im done with this discussion, you guys want the merge, will regret with this, enjoy your bananas then

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 30 August 2019 - 05:01 PM.

#63 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:39 PM

Edited by Thorgal (Elgore), 01 September 2019 - 06:37 AM.

#64 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:53 PM

You are all soooooo stupid! I come from Polish server which is even smaller than this one, but administration doesn't want to give up. You are all fighting to move to Russian server but do you even know what you are asking for? With your weak eq (and I say weak, cause you are weak to me and the standards of my server), you all be eaten alive within a week and then you will cry that there is no way to play anymore! I have characters eq +11 and even I wouldn't be able to stand a chance with some of the most powerful players, but you? You all have equipment +5 with no cards... xD C'mon guys, stop being so stupid and vote for something you will regret later! Start being reasonable! Only Heisenberg knows the danger of your suggestions... Omg, you are all so blind, facepalm... Even I would one shot you with any of my characters and you want more than that, not knowing anything about this game! Russians are even more OP than I am and I would be a God if I would move my character to your server (which is not possibile, btw). You guys don't even know elite timers, you know very little about the game and you want to compete with players like me, who play this game from the beginning???? You are a big joke, and that is how you will be treated after merge. Make some eq first, before you merge, cause you may never get a chance after wink.png

• Terecoteco (Elgore) likes this

#65 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:12 PM

Another dude that hasn't seen our good PvP players. PvP is dead here so our good PvP players don't play activily.

🤣 Where do you see +5 Equipment on the PvP players that we are referring to? Sounds like you refer to the noobs sitting in Varlone and compare thier gear, skill, and cards to the rest of us. Those plebs are nothing compared to PvP guys we have if we all wanted to PvP again. I would run out of room typing all the +11 fully boss carded players here.

I could say the same thing about the Granas server. Every time I vist Granas I see +8/9 purple noobs everywhere in Varlone. I wouldn't even waste an aqua on those plebs.

Yet, I know Granas has fully loaded +11 players too. I highly doubt the good PvP players play all day and sit in Varlone. Same happens here on Elgore. The good PvP players stopped after PvP died.

This is not being overconfident. This is years of playing and dealing with players coming from the Russian Servers claiming to be top PvP gods. They come here, gear up, and get crushed by our core players. Then they cry about our gear and cards saying we would get rekt there.

We are tired of waiting for the Russian PvP gods to come here and take over like they said for years now. So now we will go over there and feast on blood.
  • Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#66 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

You are all soooooo stupid! I come from Polish server which is even smaller than this one, but administration doesn't want to give up. You are all fighting to move to Russian server but do you even know what you are asking for? With your weak eq (and I say weak, cause you are weak to me and the standards of my server), you all be eaten alive within a week and then you will cry that there is no way to play anymore! I have characters eq +11 and even I wouldn't be able to stand a chance with some of the most powerful players, but you? You all have equipment +5 with no cards... xD C'mon guys, stop being so stupid and vote for something you will regret later! Start being reasonable!

Ok, and who the hell are you?

I honestly bet you couldnt even beat me on my old pvp build Hunter

We are all waiting for the merge so we can wipe the "big boys" like you claim to be, and laugh in their face while we do it

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and Ðarknight (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#67 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:25 PM

Please show me your god character and please one shot me. I'll bring popcorn and treat you to movie after you fail.

Don't worry. I have a god gold set guys.🤣🤣🤣

#68 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:51 PM

Spoiler

• offensive

Spoiler

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 30 August 2019 - 07:54 PM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#69 MorningStoyak (Elgore)

MorningStoyak (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:38 PM

hahaha wow big mass reduced to 4 players, im done with this discussion, you guys want the merge, will regret with this, enjoy your bananas then

You don’t understand what you’re talking about, today the game is good online only because of the merger.  If there is no merger, no more than 10 people will play on the server.  Do you want it?

In not so remote places.wub.png

#70 Terecoteco (Elgore)

Terecoteco (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:40 PM

You don’t understand what you’re talking about, today the game is good online only because of the merger.  If there is no merger, no more than 10 people will play on the server.  Do you want it?

its not true, why you think its only about the merge, there is some high level people that dont even know about it

Edited by Terecoteco (Elgore), 30 August 2019 - 08:46 PM.

#71 MorningStoyak (Elgore)

MorningStoyak (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:48 PM

You are all soooooo stupid! I come from Polish server which is even smaller than this one, but administration doesn't want to give up. You are all fighting to move to Russian server but do you even know what you are asking for? With your weak eq (and I say weak, cause you are weak to me and the standards of my server), you all be eaten alive within a week and then you will cry that there is no way to play anymore! I have characters eq +11 and even I wouldn't be able to stand a chance with some of the most powerful players, but you? You all have equipment +5 with no cards... xD C'mon guys, stop being so stupid and vote for something you will regret later! Start being reasonable! Only Heisenberg knows the danger of your suggestions... Omg, you are all so blind, facepalm... Even I would one shot you with any of my characters and you want more than that, not knowing anything about this game! Russians are even more OP than I am and I would be a God if I would move my character to your server (which is not possibile, btw). You guys don't even know elite timers, you know very little about the game and you want to compete with players like me, who play this game from the beginning???? You are a big joke, and that is how you will be treated after merge. Make some eq first, before you merge, cause you may never get a chance after wink.png

If all European players unite in one guild, they will be able to provide good competition to the Russian guilds.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#72 MorningStoyak (Elgore)

MorningStoyak (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

its not true, why you think its only about the merge, there is some high level people that dont even know about it

Players who play for a very long time on this server really want to merge. Accordingly, they did more for this server. Let me give you a simple example: to complete tasks on a European server, you need to spend 5 or more hours, while they can be completed on a Russian server in 10 minutes.

#73 HavaBr (Elgore)

HavaBr (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:13 PM

MERGEEEEEE  PLZZZZZZ in the name of Jesus.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#74 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 07:01 AM

Please show me your god character and please one shot me. I'll bring popcorn and treat you to movie after you fail.

Don't worry. I have a god gold set guys.

Please tell me your nickname, cause I want to eat popcorn while watching you getting a castle on Russian server! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

#75 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 07:59 AM

Please tell me your nickname, cause I want to eat popcorn while watching you getting a castle on Russian server! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

DarksKiss...... what other name would I use?😅

Don't worry I'll provide a video.
  • Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#76 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:08 AM

Well, even if its not exactly helpful stuff being discussed atm, the forum is at its most active peak in months xD
  • Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#77 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:20 AM

Aight random Person with no Clue @Thorgal :

Skip to the end and look at my Gear, then tell me I am not "READY" for the "GOD RUSSIANS" - it's a meme at this Point how random people claim to have knowledge of our Server's top players. 

My Gear is not even the Best, for I am missing a Beastbane Card, but hey has not stopped me from killing anyone yet.

Seriously just look at Revolt's core Players, they got what? 200 Boss/Elite cards between them all at this point?

Just make the merge happen and ignore all these weird People noone ever heard of before.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#78 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

• OFFENSIVE

Spoiler

We know that no opinion of the Player will be important as the moderators, with requests from most of the older and most active participants in this community, have decided that the merger will take place in due course.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 31 August 2019 - 10:51 AM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#79 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 31 August 2019 - 06:16 PM

If i managed to get all god tier revolt's players back + sven's army (the goods one only tho) and we made whatever YOLO guild we want we'd crash most of these meme russians thinking they're that good. Most guilds there have what? 100 people? I'd only need 40 (if we had to begin with, sad truth) players to crush any guild in a 1v1.  But meh.

@edit.

Just look how "successful" the russians were in this server laugh.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 31 August 2019 - 06:17 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#80 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 31 August 2019 - 07:55 PM

If i managed to get all god tier revolt's players back + sven's army (the goods one only tho) and we made whatever YOLO guild we want we'd crash most of these meme russians thinking they're that good. Most guilds there have what? 100 people? I'd only need 40 (if we had to begin with, sad truth) players to crush any guild in a 1v1.  But meh.

@edit.

Just look how "successful" the russians were in this server laugh.png

you forgot about my friends and i again dad :(

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users