• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#81 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:29 PM

100 people? I'd only need 40 (if we had to begin with, sad truth) players to crush any guild in a 1v1.  But meh.

0:15- 0:23 

You can't win 4x4smile.png

#82 WooCash (Elgore)

WooCash (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:23 PM

@Thorgal

Can u share with us your character's nickname on Polish server?
I wanna know which one of our kids of happiness is so smug smile.png

Edited by WooCash (Elgore), 31 August 2019 - 10:35 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#83 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:35 PM

Spoiler

0:15- 0:23 

You can't win 4x4smile.png

Yeah, showing a video of a single siege if enough proof...

Anyone with brain who watches this video will realize why that 'fight' was lost lmao.  and castle fights are meme, i'm talking about open map pvp. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#84 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:00 AM

Last few words of reason and after that I will never speak again:

Few of you have very good gear, but only few, and you only think about yourselves. But what about the rest?

90% of this server has eq +4, +5. How they are going to survive this merge? They won't be able to farm anywhere, cause there is so many people with better equipment there and all the spots are taken, so how to make money for gear? Donate, only option. And you think they will keep playing like that? You will loose more people this way than you will gain, trust me.

Your server will just die and you will be fools thinking that you can get any castle.

There is few of you with great gear, like I said, but Russians have hundreds of people like that and you will not achieve what you think there.

But it's your call, beg for this merge, but don't cry after wink.png

#85 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:50 AM

Yeah, showing a video of a single siege if enough proof...

I have some videos where we won your arena, it's worth noting we are not +11 in boss cards

#86 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:27 PM

Sorry for the quality, not I installed

#87 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:54 PM

Sorry for the quality, not I installed

1. Seikkon was lag, it's no wonder you started recording after he died, or just edited it so that you could take away the things he just can't play.
  2. We weren't buffados, it was just any arena
  3. We don't use arena aqua
  4. I was with build PvE.
  5. But in the end, it's just excuses, because I'm full boss, right?

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 01 September 2019 - 02:55 PM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#88 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:05 PM

1. Seikkon was lag, it's no wonder you started recording after he died, or just edited it so that you could take away the things he just can't play.
  2. We weren't buffados, it was just any arena
  3. We don't use arena aqua
  4. I was with build PvE.
  5. But in the end, it's just excuses, because I'm full boss, right?

Interestingly, do you think that on the Russian server the Seikkon or you will not have lags? Do you really think that you will master in 30-40 people of the masses of PvP against one of the top guilds of Granas?
I have time to disappoint there will be guys who have been playing together for 3-4 years and do not forgive mistakes due to clothes or the presence of an aqua.
Ps. At the beginning of the arena, I gave instructions on the focus and just forgot to turn on the recording.
In addition, it is worth noting that with equal pvp, we always won, if you do not take the fax that you are all full in bosses

Edited by AniIa (Elgore), 01 September 2019 - 03:06 PM.

• Thorgal (Elgore) likes this

#89 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:48 PM

Interestingly, do you think that on the Russian server the Seikkon or you will not have lags? Do you really think that you will master in 30-40 people of the masses of PvP against one of the top guilds of Granas?
I have time to disappoint there will be guys who have been playing together for 3-4 years and do not forgive mistakes due to clothes or the presence of an aqua.
Ps. At the beginning of the arena, I gave instructions on the focus and just forgot to turn on the recording.
In addition, it is worth noting that with equal pvp, we always won, if you do not take the fax that you are all full in bosses

On the Russian server, I do not intend to play anything other than Siege, this will be my only fun and the only chance for a guild with players selected for a siege to play. I am not saying that you should forgive any vacillation, there is NOTHING to be proud of in killing people with LAG. And no, you have no 1% chance of winning against my party in an arena.
Any fool realizes that the revolt is not the same, and that there are only random players in the guild, watch your video, people standing during the siege, blocking the main party from passing.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 01 September 2019 - 04:53 PM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#90 WooCash (Elgore)

WooCash (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

Just ignore that Thorgal guy, I am almost 100% sure he's one of the trash players who made 500 accounts with those famous codes and got their eq to +11 with it and now they think they r good at this game. No reason to either answer or even bother about what he's saying smile.png

It will be really good for you if your server gets merged with ru and I wish we had our server merged too, but that's unfortunately not gonna happen as far as I know, because of the codes I refered to earlier.

Edited by WooCash (Elgore), 08 September 2019 - 11:00 AM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#91 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

I have some videos where we won your arena, it's worth noting we are not +11 in boss cards

People win and lose at arenas/sieges all the time. Most sieges/arenas i went against russians i won, ofc i lost some too but it happens.

You didn't get to play against some people that were in Revolt before and don't play today so you don't know which players i'm talking about. What i said was: If somehow we put together the players i used to lead + strong players from other elgore guilds (which is a number lower than 20 maybe) i'm sure we'd beat other russian guilds, not in a 100 vs 20 scenario, but we'd beat them even if they have a few more people. I'm not saying who is better than who, i'm just pointing out that we'd have power to do it.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#92 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:21 PM

not in a 100 vs 20 scenario, but we'd beat them even if they have a few more people

Aahhahahaha, 20 vs 100 you (as the head of the guild) cannot enter the arena and play me 3x3. Well, of course, you can collect parties from Hiana, Darknight, Havaine. But then there will already be a not quite equal equip. Why do you think the Russians are so weak, weaker than you?

Do you think if you have several Mega Irexes(Dengures) then you are very strong? I can disappoint you, in Russian there will be such parties without bosses that calmly overpower your strongest parties

Edited by AniIa (Elgore), 01 September 2019 - 08:25 PM.

#93 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:47 AM

On the Russian server, I do not intend to play anything other than Siege, this will be my only fun and the only chance for a guild with players selected for a siege to play. I am not saying that you should forgive any vacillation, there is NOTHING to be proud of in killing people with LAG. And no, you have no 1% chance of winning against my party in an arena.
Any fool realizes that the revolt is not the same, and that there are only random players in the guild, watch your video, people standing during the siege, blocking the main party from passing.

Many of those "Random Players" you mention happen to do more for the guild overall than most actual Revolt players

But with nothing in return, figures why i left didnt it xD

Back on topic now, why do so many continue to reply to this topic, and rant about eachother?

Wouldnt it be better for all these keyboard warriors to make a guide for the contest Talestra was so nice to organise, in that way people can at least mean something to this server for once lol

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 02 September 2019 - 06:51 AM.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#94 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:48 PM

Peoiple like to measure their e-weiner.  Also, not only Revolt but the whole server is a joke these days. In Revolt Hava, Zold and Octa are wasting their time with dead pvp and the rest is just playing for whatever their reason is. The other guilds waste their time trying to beat Hava, Zold and Octa trio in castles/arcon for no reason either.

Until this merge comes this server is nothing but empty. The remaining people should use their free farming while they can, i don't think there will be empty spots at russian servers at all. But who am i trying to fool? if they didn't move a finger to get better all these years what in the world would make them do it now? laugh.png

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#95 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 02 September 2019 - 09:39 PM

Players spend hours searching for dungeon parties... Nothing is wrong with PvE they say.
Don't merge us they say..

Elgore is fine they say...
Coming from the people who don't even play here.

Elgore Players will get destroyed...🤣

Says those who have never achieved anything of great significance in this game or on any server.

Oh, I love how people who don't play on this server knows what's best for it. Both PvE and PvP content is a disaster here.

Someone enlighten me how on average a player must wait 4 hours to find an appropriate dungeon party is good? Or that
Bosses/elites sit for hours unkilled certain hours of the day.

True PvP has not occurred on this server in years. Yet, People dare to say this server is healthy and that we will regret leaving it.
Smh.
  • Solsagan (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#96 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:48 AM

Most likely they say these things because they are scared of our hard core players xD

• Ragedrop (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users