9 replies to this topic

#1 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:48 AM

So as a suggestion please keep the player base informed on the impending merger.

In the last few hours of playing, I have heard many things that I do not deem credible.

While many are looking forward to this event, it would be a good idea to let the players  know what is happening.

This may mean that the people who are suppose to be "moderating" what people say in game posting comments to check the forum for "accurate" information.

It would be great if the Developers would actually letting us, on the Elgor Server, know what is going on. 

#2 Qyburn (Elgore)

Qyburn (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationKing's Landing

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:22 AM

Well Rjoskva already said that:

they wont let the server hanging

the game is playable in english now from rus launcher

that there isnt/she doesnt see a reason to wait (5+ months) for merge

The only unsolved question is WHEN

What did you hear that you do not deem credible though xD ?

#3 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:49 PM

Indeed, she did say, however there are players spreading information that is questionable.

#4 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

I have problems with understanding what people are talking about at all.

Basically what happened is that Darknight made a forum post asking when the merge happens and Mods responded that it's not going to happen right now, but relatively soon, most likely this or next year.

Then everyone started talking about the merge like it's a big suprise or something. It's absolutely obvious this server has to merge sooner or later but I don't see why people are talking about it now, one forum post asking about it made people think it's going to happen right now, like jeez calm down.

The harder you try - the more you lose.

So work yourself dry - and drink more booze.

#5 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

Ok, an example is a rumor I was told that players will have to pay reales for the transfer.

That is the type of misinformation I am talking about

#6 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:05 PM

Sounds like the same old Varlone noobs and morons not thinking or reading. 5 years later and people still don't their left hand from their right hand..smh...

Everyone should read the comments and use some deductive reasoning. I'll sum it again for those blind and death in the back row.

Darkknight asked about a merge. Rjoskva responded.

"Well, we are considering the merging and also we are not going to abandon players."

That statement alone was not a 100% guarentee of a merge. Nice to not get abandoned I guess.

Next up the English Interface was added to the Russian Servers. Why add that without planning something big with it? Be it a merge or marketing the RU servers to gain more potential English speaker players.. That makes a merge possible sooner than we realized at first.

Lastly. After Buzka got done spamming the forums about not merging so soon Rjoskva finally responded again.

"Maybe someone just want to hold hands?

Anyway, we are not going to wait for a year, I don't see a reason."

That post confirms a merge will happen 100%. That gets rid of all doubt anyone may have had about a merge not really happening.

Rjoskva also clearly states they are not going to wait another year to merge us. Qyburn said it perfectly. Now it's only a matter of WHEN. Definitely not 6-12 months. It's reasonable to think the merge will happen end of July- August. Latest being September.
There is no point to wait any longer than needed.

How will the merge happen? Most likely very similar to how the last merge happened.

February 12th 2015 Maragorne merged to the Elgore Server.

Below was one of many announcements made to the players. Expect something similar explaining all of the details.

"During one of the maintenance breaks we plan to transfer all data from Maragorne to Elgore. All characters with all their possessions will appear in Elgore. Some characters, whose names are already taken, will feature '(Maragorne)' after their names, the same stays for guilds. European forums will also be closed, so expect new faces outside the game, too!

Regards,
Royal Quest Team."

More than likely a very similar announcement will be made soon. It may be slightly different but nevertheless free of charge. History is a good indicator of what will happen in the future.

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1018 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:21 PM

Ok, an example is a rumor I was told that players will have to pay reales for the transfer.

That is the type of misinformation I am talking about

There are three servers in the Russian version of the game, and consequently, they have the service of the transfer between the servers. Indeed, the transfer between Russian servers has its price in reales. Point is that Elgore is not the Russian server and the merge is not transfer.  That's how rumors are spawned, and I'm sure we shall hear more of them even after an official announcement. 

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#8 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:18 PM

Lastly. After Buzka got done spamming the forums about not merging so soon Rjoskva finally responded again.

It seems no one understood the essence of my sentences. I want to merge with the Russian server. But for this you need to prepare. And for this I wrote to give us time to prepare.smile.png

#9 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

It seems no one understood the essence of my sentences. I want to merge with the Russian server. But for this you need to prepare. And for this I wrote to give us time to prepare.smile.png

Dear animal. Prepare for what? 

#10 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

Dear animal. Prepare for what? 

PrepaR for DA bigg FIGhtttt wit da top PVp playas on RUserver PEW PEW PEW BATTLEFIELD pew pew pew

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 15 July 2019 - 03:51 PM.

• ŁuWañ (Elgore) likes this

The harder you try - the more you lose.

So work yourself dry - and drink more booze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users