Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:31 AM

And of your own playingstyle of course. 

Alright, I'll bite. I'll do a bit of everything ... but why on Earth would you be interested in my play style? ... You better not be starting another Clone saga!

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#23 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

I participate.

https://us.royalques...a-little-story/

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

#24 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1079 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:22 AM

You have one month starting from August 12 and up to September 12 to prepare and make your guides. Your guide can be a general review of a chosen class, can present PVP or PVE aspect of its gameplay – depending on your own playstyle.

Just for reminder

You still have all time up to 12 September: both to edit your works and to create a new masterpiece of guide tongue.png

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 02 September 2019 - 07:23 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#25 Mayling (Elgore)

Mayling (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:51 PM

I participate.

https://us.royalques...nd-boss-elites/

#26 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:01 PM

Ithink a " i use those talents and this gear in my build" thread isn't much of a guide because 90% of them don't even explain why the talent tree or the stats or gear choosen. Also most of these "here's my build and gear"  are just a copy/paste with small changes.

To be honest it would be more effective if you guys add tips based on your playstyle being it pve or pvp and make more of an "unique" guide with your own nuances like my assassin build "guide"  .

Or even a guide that has nothing to do with builds like this one i've made years ago. 

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#27 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

Ithink a " i use those talents and this gear in my build" thread isn't much of a guide because 90% of them don't even explain why the talent tree or the stats or gear choosen. Also most of these "here's my build and gear" are just a copy/paste with small changes.
To be honest it would be more effective if you guys add tips based on your playstyle being it pve or pvp and make more of an "unique" guide with your own nuances like my assassin build "guide" .

Or even a guide that has nothing to do with builds like this one i've made years ago.

I see the best assassin drew. You see, there is such a thing as a "water text". this is when there is a lot of text, and it seems that it is even on the topic, but in fact it does not carry a semantic load. for example, I can say something like this: I chose a dark mummy card in my gloves at level 65 because gloves at level 65 give an attack, and an attack is good, and a dark mummy card gives 60 attacks, this is 12 more attacks than the spiked arrow, and 12 attacks is good, because the more attacks, the better, which is why I took a dark mummy card, and not another card, because a dark mummy gives 60 attacks.
that is, there is a lot of text, and it seems that it is on the topic, but in fact it does not bear absolutely any meaning. Why write information that is not needed? Why describe absolutely every item, seal and card? The player must take the best-rated items, and items that are suitable for his purposes. For example, for tanking I will take the item and seal on hp or defense, and for damage - on the attack. There is absolutely no point in the details because there is no point in writing "I took a cap for 4 agility instead of a cap for 3 agility because it is better," lol.
Now about the uniqueness and tactics. Unfortunately, we are not in warcraft, not in BNS, not in tera, and not even in lineage2. Here in the royal quest there is NO uniqueness. For each class there is a maximum of 2 or sometimes 3 relevant builds and tactics. Yes, you can make others, you're right, unique, but worthless.
Farther. Talent Trees. Absolutely identical item. Lord, it makes no sense to explain why a person takes useful talent, and useless - does not. It makes no sense because it is stupid. Any person who has brains, in general, will understand himself, lol, that the author of the guide took THIS tree of talents because it is better.
farther. even in your own assassin guide from ATTENTION only tactics of the game against different classes would be useful. The rest: you say what kind of clothes you need, cards and seals, show how to kill mobs with aoe-bombs (oh my god, how useful (no)), and, in fact, that's all. Your guide from 2016 is no different from any other guide, because we, damn it, in the royal quest, there is no uniqueness, there are no complicated game mechanics, combos, tactics, and so on. Absolutely any pvp is won by numerical superiority and targeting like “guys, beat first this freak, and then this one, and adter him - next”, absolutely any bosses go through the simplest tactics like “now run away and then come closer, now use healing and now get the hell out of here. " We play royal quest, what kind of unique guides are you talking about? Even those that are here now are written on the forum or for the contest, or I don’t know why at all. A royal quest is such a simple and primitive game that if a person in it asks other players make build for him, then it is insignificant. he is a jerk for just one reason - we are in a royal quest. the one who does not understand the SIMPLE mechanics of the device of the character here will not survive. the guides and builds for this game are generally useless, and only people like you (who want to show their knowledge) and people like me (who want to get a costume in the guides contest) are engaged in it.

probably it’s worth adding only one thing: all this movement with guides in our game is really useless. and you will not find anything unique interesting and informative either in the American or in the Russian forum, because we, MY GOD ONLY IMAGINE, in the royal quest. so don’t even try to blame other people that their guides are bad. In principle, they did everything: they showed the best builds of talents, the most profitable items, cards and seals. What else do you want to see in the guides? Useful tips like "to move a character - press the left mouse button"?
rave.

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 04 September 2019 - 09:08 PM.

#28 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:36 PM

I guess you didn't understand at all what i meant, but let me explain:

There's no need to explain item by item, talent by talent and etc. But since most builds are the same, some will have different items/taltens and etc, and it would be good to know why you're making that item/talent/whatever else in particular different than most people. I used my guide as an example, the guide itself is outdated but even there i was able to show different options of talents and why the variations. There you'll also find my tips based on how i play against different classes which may be different than other player does and etc. You see, despite most builds are copy/paste not everyone knows what and how to do stuff and this is different to each player. There will be players doing strategy A,B,C,D,E... and etc. And you wouldn't believe how many messages i've got from people thanking me for that bomb level video laugh.png

Again, my point is: If you're going to make a "here's my build" thread to a contest at least put some point of view / experience / playstyle there. Without any of that it's just the same as the others but with different author.

I saw your guide and it's completely different than the others, you've put your point of view about the class and how to do pve / stats / weapons and etc. It was more than just "here my calc link with seals, gear and talents" saying the obvious. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 04 September 2019 - 09:37 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#29 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:44 AM

I guess you didn't understand at all what i meant, but let me explain:

I understand what exactly you wanted to say, but there are a few points.
1) Honestly, on the whole, I really do not understand those people who do not have the mind to make their character on their own. Every time I see a level 60+ player, already with decent equipment, asking others to “tell me which build to do,” I just break my face with facespalm, because, damn, you got to the maximum level, made clothes, but not Do you know how your talents work? That is, like this, you don’t know ???????
Therefore, in general, I am not trying to hold the point of view of the uniqueness of some build or guide. I advocate and try to explain that in our game the guides will be the ones you say - they are 80% identical and similar to each other, but not because the author is cheated, but because there are no more options. That's what I mean.
2) Now about what you call tactics. Unfortunately, there are no tactics. Well, like, you can come up with the best possible combination (for example, first hit Lunge and then Sudden, and not vice versa: D), but in general, pvp is varied each time, and it all depends on the situation, the composition of the teams, equipment, weather conditions, mood, color eyes and other things: D. Therefore, I personally believe that in pvp there are no specific tactics.
3) Lol, if a really huge crowd of people thanked you for the video with the bombs, I’ll just kill myself with the facepalm now. It is very strange that for some people a quick quality character is understandable, but someone likes to beat mobs of their level one at a time. For example, in 2015 ~, I swung 30 snipers in the orcs. I did 0 stamina and agility, a bit of luck, and maximum accuracy. He did the build through a sniper shot, and swung on the Orcs (58) in Aloha. It turned out that in one sniper shot I shot the orc half hp, then ran away, throwing mines and thorns, and after 15 seconds again shot a sniper shot. And he got several thousand experience for the orc. Also, I swayed as a dark knight of level 20 in the Lunar Oasis with a standard of darkness, killing sand cucumbers. He did maximum damage, low hp, and went to kill level 40+ cucumbers. He set the standard near them, so that he would hit them on the radius, and they couldn’t get it. And again, I got several thousand experience for each mob. And, hell, these are my perverted, but working tactics, which I swayed in 2015, when these tactics were not yet fixed by the developers. However, these tactics are complex, and such a simple tactic as “throw a bomb in 3 mob instead of throwing it in one” is so simple that I personally think it’s not worth mentioning, seriously, man. Anyone will understand that killing mobs in heaps is faster than one at a time. But if you are telling the truth that you were thanked for such simple advice, then I give up. Then it turns out that absolutely everything that I write here is meaningless. Because there are people who really can’t get with their brain to kill mob mobs with bombs, LOL LOL LOL.
4) Here's an interesting story for you. I had a very strange character on the Russian server. Imagine: there is such a thing as a "goldset", this is when you put things at +% to gold before opening the chest to get more gold. And I had a character who combined a combat and goldset set. Thus, he farm constantly receiving more gold. + he had cards of black kram and pink slim. It looked strange, but at the same time I liked this character. He was strange, not standard, different from others, and allowed me to make pure 800-900k gold every hour. It looked something like this: http://stalkers-guil...kHPLYQgCAAAAAAA. And it was useful, but useless at the same time. He was such because any other player, even a noob, could farm more gold than me. For example, my +7 wizard can collect all the mobs from Shamba or Trogul, and kill them in 5-10 seconds. But the robber cannot do that. This is just an example, but now in the same hour I’m brain to earn 1.5 - 2 million. But he could not have been a robber, as he had not tried. Although it seems like the build is unique, and I play well, but still. I hope from this short story you will understand what lack of unique guides for this game I'm talking about.
5) The last point I would like to ask you for opinions about my own guide on the pve-assassin. Is he good? What are the pros and cons of it? What is useful to add to it? Well and the most important thing. Is it unique? And if it’s not unique, and doesn’t differ from others, such a stupid strl + c, strl + v, then what kind of guide is unique and beautiful in all respects?

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 05 September 2019 - 04:44 AM.

#30 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:18 AM

Ithink a " i use those talents and this gear in my build" thread isn't much of a guide because 90% of them don't even explain why the talent tree or the stats or gear choosen. Also most of these "here's my build and gear"  are just a copy/paste with small changes.

To be honest it would be more effective if you guys add tips based on your playstyle being it pve or pvp and make more of an "unique" guide with your own nuances like my assassin build "guide"  .

Or even a guide that has nothing to do with builds like this one i've made years ago. 

Many people just dont bother putting alot of effort in their 'guides'

Theres a reason my 2 Guides are gigantic, they contain alot of info (perhaps even too much)

I do this because if im going to make a guide, i might as well make one that has all the info needed, instead of leaving gaps where people dont even know why to use this or that build

Our server is lazy, and wants Quick wins, as per usual

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 05 September 2019 - 05:20 AM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#31 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

I understand what exactly you wanted to say, but there are a few points.
1) Honestly, on the whole, I really do not understand those people who do not have the mind to make their character on their own. Every time I see a level 60+ player, already with decent equipment, asking others to “tell me which build to do,” I just break my face with facespalm, because, damn, you got to the maximum level, made clothes, but not Do you know how your talents work? That is, like this, you don’t know ???????
Therefore, in general, I am not trying to hold the point of view of the uniqueness of some build or guide. I advocate and try to explain that in our game the guides will be the ones you say - they are 80% identical and similar to each other, but not because the author is cheated, but because there are no more options. That's what I mean.
2) Now about what you call tactics. Unfortunately, there are no tactics. Well, like, you can come up with the best possible combination (for example, first hit Lunge and then Sudden, and not vice versa: D), but in general, pvp is varied each time, and it all depends on the situation, the composition of the teams, equipment, weather conditions, mood, color eyes and other things: D. Therefore, I personally believe that in pvp there are no specific tactics.
3) Lol, if a really huge crowd of people thanked you for the video with the bombs, I’ll just kill myself with the facepalm now. It is very strange that for some people a quick quality character is understandable, but someone likes to beat mobs of their level one at a time. For example, in 2015 ~, I swung 30 snipers in the orcs. I did 0 stamina and agility, a bit of luck, and maximum accuracy. He did the build through a sniper shot, and swung on the Orcs (58) in Aloha. It turned out that in one sniper shot I shot the orc half hp, then ran away, throwing mines and thorns, and after 15 seconds again shot a sniper shot. And he got several thousand experience for the orc. Also, I swayed as a dark knight of level 20 in the Lunar Oasis with a standard of darkness, killing sand cucumbers. He did maximum damage, low hp, and went to kill level 40+ cucumbers. He set the standard near them, so that he would hit them on the radius, and they couldn’t get it. And again, I got several thousand experience for each mob. And, hell, these are my perverted, but working tactics, which I swayed in 2015, when these tactics were not yet fixed by the developers. However, these tactics are complex, and such a simple tactic as “throw a bomb in 3 mob instead of throwing it in one” is so simple that I personally think it’s not worth mentioning, seriously, man. Anyone will understand that killing mobs in heaps is faster than one at a time. But if you are telling the truth that you were thanked for such simple advice, then I give up. Then it turns out that absolutely everything that I write here is meaningless. Because there are people who really can’t get with their brain to kill mob mobs with bombs, LOL LOL LOL.
4) Here's an interesting story for you. I had a very strange character on the Russian server. Imagine: there is such a thing as a "goldset", this is when you put things at +% to gold before opening the chest to get more gold. And I had a character who combined a combat and goldset set. Thus, he farm constantly receiving more gold. + he had cards of black kram and pink slim. It looked strange, but at the same time I liked this character. He was strange, not standard, different from others, and allowed me to make pure 800-900k gold every hour. It looked something like this: http://stalkers-guil...kHPLYQgCAAAAAAA. And it was useful, but useless at the same time. He was such because any other player, even a noob, could farm more gold than me. For example, my +7 wizard can collect all the mobs from Shamba or Trogul, and kill them in 5-10 seconds. But the robber cannot do that. This is just an example, but now in the same hour I’m brain to earn 1.5 - 2 million. But he could not have been a robber, as he had not tried. Although it seems like the build is unique, and I play well, but still. I hope from this short story you will understand what lack of unique guides for this game I'm talking about.
5) The last point I would like to ask you for opinions about my own guide on the pve-assassin. Is he good? What are the pros and cons of it? What is useful to add to it? Well and the most important thing. Is it unique? And if it’s not unique, and doesn’t differ from others, such a stupid strl + c, strl + v, then what kind of guide is unique and beautiful in all respects?

I understand the builds are limitied, but when i said an "unique" guide i didnt mean "a build no one ever did before" but something that is more than Just showing the skill/talents/gear thing, adding the author's own experience, playstyle or even examples of combos, PvP videos, etc.

Your Guide is fine, there's more information there than just what i have Said above.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#32 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:39 PM

I will particip ... actually ... as of writing this ... I asked myself "Is this how I want to be remembered? As someone makes a guide to help others just to steal an Reward from someone who actually needs it? How ... ironic."
Well I'm not participating in this ... but I'll do my part to better the Community.
Here is my Guide for anyone who is interested:

• Talestra (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

#33 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:36 AM

maybe post that on the guide?

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#34 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1079 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:23 AM

maybe post that on the guide?

ŁuWañ's post has been moved to the relevant topic https://us.royalques...ieving/?p=39598

#35 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1079 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:11 AM

Well I'm not participating in this 

No way. You are in the army now.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 09 September 2019 - 07:12 AM.

#36 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:15 AM

* laughs very loudly *

God, what an incomprehensible hype around this guide? why does everyone like him? because mortred is a sweetheart and made several kilometers of text? heck. dudes, I refuse to participate. you seriously praise the whole crowd of guides that are just MORE in the text. after these lines (this is a quote from her guide):

- If you need Stamina - Seal of Stamina
- Footwear - Card of the Clock(for movement speed), Card of the Snowbeus(for Stamina), Card of the Forest Spider(for Dexterity) and Card of Alice(for movement speed and evasion).

Tips on the type of these - useful approximately as "what would you need legs to walk and to hold objects - hands."
I look at you guys, and I can’t understand what body you think, if for you “more useless text is better”.

I declare: I refuse to participate in this stupid circus.
1) Guides are not judged by how correct they are.
2) for some reason, guides are made by people who are not competent in anything. such as bossbazuka talking about pve who never visits pve ever. or Khyaran, which even Anila openly laughs at. Khyaran, whose chest has taken such a POOR NOOB as luwan many times. Isn't guides supposed to be made by people who understand, no?
3) guides in general - this is stupid. the person who needs to be explained to him that IF U NEED STAMINA - MAKE SEAL OF STAMINA is stupid. a person who is not able to read the talents of HIS first-person is stupid. I DO NOT understand what prevents absolutely any sane person from reading their talents. like lol, you play a character and you can’t understand which talent is better because you don’t know how to read? Lord, yes, I changed talents on my characters more than a hundred times in order to master the character perfectly and choose the best bundles. and people are too lazy to even READ their talents. so they go to the forum. rave.

As a result: I wanted to participate in the competition solely for the sake of the award. I despise people doing guides and those who need these guides.
as a result: I looked at you, a crowd of people who either yell about uniqueness or yell that the guide is good because the person writes IF U NEED STAMINA USE SEAL OF STAMINA, and decided: I refuse to eat this shit with you .

Request to the moderator to delete the topic with my guide. I'm out of your stupid game. keep explaining to each other, WHAT SEAL NEED IF U NEED STAMINA???.
Bye.
  • Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#37 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:12 PM

Dude.. Quit making a mockery of yourself. Google Translate has failed.

This contest is about class guides!!! Not about creating a topic only showing a few BUILDS. Then telling what talents, gear, seals, and cards give the best damage.

"Hey guys, this is Assassin 2019 Guide. Take Heart Stuck + Vampire Stike and win all the bosses with boss specified weapons and rings. Oh and use these talents because they are the best with no further explanation."

That is NOT a class guide!!!! That is an Assassin Build. Learn the difference between a simple build and a guide.

Not everyone is a pro player and knows everything about all of the classes. If you don't need a guide or build then good for you. Just because a guide is not beneficial to [YOU] DOES NOT mean others will not find a guide useful. Plenty of new players and even old players are not accustomed to the other classes and game changes. They can find valuable information in an updated guide.

A guide shows other players your experience and knowledge about a class. For example, The guide can include leveling up tips, how to farm with that class. What are the best ways to solo play and how can the class be used in party situations. What are the capabilities of said class. How does the class fair +7 vs +8 vs +11 in your experience. All of that is valuable information you can share with players about your experience with a class. Just posting a build is not really a guide. A lot of experience can be shared.

Yes, builds can be added to a guide. Such as giving players ideas on talents and what equipment to use. Or explaining why you believe some gear and seals work better than others. Admittedly a lot or builds break down to very similar post with a few different personal preferences. That's all due to the game balance being broken.

Players are left to pick up the broken pieces and figure out what works best for certain situations. Yes. Builds can be used in your guide but not limited to only a build.

More so a guide is pointing players unfamiliar with a class in the right direction.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 09 September 2019 - 01:11 PM.

• Talestra (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore) and Morŧred (Elgore) like this

#38 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:28 AM

i will participate;

https://us.royalques...-guide/?p=39618

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#39 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1079 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:04 AM

The contest is over, my friends. No more applications accepted and you can't edit your guides anymore. I shall take some time - no more than 24 hours - to choose the winners and to announce the results. Thank you :)

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, guide contest, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users