#1 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

D A R K K N I G H T

ABOUT THE TOPIC ?

Through this topic, I want to teach you both beginners and abandoned players many updates ago, how to play and what today's dark knight looks like. ph34r.png 

Let's start with the pve compilation

5685980e9db5beb01f302e820bc3d5f0.png

With this set of equipment, you will be able to attack very, very much because of the% defense you have in some parts of the armor, and the build is related to the healing of the bleeding you will cause in the mobs and nesferato is your choice. a mob that has a higher life than the others, so it can last longer to bring it to life with its life drain

2º Build pvp for dark knight

38e81d16ee0b72daed19586eb511b400.png

With this build your dark knight does not suffer any stun effect or confusion while rampant rage is activated, you only have to worry about hitting your enemy until you overheat before him.

3º My own opinion and any tips

Nowadays it's very worthwhile to use elemental build, my dear friend, there are two excellent builds that dk can use which is fire and earth, fire is very effective I don't know if it's as much as earth , and for you who are new to dk and want to make a good pvp, simply remember to always drop the ice on the enemy, and if your enemy starts running from you, remember that he wants to take out his fury effect, so go after him using Burning Fury so your fury won't clear and you end up losing the rampant Rage

Edited by Ðaros (Elgore), 12 August 2019 - 07:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide for dark knight, guide, dark, knight, build, pvp, p0ve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users