Photo

Dark Knight: Gear and talents. PvP, PvE Farm and Boss/Elites.

Dark Knight Gear Talents

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

Dark Knight Build PvP and PvE> Farm and Boss / Elites.

• PvE Cultive

When we start the game, we try to develop the character by the end of it. We can enjoy all this game without spending money, so it is better to focus on making gold to quickly evolve into the final game.

These are all old items with low, easy and cheap prices to improve and seal. They are extremely easy to achieve at the lowest possible price.

Note that in the artifact and glove are the cards that are of paramount importance for the cultivation to materialize. As you can see from the link, cards are simple and easy to get, just like gun cards. The other cards are an amplifier for your status. 
Requiring common sense and talent, focused only on gathering and killing many monsters at the same time, your cultivation will be a fortune. See the construction example below:

• Build DefenseIt's good for farming and great for blocking dungeons.

http://stalkers-guil...joAAMD63N4AAP8=

• Build Dodge: With a dexterity built into the status, if you reach 90 or more dodges, enemy attacks will fail dramatically. This will result in a much easier cultivation with very low chances of dying (it is impossible to die) - even if the player is terrible. Attack speed will also increase your healing speed by a few percent.

http://stalkers-guil...tk4jqzP7Q0A8A8=

• Talents:

Spoiler

The Talents are focused on exorbitant healing, area damage, and keeping the monsters' attention on you - this will greatly help in blocking high level dungeons to reach many rune of cold.

• PvE Boss / Elites

After a long time cultivating gold, it's time to build a way to kill bosses and elites to get the final cards. The fight is very big, and a character without equipment and without a support team will be a challenge for you. Take the example of equipment. With this equipment you will be more than able to earn boss chests - at least on this unpopulated server..

http://stalkers-guil...hlkfW5vgKD4Dw==

• Talents:

Spoiler

As construções elementais são as melhores para causar mais dano nos chefes; é importante construir aneis elementais cujo elemento terá vantagem acima do chefe. Example: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You look at the construction and say it is something out of the ordinary that you would not have a chance to get this equipment. Well, that's for real, your opponents, who are also fighting for a chest, have much better equipment and courtiers from the bosses they are killing. The Dark Knight is not a bad class to win bosses, but it is not the best. You'll be fighting the best and most equipped players - and they have the help of their guilds to increase boss damage through buffs from other classes. Unless you play on the 'Elgore' server, your chances are greatly reduced. Your opponents here are those who take advantage of bugs to improve equipment, hackers who amplify their damage to bosses and players with boss and elite cards. (everyone is stupid) xD

• Dark Knight PvP

If you're a player who doesn't like to cultivate and kill bosses and elites, you're young and don't have much gold, but you want to play PvP, no problem. There are equipment levels that don't cost much and yet you will be very strong - with DK at least. Class very stolen when you have active rampant anger, but without it is a very bad class for PvP.

http://stalkers-guil...DoAAMD63N4AAP8=

• Talents:

Spoiler

These would be the cards, equipment and stamps to have a good PvP of this level. Dark Knight is a class that needs a lot of HIT to be able to hit enemies with a lot of DODGE, so the use of HIT seals is very advisable for this level of equipment. But if you are able to get better color patterns, use Psy Des on the gun, glove and helmet, if you get a HiT rate above 80, it is good to use critical remarks on the face accessory and amulet. The immortal card can be exchanged for a Troll, which will greatly aid healing.

I need to comment on something very important, the cure! There are two healing liabilities, which are activated by talent and have their own singularities of functioning; the healing of bleeding and the periodic healing that activates when unbridled anger is activated. I advise using PvE hemorrhage cure and unbridled rabies cure in PvP.

In PvP you have to leave rampant rage active at all times, or your class will become worthless, this requires using the 'Blazzing Fury' ability at all times when chasing someone or not attacking someone. This way you won't be able to heal if it is running away from you, so you will end up killing yourself or being vulnerable..

AqNJA30.png

In short, talents will be NOTHING if you are a slacker and don't read what each one does and how they are applied to your skills. Read your skills and talents a lot to understand everything. These builds are just to help new players, they are very good - the best. smile.png

Just a prototype, stay tuned for updates.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), Yesterday, 11:12 PM.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:54 AM

Just for reminder: your guide should be in English. 

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

Just for reminder: your guide should be in English. 

WTF, Sorry. 

Could you tell me if I can put as many images as I want on the topic? Because I can not put more than 3 images through "Attach Files". I would like to know if there is any topic teaching all the functions of the forum, which teaches the codes to put images, spoilers, videos, among others to the sample, without having to redirect to another site.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 14 August 2019 - 06:02 PM.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:28 AM

To insert an image to your post:

-Upload your image to imgur.com or any other image hosting;

-Copy the link to your image;

-Add the link to your post using the Image option

7f7510dcf047afda3d89966ad3c45cae.png

To insert a video to your post:

-Upload your video to Youtube;

-Copy the link to your video and paste to your post. Only a link, nothing more is needed.

You can use as many images as you need for your guide.

To hide something with spoilers (remember to remove spaces after square brackets) :

[ spoiler]

your text/image

[ /spoiler]

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:54 AM

Spoiler

Whenever I use this image function I get this: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 15 August 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#6 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:29 AM

Spoiler

Whenever I use this image function I get this: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Use this option to convert your imgur link

Spoiler

#7 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:53 PM

Use this option to convert your imgur link

Spoiler

I love you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Knight, Gear, Talents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users