Photo

I live in the city of "Volgograd", but I don’t know about it.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:13 AM

I woke up in the morning smile.png lack of sleep on my whole face smile.png I turned on the computer. smile.png - I watched an adult video 18+ smile.png - then I washed my screw and hands smile.png - I opened the "Royal Quest" game smile.png - I went into my account smile.png - I saw an account lockout for transferring it to the city of Volgograd (This never happened there wasn’t!) smile.png - yelled in voice communication smile.png Opened a new application for technical support, which never makes a mistake in account locks and always cancels the lock (It never happened!) smile.png - wrote to them that there was no account transfer on my part! smile.png - they told me that I transferred my account to a certain person who lives in the city of Volgograd smile.png - I wrote to them that they sniffed glue in their office which is 1x1 in size smile.png - and then they started asking me how I traveled between cities, although they themselves couldn’t even check my IP address, the hard drive code from which I always logged in smile.png - and as always, they just started to ignore my messages.smile.png 

Now I appeal to you: O great technical support that blocks accounts for no reason, cancel the lock from my account, you did this by mistake because you sniffed the glue and white liquid that all men have.

I also appeal to the players:  this is how our favorite technical support blocks those players who didn’t violate anything, but in their opinion there was a violation - and they can’t prove anything anymore, because they put their ruler (10 cm) to your account and your opinion.

1JGQ0L2.jpg

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 22 August 2019 - 09:28 AM.

• MorningStoyak (Elgore) and Ãrchon (Elgore) like this

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:04 AM

With the way you act about this, making a forum post on it and calling out the support of this game, i just cant say you will be missed, and i know many will agree with me

• Snow-Flower (Elgore), PartyMaker (Elgore), ŁuWañ (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:06 AM

5.4.2  of the Game Rules: All and every question or appeal regarding legality and/or appropriateness of these Rules and/or imposed sanctions must be filed through the Technical Support Ticket System.

The topic is closed.

• Khyaran (Elgore), PartyMaker (Elgore) and Dalmaska (Elgore) like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users