#1 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:13 PM

Hi all,
This is a simple gold set guide,i wanted to make a class related guide but everyone making guides for classes and they all are nice ones so i just thought about making a guide for gold set.
some may ask why gold set,why we need it??
well the answer is simple to get more gold:D i love gold...well everyone does..tongue.png and to help new players:)
so were can it be used for?
it can be used to increase the amount of gold that can be obtained from killing mobs,opening chest and by destroying urns.the best result the gold set show when you open a chest obtained from killing a world boss and from guild chest.
who can have gold set?
any class can make a gold set.the rouge class has some skills and talents that allow the gold to buff but other then that all classes can make gold set,there isn't much difference.

Beware there may be or i say will be some name difference or i write wrong,the main reason is my soure of information is ru rq wiki ,so there u go ..i used google translate ...wink.png 

So lets get to it..
To make a gold set we need , equipment(hat,face,Armor,rings..etc)weapons,orbs(for mage class),shields(for warrior class) and mounts.

1.HEAD

hat %D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%
Name: Tricorn of the fair wind

slot :one
No specific gold related card

Defense:133
+6% gold earned
+3 luck
+stamina

Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned
+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck

class: any,lvl required 30

Droped by : Something fuming ,lvl 38, valley in the winds
 Sold by : Npc assistant alchemist,tellurium tower,illiar

for the head there is no gold related card we have so it doesn't matter if you have slotted hat or Unslotted one but its always better to have slotted one ,who know RQ maybe release a gold related card in future.also the best hat for the head is-
%D0%A8%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%BF%D0%B0_%D0%98%D1
Adventurers hat 
Defense:55
+20% gold earned
+3 luck
+1 stamina
class any ,lvl 1

the problem is i don't know how to obtain this hat!!! i tried searching but to no answer,i hope some one know howto get it..if so post in comment i will add it here.

2.FACE
%D0%98%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BC%D1%80%D1%83%D0%
Name:Emerald watcher
Slot : one
Card: Elite boss card " Card of Golden cockroach"
                                      +15% gold earned
                                      +6%running speed
                                      +10% critical damage

Defense:79
+8% gold earned
+3 stamina
Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment          or              mad rat
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                            +10% gold earned
+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck                                               +9% critical damage                              

Class :any,lvl required 28.sex:male
Droped by: Amber ants,baron logart island,Soaring Valley

the other options that we have :

%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%
Red bandana  %D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0   + 8% to Received Gold, +3 to Luck
Bandit Shawl %D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0 + 4% to Received Gold, +4 to Dexterity
Builder mask  for All classes +2 Agility, + 8% to Received Gold
Look out of the darkness  for All classes +2 Agility, + 8% to Received Gold

3.Armor:
Armor is only available for hunter ,sniper and thief. and other class does not have any armor which gives gold parameters.and there isnt any card either,so all other card just pick a any lvl armour that you like and Seal it.bcz only seal give you the gold related parameter on armour.
%D0%9A%D1%83%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0 name: Bounty hunter jacket                                                     %D0%96%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82_%D0%BC%D0  Name:marauder's Vest
slot: one                                                                                                       slot: one,card :same
no gold related card yet 
Defense:307                                                                                                 Defense:739
+4% gold earned                                                                                           +4% gold earned
+52 maximum health                                                                                     +6 Stamina
+3 accuracy

Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment                  Same seals
Class: hunter,sniper lvl required:33                                                          Class: thief,lvl Req:54

droped by:night crog,worlax                                                                    Droped by:dandelien(lvl 58),Trogul and Dexter chest
Sold by : npc,macdar

4.Gloves
%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%
Name: Pickpockets gloves
Slot :one
Card: Golden card of treasure hunter
          +3 to Luck
          10-40 gold when killing monsters (depending on the level of the monster)

Defense:37
+4% gold Earned
+3 dexterity

Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment 
Class: any,lvl req:12
obtained from: poision cockroachcatacomb(1st and 2nd floor), and wanted abandon crypt 
sold by:npc,shadow forest

5.legging
Trouser:
%D0%91%D1%80%D1%8E%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D1%81%D0
Name:Tribute collector's trouser
Slot :one
Card: Golden card of treasure hunter
          +3 to Luck

Defense:87
+6% gold Earned
+3 stamina

Class: hunter,sniper,thief,assassin,sorcerer,warlock,lvl req 27
obtained from :purple praying mantis,Catalonia
sold by: Npc assistant alchemist,tellurium tower,illiar

as for rouge classs(thief and assasin) there are 3 different trousers that hey can choose but thay all gives +4% gold :
Marauder's Pants %D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0  + 4% to Received Gold, +3 Stamina, + 3% to Energy
Ataman's Pants %D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%D0%98%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0  + 4% to Received Gold, +2 Stamina, +3 Strength
  Pickpocket trousers All classes  + 4% to Received Gold, +2 to Luck, +2 to Stamina
6 footware

for shoes we have 2 options ,chosse any one,
%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8_%D0

Copper Mountain Boots 
Slots: one
Card:  %D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%Scarab card
           + 10% to Received Gold
           + 6% to Run Speed

or
Golden card of treasure hunter
          +3 to Luck

the old cockroach card  has same parametersas the scarab card,but the old cockroach card no longer obtainable.
there are some other cards who has +% gold parameters but they are low compare to the scrab card.
i use both card s as i have put them in 2 different shoes,so choose whatever u want,+10% i use when opening a chest and the golden card i use to drop gold when i m farming..

Defence:183
+ 4% to Received Gold
+5 to Dexterity
Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment   or             Old shoemaker
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                      + 12% to Received Gold     

+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck                                         + 3% to Running Speed
                                                                                                                           +3 dextery
obtained from:
Viper (Lv. 43) ,Smugglers' Catacombs
 Tumangan Armored Leg ( Lv . 36)
Royal Spider (Lv. 25)
the other shoe choise :

%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8_%D0
Pickpocket Boots
slots: one
Cards: same
Defence:43
+ 4% to Received Gold
+3 to Dextery
Seal: same
for all All classes
sold by NPC ,shadow forest

6.Amulet
%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%

Family Amulet
slots: one
Card: Elite Master card
         +10 Critical Chance Rating
         +8 Stamina
         + 15% to Received Gold from Monsters and Chest

as its a elite card it is hard to obtain,so instead of this card we can also use

Ritual Scorpion Card

+ 5% to Received Gold
+ 10% to Critical Strike Strength

well i know it has 10% less gold but hey its an easy to get card,even in market its stay around 3 m..so till you get master use this one!!

Defense:168
+ 8% to Received Gold,
+6 to resistance to attacks of Magic creatures
Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment          or              mad rat                     or             Seal of luxury
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                            +10% gold earned                   +12% gold earned     
+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck                                               +9% critical damage               +6 luck

obtained from:,gargoyle,rich ghoul,scorpion king(Scorpion king or in short SK is a daily quest that available after lvl 55 chain quest complete.)

7, 8 Rings x2
%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%

Golden ring
Slots:one
Card:sadly there isn't any card available that gives gold earning

Defense:19
+10% gold earned
Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment                      or             Seal of luxury
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                                       +12% gold earned     
+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck                                                          +6 luck

obtained from: Scorpion king,forest shaman (Elgore)

9.Totem

%D0%A2%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC_%D0%B1%D0

Rich Ghoul Totem
Slots: one(need to craft from recipe to get slotted one),
Card:sadly no.card yet
Defense:312
Gold gain from chests and monsters increased by 4%.,
Active skill: Gold gain from chests and monsters increased by 8% for 10 sec. Cooldown: 180 seconds

Seal: worker ant                            or                 seal of enrichment                      or             Seal of luxury             or        seal of undertaker
+12% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                                       +12% gold earned                   +8% gold received
+5 stamina                                                     +8 luck                                                          +6 luck                                     +50 Defense
                                                                                                                                                                                             +12 Resistance to undead Attacks
obtained from:only from Wanted rich ghoul(dam hard to get ,grinding is real ..i still don't have it ,,so sad!!)
10.Artifact
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%
Bottomless Pouch
Slots:one
Card:sad life..(royal quest team pls release some gold cards..now huh.png .i realize we didn't have much gold related cards..)
Defense:33
+12% gold earned
Seal   worker ant                            or                        seal of enrichment 
 Obtained from: Blind bumblebuzz(dancing forest)

ahhhhh finaly ....we finished all the equipment..dam its too long....wow u are great ,,,if u read till here..even though there int much to read:D ..
ok just a little more..

for sorc: and warlock
Orbs
%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%

Golden Orb
Slot:one
Card:no nope no gold related card.(but a card like old pink slime can be used for farming purpose)
Defence:202
+ 5% to Mana,
+ 4% to Received Gold
Seal:magical envy                     or                 seal of enrichment                      or             Seal of luxury             or        seal of undertaker
+8% gold earned                                           +10%gold earned                                       +12% gold earned                   +8% gold received
+40 mana                                                      +8 luck                                                          +6 luck                                     +50 Defense

obtained from:Ruby Ant(valley of winds,macdar),golden cockroach(elite monster,catacomb 2nd floor)

For warriors:
Shield:.
%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%

Afterlife guardian
Slot:one
Card:no nope no gold related card.(but a card like old pink slime can be used for farming purpose)

Defense:182
+4% gold Earned
+4 stamina

Seal: seal of enrichment                      or             Seal of luxury             or        seal of undertaker
          +10%gold earned                                       +12% gold earned                   +8% gold received
           +8 luck                                                        +6 luck                                     +50 Defense

obtained from:young bat,wanted wearwolf

ok almost done,,,,

now we are at weapons:the seals that are avaliable for weapons..
Weapons
slots :3(all weapons have 3 maximum slots)
Seals:seal of enrichment 
          +10%gold earned    
           +8 luck         

Cards: there is no gold parameter card for weapons       

as there are to many things i will only write % gold earned for weapons!!

Warriors:
2- handed swords

1.Barbarian Sword
+6% gold earned
lvl 25, 
2.Moon cutter
+4% gold Earned
lvl 59

3.humain oid typhoon
+4% gold earned
lvl 31

One hande swords

1.crytal ripper
+2% gold earned
lvl 57

2. blade of the prince of silence
+2% gold earned
lvl 45

Archers:
no bow or gun with gold parameter,so just choose a weapon and seal it with gold seal!!!
Mage:
no weapon with gold parameter
Rouge:
thief:
One hande swords

1.crytal ripper
+2% gold earned
lvl 57

2. blade of the prince of silence
+2% gold earned
lvl 45

Assasin:no weapon with gold parameter for sin

Mounts:
necrock:

%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA.png Necroc

+ 40% Speed(when feed,require 1 unit)(a hungry mount does not give bonus)

+30 Attack,

+ 10% to Received gold from monsters and chests.

Bonus in the collection: + 1% to Maximum health

buffs!!!

well 4 man siege give +10% gold and chest opening buff

Ahhh!!!!!!!!! finaly done,,,thats all guys..this is just a simple gold set guide..i want to add and write more ..but atm m tooooooooooo tired..in the middle i thaught m not going to finish this..but ,,somehow i did...mostly a copy paste from ru site..cough cough..laugh.png

i will try to make it better n future...ph34r.png i just hope..i do..o well guys thats all..

P.s.> well if u r wondering which card ro put in those empty slots one just put some elite, boss   cards in there to make other jelous!!tongue.png tongue.png

Edited by Haku (Elgore), 12 September 2019 - 05:27 AM.

• Morŧred (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:44 AM

oh yeah, time to wax all these worker ants MMmmm

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold set, gold, gold equipments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users