#1 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:08 AM

Life passes, and technical support ignores all my - my friends - requests.ohmy.png
When will technical support work? - Never ?, Once ?, Maybe when they close the game completely, it will start working?ohmy.png
Why doesn’t Madame "Rjoskva" come to this forum ever? Why am I writing her my problems, and she ignores as well as technical support?ohmy.png
Why is the account blocked on this server for no reason, and when you provide them with iron evidence they simply ignore and deny everything?ohmy.png
Why? Why? Because they are pilots?ohmy.png
Anyone answer my questions!!ohmy.png

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 12 September 2019 - 09:11 AM.

#2 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:30 AM

cuz no one likes u

• ŁuWañ (Elgore) likes this

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#3 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:32 AM

cuz no one likes u

I am not a woman to please everyone..wacko.png

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 12 September 2019 - 11:33 AM.

#4 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:44 PM

I writing her my problems

what problems, bazuka? your accout ban for: 1) lootbox or 2) share account ?

i think this game don`t ban people just because. u deserved your ban, so forgot about account. Tech support will ignore u forever, coz u d e s e r v e d your ban.

happy.png

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 12 September 2019 - 03:45 PM.

#5 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:53 PM

what problems, bazuka? your accout ban for: 1) lootbox or 2) share account ?

i think this game don`t ban people just because. u deserved your ban, so forgot about account. Tech support will ignore u forever, coz u d e s e r v e d your ban.

happy.png

The whole problem is that I did not transfer my account to anyone, but only entered the game from another computer. I provided all the necessary evidence, and now they simply ignore it because they have nothing to answer, apparently they are looking for a reason.smile.png

#6 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:21 PM

Yeah and the reason is that they don't like you.

If you weren't getting on mods/supports nerves many times before, maybe they'd give you another chance.

But there's only so many "second chances" one can get.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 12 September 2019 - 05:22 PM.

• ŁuWañ (Elgore) likes this

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#7 Edition (Elgore)

Edition (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNot there, but everywhere.

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:03 PM

I do not know the person, but I do miss the personality in the game.
Where are you BossBazuka?

Deserve it? What did this person do?

By the way, what does loot box mean in regards to being banned?

Now if that is what happened BossBazuka then I do not understand. (sorry if this part is not helping you)
I log on different Ip Addresses at times and have no problem at all, other than the 'annoying' process of going through a new log in through STEAM.
Yes, I also log on different devices as well and have no problem.

So maybe, just maybe you got caught doing 'something' else that was close to being on the grounds of a ban. But ouch, 5 years.

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

#8 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:33 AM

I do not know the person, but I do miss the personality in the game.
Where are you BossBazuka?

Deserve it? What did this person do?

By the way, what does loot box mean in regards to being banned?

Now if that is what happened BossBazuka then I do not understand. (sorry if this part is not helping you)
I log on different Ip Addresses at times and have no problem at all, other than the 'annoying' process of going through a new log in through STEAM.
Yes, I also log on different devices as well and have no problem.

So maybe, just maybe you got caught doing 'something' else that was close to being on the grounds of a ban. But ouch, 5 years.

First, they wrote to me that they came to my account from the city of Volgograd (although I live in a city where it takes 10 hours to go to the city of Volgograd). Next - I wrote to them so they threw off the IP address from which they went to my account and computer number. I checked all the IP addresses, computer numbers, and it turned out that they were wrong - it was all mine, and no one except me, in my city, went to my account. I gave them all the evidence - screenshots, videos, about my innocence. Further - then they began to write to me that 400 million game gold was spent from my account - I wrote to them that I helped my friends improve the equipment, that’s why gold shouldn’t worry them, since I don’t sell this game gold for real money. Further, when they no longer had any reason for me to keep me locked, they began to look for a new reason. When they found a new reason they wrote - that someone was logging into my account now from my city. I wrote to them - that in my city there is a friend who also plays your game, and I logged into my account a couple of times, from his computer. They did not believe me.
Next - I shot a video, took screenshots. In the video, I showed my IP address, my computer number, how I go to my account from my computer, how I get to my friend’s apartment, show his computer number, his IP address, and also go to my account from his computer. My friend also logged into the game on his account as they wrote that it was he who logged into my account, and not me.
I showed everything - I provided a lot of evidence, and after my evidence they wrote that the lock will not be lifted. Here we have such poor technical support. If you get into the lock for no reason, under the item "account transfer".

Edited by BossBazuka (Elgore), 13 September 2019 - 06:38 AM.

#9 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:39 AM

Yeah and the reason is that they don't like you.

If you weren't getting on mods/supports nerves many times before, maybe they'd give you another chance.

But there's only so many "second chances" one can get.

My ladywub.png . You do not understand the fact that I did not transfer any account. Never!blink.png

#10 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:52 AM

If you got the final "no" and did not like it, this does not mean you are ignored by the technical support.

The topic (and the discussion of the ban reason) is locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users