Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:35 AM

Hello there. 

I'm here to bring up an important subject to the health of PVP. 

Archon card is way too overpowered and it outclasses too many cards for no drawbacks at all.

Archon is superior to Mega Irex when it comes to poison, rendering Mega Irex useless / not desired.

Archon is superior to Meatchopper when it comes to lifesteal due to higher status and more features.

Archon is superior to Royal Spider when it comes to immobilization due to the same factor as Meatchopper.

Archon is superior to Destructor due to the existence of Blood Card: Choker (and its higher levels). You don't need to ignore defense to kill tanks, you just need to chop their heals down.

My suggestion is quite simple:

1: Leave Archon with +12 DEX +12 LCK, and give it 3% of chance of casting Archon's web attack (with a bit less duration). Remove poison and immobilization from its effects (this will give a reason to hunt both Mega Irex and Royal Spider). Lifesteal should be removed too, Meatchopper won't ever be valuable as long as Archon has this feature with such a high percentage.

2: Buff Destructor. All higher level boss cards (Treant, Edward, Archon, GT, Dengur etc) have either a very relevant feature or high status stacking. Destructor, in the other hand, gives +12 STM, which is basically an elite card with a nerfed feature. We have too much defense lowering for free (Broken Armor, Ice Strike etc), and heal debuffs. The idea behind Destructor card (killing tanks) is long gone, we need a buff on this card as soon as possible in order to make it relevant again.

That's all, thanks if you did read this. 

~Bye smile.png

Edited by Reikkan (Elgore), 04 October 2019 - 02:36 AM.

• Sagehako (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#2 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:01 AM

Dark mummy card - 18m
Meatchopper card 50m
Archon card 1.000.000.000 and more.
-
Troll card 15m
Firefly card 5m
Ent card 300m+
-
And after this they ask, why boss card so strong, lol. Dude, this is BOSS cards. They MUST be overpowered. ;/

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:39 AM

The boss's card must have much more value than the elite's cards, but the archon surpasses all values, just look at the destructor card that serves no purpose. The meatchopper, despite coming with a boss drop, is still a dungeon boss - making the card less valuable and easy to drop. Archon already has a very high card buff, so the destroyer deserves such a good bonus or just doesn't mess with anything, because I did my best to get both cards and I don't want both to become horrible. TAN DAN

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 04 October 2019 - 04:39 AM.

• Reikkan (Elgore), ŁuWañ (Elgore) and Ficadeboaai (Elgore) like this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#4 Termon (Elgore)

Termon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:33 AM

Tá mas, Voce ja viu o vento ?

• Sagehako (Elgore) likes this

#5 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

Dark mummy card - 18m
Meatchopper card 50m
Archon card 1.000.000.000 and more.
-
Troll card 15m
Firefly card 5m
Ent card 300m+
-
And after this they ask, why boss card so strong, lol. Dude, this is BOSS cards. They MUST be overpowered. ;/

Most of the prices come due to the fact that they're rare, it's not only about their bonuses. Grabber card is 50m+, which is comparable to Meatchopper that is a boss card.

I'm talking about design, why bother going with any other boss/elite card if Archon does everything else? It came to a point where Archon is the definitive factor if you win a PVP or not, while in the other hand Destructor is straight up useless.

Are you telling me that Destructor card is fairly balanced with Archon? If so, we can end up arguing right here.

#6 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:42 PM

Destructor WAS imbalanced. In past he was +33% ignore def.
Also.
Not only archon card give u wins in pvp. U must have:
- Good eq.
- Hands.
- Dark Knight.

Also. Stop crying. If u agree play RQ, u else agree eat any shit, which devs give u.

#7 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

Destructor WAS imbalanced. In past he was +33% ignore def.
Also.
Not only archon card give u wins in pvp. U must have:
- Good eq.
- Hands.
- Dark Knight.

Also. Stop crying. If u agree play RQ, u else agree eat any shit, which devs give u.

Then why do we have a suggestion section on this forum?

Since you went downhill on your arguments, i'll just ignore you. Maybe in the near future we can meet ingame and I can teach you a lesson or two. :)

@Topic

Constructive criticism such as Darknight gave is welcome on this topic. I'm waiting for more input and maybe an administration answer. Thanks :)

#8 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:18 PM

Hahahshahahagsgahgshahagsgah agsghdhaga
Administration. Never. Answer. In. This. Game. U talking about my arguments, but why u create this topic? U really REALLY REEEEAAAALLYY think devs remake cards ONLY coz u crying?

#9 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:34 PM

oh, how I love these hyper-naive English-speaking players. This card with its bonuses has been around for a long time. Archon is not just a mob, and not even an elite. it's a damn boss. to drop his card, you need a strong character and normal hands. It is DIFFICULT to receive it. This is a BOSS CARD. That is why it MUST be cool. done with this.
and now a more important fact. your naivety. hell, man, you seriously think that in the game, which even the developers call a "commercial project", on a dead server, an even more dead forum, you will create a theme, and developers who, using money from RQ for create another (good) game, REALLY you obey and change the card for your sake? just because you can't get it? or because you are defeated by players who have it? man, forget it. they do not care, this is a harsh truth.
Remember: in free2play games, players don’t listen to the opinions of the players. Your topic is useless, because I give you a 100% guarantee - no one will hear you. nobody cares. nobody will change the card.
and all that I wrote above is my constructive criticism of your absurd actions on the forum.
Yes, you can ignore my messages. you can listen to darknight who tells you the same thing as me, but politely. you can ignore my messages, but you cannot ignore the fact that you are catastrophically naive.

Edited by ŁuWañ (Elgore), 04 October 2019 - 02:37 PM.

#10 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:16 PM

didnt they buff archon in the past 

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#11 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:50 PM

Luwan, if I'm not mistaken, the 'Earth Quake' ability has been altered by solsagan's suggestion, just as many other changes in this game were motivated by suggestions from this forum. I've been saying the same thing as reikkan for a long time and I won't be hypocritical just because I have it now, the fact that the card  'Destructor' was good a while ago doesn't mean it should remain shit. We are talking about a possible nerf for archons, as well as a possible bonus to the shredding card. Reikkan made a suggestion, but that does not mean that it becomes definitive because, as you said, we should not compare elite cards with boss cards; We have an example: Rich Ghoul card and Voko card.

Yes, it seems like a dream that we want to introduce something into this game from this server, they don't care anymore, or maybe yes, because they introduced English into the Russian client - not so much, because the trash games created by BRs in 2D, still in development, have already gained that role, so do we really matter?

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 04 October 2019 - 03:53 PM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#12 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:04 PM

I'm not sure, been here since 2016 and Archon was already like that.

Reikkan made a suggestion, but that does not mean that it becomes definitive because, as you said, we should not compare elite cards with boss cards; We have an example: Rich Ghoul card and Voko card.

Reasonable comparative. Also, my suggestions to Archon are just ideas, any change that can balance those cards are welcome.

The thing is, Archon was meant as a debuffer card for DPS classes, not a mandatory card for everyone that deals damage. Meta shifts every time an update comes, and it's our duty to give feedback regarding the meta and how it affects the game.

Group PVP nowadays is just a matter of who can survive an entire party of Archon + Strangler users. There is no need to have a strategy, just debuff the person until they can't move and have 50 stacks of Choker. It's a toxic design and should be adjusted in order to have a decent endgame gameplay.

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:27 AM

Indeed. They actually nerfed the card by removing the "tides of blood" (old warlock skill) effect and put the lame life steal it has now..

@thread

Destructor was op, now it's just a meme. Archon gives 24 stats plus the effects, Memestructor and Memechopper are not even close to beat that. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:42 AM

If they were going for some boss changes again, I'd see it like that:

-remove immobilization/poison from Archon.

-keep the 11% def debuff on DES, but change +12sta to +15 acc/int/str so the card can go full offense.

That seems like the best way to balance them imo.

Or even better, just move immobilization from Archon to Des, it would actually make sense since Des has this skill.

• Reikkan (Elgore) and Ficadeboaai (Elgore) like this

What did the cob of corn say when all of it's clothes fell off?

Aww, shucks!

Get it?

Like, "shucks" as in shucking corn and also "shucks" the exclamation!?

Am I riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!?

#15 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:07 PM

@thread

Destructor was op, now it's just a meme. Archon gives 24 stats plus the effects, Memestructor and Memechopper are not even close to beat that. 

I don't think Destructor was OP, nowadays we have -60% DEF from Broken Armor itself, plus -50% from Ice Strike. Giving such a huge thing for free is what breaks the game. I'm up for Broken Armor nerfs and reverts to Destructor card, it would make more sense to me.

If they were going for some boss changes again, I'd see it like that:

-remove immobilization/poison from Archon.

-keep the 11% def debuff on DES, but change +12sta to +15 acc/int/str so the card can go full offense.

That seems like the best way to balance them imo.

Or even better, just move immobilization from Archon to Des, it would actually make sense since Des has this skill.

DES has a move called "ZA WARUDO" which stops time. It would be a nice addition to our CC list, but it has a different code compared to immobilization. 

Feature of Destructor actual effect:

https://www.youtube....h?v=7ePWNmLP0Z0

#16 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:24 PM

DES has a move called "ZA WARUDO" which stops time. It would be a nice addition to our CC list, but it has a different code compared to immobilization. 

Feature of Destructor actual effect:

https://www.youtube....h?v=7ePWNmLP0Z0

Yeah, but they could transfer Archon's effect while adding Des' visuals, no one would spot the difference.

Also, thanks for JoJo, my YT recommendations are raging again.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 05 October 2019 - 02:26 PM.

What did the cob of corn say when all of it's clothes fell off?

Aww, shucks!

Get it?

Like, "shucks" as in shucking corn and also "shucks" the exclamation!?

Am I riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!?

#17 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:02 PM

In fact, the archon card with immobilization status - as well as the poison effect - makes sense; He has a CC that wraps the enemy in a web and leaves him in a state of lethargy for a few seconds. The healing and some status points can be removed. The destroyer would do well with the current status with the idea of ​​"immobilization". That way, the '' Meatchopper '' card would be for single use only.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#18 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:39 PM

Destructor's defense ignore was older than the famous and retarded dk patch, it was quite op back then. That's what i meant. 

• Ficadeboaai (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#19 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:05 PM

anyone still remember when ice strike got rid of 100% def, those were truly the days

• Ficadeboaai (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#20 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:06 PM

anyone still remember when ice strike got rid of 100% def, those were truly the days

You're really focused on the subject.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users