• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:42 AM

these last few days I've been playing premium trash card base, which in my opinion is not worth it but for 1 month I feel like a bug, always when I'm without premium I drop any kind of card, this has happened many times before and I've already dropped 2 anubis so I was wondering if the premium influences the card drop or just the lots and equipment or if it's a "bug"

#2 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:34 PM

It's just crying, relax. Normal.

• Ficadeboaai (Elgore) likes this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1089 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

these last few days I've been playing premium trash card base, which in my opinion is not worth it but for 1 month I feel like a bug, always when I'm without premium I drop any kind of card, this has happened many times before and I've already dropped 2 anubis so I was wondering if the premium influences the card drop or just the lots and equipment or if it's a "bug"

The premium account bonus increases only the chance to drop something from the mob. This something may be common loot, potion, gear both slotted and non-slotted and a card. You are not guaranteed you will drop precisely the card - but you have more chance to drop it with premium. The rest is for random, and you know what is the random in RQ.

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#4 Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:20 PM

It's just crying, relax. Normal.

i'm not crying i'm just pointing out something i witnessed i dripped letters i have no reason to cry

The premium account bonus increases only the chance to drop something from the mob. This something may be common loot, potion, gear both slotted and non-slotted and a card. You are not guaranteed you will drop precisely the card - but you have more chance to drop it with premium. The rest is for random, and you know what is the random in RQ.

Thanks for the answer to the question, so theoretically the premium should decrease the drop chance of cards as it increases the drop of other items but easy to drop - or not the 1 mob drop limit only?

#5 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:32 PM

so theoretically the premium should decrease the drop chance of cards as it increases the drop of other items but easy to drop - or not the 1 mob drop limit only?

No, it inscreases chance for every loot that can be dropped, and even if dropping cards is still hard, dropping runes of cold is pretty much impossible without prem, so definitely worth getting it full-time.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users