• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:31 PM

I used to talk a lot with players about this merge thing and what people think about it. Somehow, people really want this merge to happen and they want to command this to happen, making threats to leave the game and what else, bothering the developers every single time, but this is going beyond, some people started to spread fake news inside game to make people believe this merge is good, to make people ask more for this merge, things like "the developers cant afford the dedicated server, because there is no enough donates", but wait, who said that at first ? Who made up this things to make people believe it ? I saw someone saying that developer confirmed to him the merge will happen whispering him, so, isn't it going far beyond?

I think if developers wanted this merge at first, they had done already, they are the owners, I think they can manage what they do. You guys want to keep playing the game ? Fine, it will be like you always did. If you want to stop playing the game, its more castles for me, stop asking people to stop playing the game, you look like a dumb, if the merge happen or not, I dont need to bother the devs, spread fake news or whatever

ty for attention :)

• ChristineLeigh (Elgore) and Thorgal (Elgore) like this

#2 BlueCheese (Elgore)

BlueCheese (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:37 PM

My templarians are eager to have the fusion upgrade soon, something tells me that varlone will become a templar rank and I myself will take the rolland king off his thrown gold throne, and put my holy pope in the highest office of power in elenia .

By the power of christ!

#3 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPaladin Tower

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:43 PM

My templarians are eager to have the fusion upgrade soon, something tells me that varlone will become a templar rank and I myself will take the rolland king off his thrown gold throne, and put my holy pope in the highest office of power in elenia .

By the power of christ!

So be it, master!

#4 Arleking (Elgore)

Arleking (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:56 PM

By the pope

• ChristineLeigh (Elgore) likes this

#5 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:32 AM

"For the Holy Grave of Jesus Christ and for the God himself!" -shouted brave Templars, when they attacked Jerusalem for the first time, to release it from the unholy hands of muslims biggrin.png But after some years, they came back home defeated, hungry and beaten to the last man....

Go and serve the God, brave Elgore Templars! Show us the might of this server! biggrin.png

We believe in you!

And we hope you will have a home to come back to biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by Thorgal (Elgore), 26 November 2019 - 02:34 AM.

• Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore) likes this

#6 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPaladin Tower

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:19 AM

we were betrayed in Jerusalem

#7 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

OZmuS40.jpg               0OUswCG.jpg

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 26 November 2019 - 01:19 PM.

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#8 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:42 PM

I am not a Brazilian but.. KKKKKKKKKKK.

• ChristineLeigh (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#9 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

Actually the merge is "confimed" aka Rjoskva speaking about it every maintenance thread (no merge yet). The question is: when? To me it's not happening this year unless they do it witth or just before xmas event. It takes a lot of work to migrate data between different servers and etc.

The rest is just people dreaming for better days and others trying to prevent those from the bitter taste of this merge when it comes. The merge itself is needed since this server has the lowest playerbase ever, but it won't be that enjoyable for sure.  For those waiting a better pvp scene there will be a struggle with ping and numbers compared to RU guilds. For those farming here with empty maps i don't know if they'll be that empty there. 

• Aion (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#10 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:07 AM

xD like I said I dont need to cry like a child bothering developers, saying them what is their job,

and f'k Israel its not even a country

I can see they will cry again when the merge happen, this is what kids do

yasser36889.jpg

let me show you kids this is a true hero, even you dont know his name, your Zionists murdered him

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 01:21 AM.

#11 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:14 AM

OZmuS40.jpg               0OUswCG.jpg

kkkk caraca em mermão virou meu fã de carteirinha fez até meme

#12 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:08 AM

Guys... how about instead of constant begging for this merge, you just create accounts on one of the Russian servers, check how it is there and come back and tell everybody your adventures? Or transfer your accounts there?

I say, people who really want to go there, should either create new accounts or transfer their own to Russians (transfers are possible and if you say you have such a great eq, it shouldn't be a big problem for your wallet) and leave those who want to stay here alone, without risking 80% of the server complaining afterwards, that there is nowhere to farm and no way to make money!

How about that for an idea?

• Reikkan (Elgore) and Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore) like this

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:05 AM

Guys... how about instead of constant begging for this merge, you just create accounts on one of the Russian servers, check how it is there and come back and tell everybody your adventures? Or transfer your accounts there?

I say, people who really want to go there, should either create new accounts or transfer their own to Russians (transfers are possible and if you say you have such a great eq, it shouldn't be a big problem for your wallet) and leave those who want to stay here alone, without risking 80% of the server complaining afterwards, that there is nowhere to farm and no way to make money!

How about that for an idea?

Agreed.

I don't want a merge, so I'm doing everything I can to keep new players interested in the game. Elgore is not dead, I see big groups of people doing bosses and even fighting on PVP over bosses like Edward - We just don't have much siege activity due to our small community (which is slowly changing, more guilds are appearing and taking castles).

I hope they give up this merge idea and leave Elgore alone.

• Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#14 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPaladin Tower

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:33 AM

May God hear you, my friend Reikan

Edited by Ðaros (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 08:35 AM.

#15 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:54 AM

Different views here and agree with both sides to a point. It is the same few I see directly or indirectly complaining and attempting to convince in game.    I think some wont be as happy as they think they will be once they get what they asked for.  I have played many games where they merge for exact same reasons as being considered here.  Some work and many don't.  Some old players will come back, some will stay and some won't and some current players will end up leaving.  It will not be a fix all.  If a server becomes very quiet there are other reasons for this which clearly have not been addressed or a game is just past it's sell by date (which I don't think this game is).    I see a lot of new people start the game and not continue. 

We shall see.  It is a game and when I play games if changes do suit me I continue, if they don't then I just leave and find another game.  Merges are complicated and when this one happens I hope it runs smoothly and all those who keep nagging and moaning about get all they wished for.  We shall see! The grass is always greener.

Hopefully they get Christmas out of the way first before they merge as depending how they are done merges can get messy.  I would rather they take their time and do it properly myself. 

Am I particularly looking forward to it myself, not really, but then I may just enjoy it when it comes.  We shall see!

PS:  A server's success is looking after older players but also very importantly it is about encouraging new players to stay and to neglect the new players is a mistake.  I see too much off some older (not all) players in game dismissing anyone new as irrelevant in game and perhaps if they worked on that a bit the game might retain some of these new players.  Just a thought.  New players are the future remember that. It is not the most welcoming of games I have played and it can sometimes be rather offputting for newbies and old players leave often for the simple reason they have played a while and it is time for a change so they move on.  So constant flow is required.  A business can do so much but for a community to continue to work in game players also have a responsibility.  I think some here forget that. 

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 09:15 AM.

#16 KiritoPervertido (Elgore)

KiritoPervertido (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:25 AM

That the pope's grace rests with you

Uma flecha penetra na alma e rasga sua dignidade ph34r.png 

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:37 PM

Oh yeah, elgore is fine right now with reales at 80k each because of a dead market and p2w people making $$ to buy everything once they end up in some russian server, no pvp at all because everytime i hear people who were/is doing pvp in this game is just a 6x6 max for a boss or a silly castle once in a week against the same people they've been fighting all this time. Once in a while i log to see if there's someone online and i see almost everytime the same 5~6 players in varlone afk and the rest of the city empty.

It's ok not to want a merge, but saying this server is good right now is delusional. The idea of free farming on an empty map, almost zero competition in every aspect of the game may sound good to a new player but what happens is they tend to quit just like they've been doing since 2015-2016. If this server was that good as some people think it is, there would be a huge wave of new players coming in and remaining for at least a few months, which doesn't happen in most cases.

As i said before, a merge won't be that beaufitul but it's necessary. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 01:56 PM.

• Ragedrop (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#18 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:20 PM

"Once in a while i log to see if there's someone online and i see almost everytime the same 5~6 players in varlone afk and the rest of the city empty."

A slight exaggeration I think. I have seen you say this before.  I see it that quiet on the rare occasion but that is usually when I should be asleep anyway or when maintenance has just finished. I am UK so that fits in with alot of people I meet that seem to be from Europe or slightly later timezones.  Perhaps the odd time you log in is the quietest time?  However yes it  does seem pretty quiet but it has been so since I started so I cannot compare to anything years before when it was busier.   I myself am not against a merge.  I just want it done properly.   Then when it is I myself will decide if the game is for me.  Different people get different things from games just as there are many reasons why people don't stay in games, a quiet server of course being one of them, a bad economy being another and so on.  In the gaming world there is a lot of competition out there!

The bottom line is it is a business and, as in other games,  if it is not economically viable for a company to keep a separate server going or to give attention to servicing of that server when it has quietened down then merges happen. So we need to face facts!

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 04:20 PM.

#19 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:02 PM

I used to talk a lot with players about this merge thing and what people think about it. Somehow, people really want this merge to happen and they want to command this to happen, making threats to leave the game and what else, bothering the developers every single time, but this is going beyond, some people started to spread fake news inside game to make people believe this merge is good, to make people ask more for this merge, things like "the developers cant afford the dedicated server, because there is no enough donates", but wait, who said that at first ? Who made up this things to make people believe it ? I saw someone saying that developer confirmed to him the merge will happen whispering him, so, isn't it going far beyond?

I think if developers wanted this merge at first, they had done already, they are the owners, I think they can manage what they do. You guys want to keep playing the game ? Fine, it will be like you always did. If you want to stop playing the game, its more castles for me, stop asking people to stop playing the game, you look like a dumb, if the merge happen or not, I dont need to bother the devs, spread fake news or whatever

ty for attention smile.png

There will be a merge.  We just don't know when.  Although I agree in that I get bored of those moaning about it in game or on the forum although I partly understand some impatience if they have been hoping for a long time.   if you are the guild that takes the castle every week I am sure that you will appreciate the competition. wink.png That would be a good thing as sieges are supposed to be competitive smile.png  As for what is fake news hmm well the main reason a merge happens in games is when a server has gone so quiet that economically it is not viable anymore so if anybody said that I would not consider that fake news, just realistic!  A quiet server of course has less income.  That is just simple fact!

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 27 November 2019 - 05:05 PM.

#20 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:46 PM

if you are the guild that takes the castle every week I am sure that you will appreciate the competition. wink.png That would be a good thing as sieges are supposed to be competitive smile.png

I'll give you a hint: Most of people who are involved in castles in this server just don't care about the competition, as long as they're winning.

I can imagine a scenario where the entire Elgore server is lost - PVE people quitting due to the huge gear gap between RU server and Elgore, and PVP players quitting due to the huge outnumber they will suffer in RU servers (+ Ping issues).

I don't see how a merge would help Elgore, we need better support and different marketing strategies instead. 

• ChristineLeigh (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users