#21 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

let me see this clearly, youre afraid of a level 9 guild get your castle ? so you want to create new rules to the game based on your fears ? You guys always want to troll newcomers, because youre always afraid of retaliation, you think nobody sees your guild have like 10 alliances, now you with your 10 alliances are afraid of level 9 guild ? xD maybe because the others level 20 guilds dont need to fight with you, they are your friend, this way you feel confortable ? No ! you still want to screw with newcomers

you really think if a guild get stronger, they will stuck on level 9 ? they are not dumb bro

huh.png smile.png biggrin.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

#22 Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

Ficadeboaai (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

I disagree with preventing players from leaving the guild in the middle of a war. These same guilds may have spies who are passing confidential information and giving points to other guilds; In that case, the leader can't cast them out either, so you don't have to be in a guild that promises PvE content and doesn't have a peacemaker to protect. This is disconcerting, like using weak players as pawns and forcing them to tolerate any stupid decision by a leader or other abusive player who insists on bothering other guilds. 

I find it annoying not to be able to force a player out of the same guild in the middle of a siege. Many players ask me for a guild and I don't accept them because they were once guild members who challenged to break into the castles of my domain. I am reluctant to accept them, knowing that you can get involved in my group and prevent it from running to the gate.

Unfortunately it takes years for a guild to find the most trusted members and to do their utmost to help this guild grow in both PvE and PvP content. This server has few dominant guilds and many castles, which allows dominant guilds to fragment to start a new and weak guild, or use their secondary characters to invade castles; so much so that the monopolization of castles on this server exists.

said the guy who stole 2 500m + cards from his own guild.

#23 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

disse o cara que roubou mais de 2 500m de cartas de sua própria guilda.

Obviously my account was enhanced with the sweat of others.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Castle, Bid, Guild, PvP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users