#1 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

Citizens of Elenia!

774548aa31c250b6a7c80ea4e5c0f9b8.jpg

Every year, Snow Island emerges above the northern lands to proclaim the beginning of the Snow Festival. Now the festival does not require special invitations – any maiden in Varlone can send any loyal subject to the magic island. Anyone willing can get boxes of gifts every day and enjoy treats at the festive table. Bring Christmas Ornaments to decorate the island and have a blast with everyone!

The holiday bustle is underway everywhere in the kingdom: Christmas Trees are up, people are cooking dishes for the feast table, and amusement rides and the Beast Show are opening on Snow Island. An extra pair of hands would be helpful anywhere.

Unfortunately, Snow Island isn’t the only thing that has arrived. A more ominous phenomenon has come, too. There are rumours of a giant iceberg that has come to the shores of Aloha, an unusual one, inhabited by weird monsters. All experienced warriors are requested to do their utmost to help the Coast Guard of the northern region and resolve this potential crisis! Fight malicious Frosties and Konung Windswall, their warlold!

Killing monsters in the course of the Snow Festival you will drop unusual items - Christmas Ornaments, and your actions will inevitably attract Fire Gobblers - greedy evil creatures eager to steal Christmas Ornaments and spoil the festival. Killing Fire Gobblers you will drop much more Christmas Ornaments (stolen of course)

Maiden Lola on Snow Island will exchange your Christmas Ornaments for gift boxes and other festive goods: 

•  30 Christmas Ornaments - 1 Box;
  • 100 Christmas Ornaments - Snowballs
  •  300 Christmas Ornaments – Seal of the Winter Guardian
  • 300 Christmas Ornaments - 10 Boxes;
  • 600 Christmas Ornaments - 20 Boxes;
  • 600 Christmas Ornaments – Card of Winter
  • 700 Christmas Ornaments - Winter Hat;
  • 2019 Christmas Ornaments - Icicle;
  • 2020 Christmas Ornaments – Snow Crock

Lola has a new gift and a new challenge for you:

Bring 100,000 Christmas Ornaments to get Baublebeus, the new festive pet! 3ddd6ec53b5729eadd3d1f4e0618ed95.png

Gift Boxes may randomly drop:

Icicle pet, a living piece of ice, your jolly companion and the symbol of the Winter Festival

The Ice Steps decoration, a footprint of Winter itself.

The Seal of the Winter Guardian summons a snow creature to your aid to protect you from enemies and the cold for the next 2 minutes.

The Snow Crock is an amazing mount that will always remind you of this joyful holiday.

The Icy Stare is a great gift for the sharpest dressers. The Winter Hat is designed for those who value comfort above all else.

The Card of Winter deals Water damage when attacking and can be inserted to a Weapon.

Snowballs are lumps of snow that you can hurl at your friends and enemies. It’s fun, cold, and wet!

Festive Treats: Holiday Cake and Herbal Tea.

Also during the festival you will be able to obtain the Winter Garment - an amazing seasonal suit!

The suit is collected from 100 Frosty Rags. 

You can get Frosty Rag for some of the event quests and from Winter Festival Box.

What else the Snow Festival offers you to enjoy:

·        53 theme-based quests

·        Amusement rides at the Snow Island

·        The festival Beast Show needs your help

·        Pick and use special event resources: dropped by monsters and mined from ore deposits

·        You can create event items for various purposes, including quest ones (Help Innkeepers)

·        Christmas Trees in Elgore, the Dancing Forest, Crockos, and Aloha

·        Event-related achievements

·        New Year’s Forfeits, surprise quests

Premium Store will offer you the following festive goods:

·        Winter Hat Headgear (slotted)

·        Snow Crock Mount

·        Winter Festival Box with extra Frosty Rag and other pleasant goodies

·        Medium Winter Festival Box - you can find a new pet there - cute Blizzie! 

·        Winter Magic Set - a festive set to treat yourself with during the Winter Festival

Also, everybody will get our gift to contribute to the festive spirit.

Rates X3 on the Experience bonus of the Premium Account Holders - starting from now and up to the very end of the Snow Festival!

Festive promo code gift!

RQLA-1BSNP-4IXDM-EJ12M-SQ3

The gift includes:

• Royal Blessing x7
  • Gift Box x10
  • Small Snow Festival Box x10
  • Snowballs x10
  • Snow Fireworks x10 

All items are bound to account.

Mind that you should have at least 31 level character on your account to redeem the code. 

Redeem the promo code at the main page of our website => My Account: https://us.royalquest.com/account/
If you are not registered at our website, just log in at the main page the same way you log in the game: via Steam, Facebook or Google+ - and go to My Account page.

After you redeem the code all items will be transferred to the golden chest in your Character Selection Window.

The promo code will be valid until January 31 - so make sure to redeem it in time!

Have fun at the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 20 December 2019 - 08:23 AM.

• Tanzanite (Elgore) likes this

#2 Evropa (Elgore)

Evropa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

wub.png

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:56 PM

ec602ccaa573ad10f3bf00d2162bd659.jpg

Q: How long we shall have the Snow Festival?

A: Starting from December 19 and up to January 09, Thursday (scheduled maintenance).

Q: How do I get to the Snow Island? Shall I need Invitations for the Snow Festival again?

A: Just talk with any Maiden in Varlone and ask her to portal you to the Snow Island.

Q:I have got a lot of Invitations for the Snow Festival last year and kept them unused. So are they totally useless now? What shall I do with them?

A: You can use them to portal to the Snow Island as before, or you can trade them for Christmas Ornaments at Island Keeper (Snow Island).

Q: I have killed thousand of dews and did not drop any Christmas Ornaments, why?

A: Kill monsters of your level or close to your level (no more than 5 levels difference).

Q: How can I get a free daily gift box?

A: Talk with Island Keeper at the Snow Island and help him with the Christmas tree. After you complete the quest you will get the daily quest for a free gift box.

Q: Where shall I find new event quests?

A: Talk with Royal Herald in Varlone, with NPC characters at the Snow Island and other places: 

-Master of Christmas Ornaments (Varlone, Elgore, Dancing Forest, Aloha, Crockos, Snow Island)

-Amusement Ride Master (Snow Island)

-Innkeeper Janvier (Snow Island)

Q: How can I get to Eysfjoll?

A: Use portal at the northwest of Aloha. 

Q: How shall I meet the event boss?

A: Use Winter Chest to find the Konung on Eysfjoll.  You can get it from some daily quests.

Q: How to kill the boss?

A: Find it out yourself. We don't take sides wink.png

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 20 December 2019 - 08:21 AM.

#4 Olga (Elgore)

Olga (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationRidorana Cataract

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:06 PM

O YEAH!

Let's go kill Konun-

*Gets banned*

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#5 Vytjthrtr (Elgore)

Vytjthrtr (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:11 PM

Where is my abuse? I've been waiting for it for a whole year. Can you turn in on at least for a couple hours? 

Edited by Vytjthrtr (Elgore), 19 December 2019 - 03:15 PM.

#6 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

Will there be people abusing these codes this year?

#7 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 05:03 PM

Oooh sounds fun.  I have been looking forward to this event.  What can I say, I just love Christmas smile.png

Oh and thanks for gift smile.png   Snowball fights and lots of pressies to open.  My idea of heaven smile.png

Merry Christmas all

biggrin.png

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 19 December 2019 - 05:04 PM.

#8 Mafumace (Elgore)

Mafumace (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 06:24 PM

why level 31  ? the codes was always level 5, the last time we gonna have this promo code you do this... really ?

Edited by Mafumace (Elgore), 19 December 2019 - 06:42 PM.

• Thorgal (Elgore) likes this

#9 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:24 PM

why level 31  ? the codes was always level 5, the last time we gonna have this promo code you do this... really ?

To prevent abusing it with multiple accounts.

• Tanzanite (Elgore) likes this

#10 Thorgal (Elgore)

Thorgal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:23 PM

I agree with you! We should have something special cause it's the last time ever! And I didn't even get any stones or waxes! Nothing, just stupid snowballs and cakes! What is this poor code about? A very bad joke??? This game is over for me.

#11 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 19 December 2019 - 09:22 PM

Mind that you should have at least 31 level character on your account to redeem the code. 

Finally. It got 3 years to understand 

• Olga (Elgore) likes this

C6ArI2N.png

#12 Spoonzilla (Elgore)

Spoonzilla (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:44 AM

Q: Where shall I find new event quests?

A: Talk with Royal Herald in Varlone, with NPC characters at the Snow Island and other places: 

-Master of Christmas Ornaments (Varlone, Elgore, Dancing Forest, Aloha, Crockos, Snow Island)

-Lottery Organizer (Snow Island)

-Innkeepers (Jeff, Elisa, Janvier)

Q: What NPC can give me a speed boost?

A: 

Squirrel - Varlone

Louise the Stylist  - Varlone
Elder Khatyk - Aloha
Elum - Elona
Father Patrick - Teuton
Bagaba - Tadano
Elder Cornelius - Croaknick
Sonia - Vedoc
Quach - Trilakes
Elvina - Interfluve

Since this is the third(?) year of this I thought I'd ask, does any of the above actually work?

#13 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:38 AM

Since this is the third(?) year of this I thought I'd ask, does any of the above actually work?

What is exactly wrong?

Oh I see now.

The following NPC give you the event quests:

-Royal Herald (Varlone)

The point regarding the festive speed boost has been temporarily removed until clearing the case.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 20 December 2019 - 08:26 AM.

#14 Olga (Elgore)

Olga (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationRidorana Cataract

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:30 AM

Finally. It got 3 years to understand 

Better sooner than never.

However, if it was my decision, I would put it on 40+

You can get 2-3 characters to level 31 in a day if you try hard enough (especially on x3 rates lol) and we both know some people will do it anyway.

Also, Thorgal and the rest of the buggers:

Boxes do not care about your feelings. They are designed in a way to drop only for some people to convince players to purchase reales.

I had 2 black stones while my friend got 60 waxes. Will I complain? No. Because I never cared about boxes anyway, they are rigged to begin with. You should be happy you got free prem and exp bonus, just stop whining all the time, if you actually tried to play, your DK wouldn't be stuck at +6 for the last 2 years. And I am amazed that Bazuka made another account just for rigging boxes even though his main is banned. Now that's some dedication.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 20 December 2019 - 11:49 AM.

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#15 Mafumace (Elgore)

Mafumace (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:52 PM

To prevent abusing it with multiple accounts.

thinking better, if nobody is going to abuse, its better this way

#16 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:09 PM

For three years, the Russians on this server abused these little boxes; For three years, I had to endure players who unfairly improved their equipment and created advantages over the honest. They finally did something!

#17 Spoonzilla (Elgore)

Spoonzilla (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:02 AM

What is exactly wrong?

Oh I see now.

The following NPC give you the event quests:

-Royal Herald (Varlone)

The point regarding the festive speed boost has been temporarily removed until clearing the case.

Thank you for your attention.

Good to know. One more thing: when taking the forfeits quest Janvier says you get a prize for each one. I'm pretty sure I never got anything for doing those in past years so...?

#18 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:42 AM

we need those sky fair invitations for quest too, what about who dont have it anymore ? The trade only gives ornaments ? Or give something else ?

#19 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 07:39 AM

we need those sky fair invitations for quest too, what about who dont have it anymore ? The trade only gives ornaments ? Or give something else ?

Q: How do I get to the Snow Island? Shall I need Invitations for the Snow Festival again?

A: Just talk with any Maiden in Varlone and ask her to portal you to the Snow Island.

#20 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 07:44 AM

Good to know. One more thing: when taking the forfeits quest Janvier says you get a prize for each one. I'm pretty sure I never got anything for doing those in past years so...?

I guess the forfeit quests were meant to  give some reward at first but this had been changed later. The line should be revised of course. Currently the only prize we get here is the specific achievement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snow, festival, winter, event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users