#1 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:44 AM

Came here to complain about how I lost 99 reales today for no reason.

I was opening all chests - Crystals, Golden and Iron to finally complete the "treasure hunter" achievement.

Once I used all golden/iron keys and spend the 297reales I realized I still don't have the achievement. It is still showing that I opened 2/3 crystal chests even though I DID open 3.

I'm not completely sure but most likely it has something to do with the fact that server crashed around the same time while I was opening chests (for those who don't know - when server crashes in-game time is usually erased by -5minutes, and probably that's how my crystal chest count was lost).

So, I wanted to ask if there will be any possible recompensation? If not - I understand, but that means I will have to waste another 5m+ to buy another 99reales just to open another one of those rigged chests to get my achievement and I am really sad and dissapointed because of that. dry.png

Just to clarify: I did open 3 crystal chests BUT I have loot only from 2 and the achievement wasn't registered for some reason.

PS: If possible, I'd like the recompensation to be either 1 crystal key or the 99 reales which I lost.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 07 January 2020 - 04:07 AM.

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 07 January 2020 - 03:57 AM

#2nd look:

I took some time to re-think what happened and now I can confidently say that I did open 3 crystal chests, but for the 3rd chest I lost BOTH the achievement AND the loot.

What happened exactly:

- I opened a crystal chest.

- I took the loot.

- few minutes later I found and opened a golden chest.

- the moment I picked up the loot server suddenly crashed for around 3 minutes.

When I logged in again I was in back Teuton instead of Elona:

- my loot from the golden chest was gone

- my golden key was back again in my backpack

- my loot from the crystal chest was gone

- my 99reales which I used to open the crystal chest was also gone

In this situation I would prefer to get the 99 reales back to recompensate for the lost loot, I hope someone can do something about this.

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1163 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:14 AM

Submit the ticket to the technical support, name the character and describe the issue. You will be recompensed.

#4 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 07 January 2020 - 03:48 PM

Submit the ticket to the technical support, name the character and describe the issue. You will be recompensed.

Thank you for the reply, I just send the ticket. This topic can be closed now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Achievement, Crystal keys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users