#1 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1192 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:14 PM

569093235fdfae3b0d581427bfebdcfb.png

Dear friends!

Snow Island has left till next winter but we still have the work to be done. Meet the results of our Legends of Chilly Aura contest!

Nomination #1: Elenia's Best Director

We regret to inform you that this nomination has no a winner neither awarded places.

Spoiler

Nomination #2: Elenia's Best Poet

1st Place: Morŧred

Prize: Rudwolf the new (but not unique) mount, 1000 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

2nd Place: Qyburn

Prize: Wings and a costume of winners choice or 10 Shards of Rudwolf, 500 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

3rd Place: Iam-adam

Prize: A costume of winners choice or 5 Shards of Rudwolf, 500 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

Nomination #3: Elenia's Best Artist

1st Place: Akhroma

Prize: Rudwolf the new (but not unique) mount, 1000 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

2nd Place: Barae

Prize: Wings and a costume of winners choice or 10 Shards of Rudwolf, 500 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

3rd Place: Lizved

Prize: A costume of winners choice or 5 Shards of Rudwolf, 500 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

Nomination #4: Elenia's Best Photographer

1st Place: Super-Star

2nd Place: AniIa

3rd Place: Macedonian

All prizes will be sent within the next couple of days. Please submit here in your comment the name of you character who is to get Insignia of Distinction.

Congratulations to winners and thank you for taking part in the contest!

#2 Super-Star (Elgore)

Super-Star (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:56 PM

Congratulations to all the winners. My nickname in game is Super-Star.

#3 Akhroma (Elgore)

Akhroma (Elgore)

Angel of Wrath

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:26 PM

biggrin.png

Akhroma

500 Insignia of Distinction

Edited by Akhroma (Elgore), 15 January 2020 - 11:43 PM.

AyyPuig.png

#4 Macedonian (Elgore)

Macedonian (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTaskona Valley

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:37 PM

Macedonian
5 Shards of Rudwolf

#5 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

All my prizes to Morŧred

#6 Qyburn (Elgore)

Qyburn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationKing's Landing

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:06 AM

"  Nomination #1: Elenia's Best Director

This nomination is for the videos based on Royal Quest, which tell your story. Feel free to do anything you want. There is only one condition though, the video shouldn't be longer than 5 minutes. "

FEEL FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, ONLY 1 CONDITION....

Also how is a drinking video about CHRISTMAS not related to CHRISTMAS, If you want a game-based story then say it should be a game-based story ONLY and not FEEL FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT....Also my drinking video has a story...

I do see the problem with random pvp videos that have nothing to do with that, but this? Or that location video and that quest video from other guys ? That should be nominated!

Edited by Qyburn (Elgore), 16 January 2020 - 03:09 AM.

#7 Qyburn (Elgore)

Qyburn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationKing's Landing

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:13 AM

I will give my Prize to Krewella, he told us in Discord that it took him 2 hours to make it, maybe he doesnt see it as a waste, but I do...

Really disappointed in whoever made that call about videos, this contest is already by far not perfect, the same people who specialize in their category win it everytime.

Akhroma wins as Best Artist place 1 everytime, and yes his pictures are really good, but nobody else can get it and thus people dont try anymore.

Mortred won once again in poet category because she can rhyme well and can create a good poem with her great fantasy

Photographer category is mostly fair, though i remember already seing a very very similar picture that place 2 did.

And Video category got butchered...great 

And im thankful for good poems like Mortreds and new cool art like Akhromas,

just saying how its even less of a contest when you unfairly remove a category and disregard peoples work.

also what happened to "special awarded places", apparently nothing...

#8 QuickArrow (Elgore)

QuickArrow (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:49 AM

The truth cost us all to work from a simple screenshot, a video, a poem or an image / comic, it took me almost 6-7 hours personally (it is for me inexperienced in the design and editing of everything, I had to do it with painting directly), the truth is won by the same people in each category (without desmeriting any, because I really loved some) but they are specialized in their area as Qyburn says, despite participating in everything, I could not be a finalist in none.

But well, that's life, try it later or add another type of future nominations, where more people can get a prize.

Edited by QuickArrow (Elgore), 16 January 2020 - 05:00 AM.

#9 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1192 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:49 AM

This nomination is for the videos based on Royal Quest, which tell your story. Feel free to do anything you want. There is only one condition though, the video shouldn't be longer than 5 minutes. "

Also how is a drinking video about CHRISTMAS not related to CHRISTMAS, If you want a game-based story then say it should be a game-based story ONLY and not FEEL FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT....Also my drinking video has a story...

I do see the problem with random pvp videos that have nothing to do with that, but this? Or that location video and that quest video from other guys ? That should be nominated!

c2c51a4d9f79f584294470dd88147b79.png

One could think it is obvious. And it was obvious for those who took part in the Best Poet nomination (including you). Why not in videos?

That location video you mentioned has a good idea but does it have something with winter or the winter festival?

That quest video is just a game episode about completing a part of a quest chain. with the game interface included.

As for your own work it's a good video joke and personally I would love it more if I haven't seen before this video from the identical contest at the Russian forum.

Also, what shall we do with Morŧred or Akhroma, or any people who do something better than others? Let's forbid them to take part in contests, or else?

#10 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Locationphilipines cavite

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:38 AM

Iam-adam

500 insignia 

Hi! I'm adam and I like warm hugs..also being friendly with peps :3 

#11 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1192 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:42 AM

Iam-adam

500 insignia 

You should also choose: any costume you want or 5 shards of Rudwolf.

#12 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:47 AM

You expect someone to win a Christmas related event when their entry isn't much of a "Christmas"  themed, When you enter in these things you must be ready to lose too, Krewella made a great video but let's be honest if you were to judge her work professionally and not as a friend, would you really let her win? No offense tho no hate please :< and also why didn't you tell her it was Chrismas related? I mean your works was Christmas related soooo why not tell her? again no hate all the love not siding with anyone just being professional, 

#13 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:48 AM

You should also choose: any costume you want or 5 shards of Rudwolf.

waaaaaah for real??? dis is cooolll hihi, can the insignia be send to my iam-adam and the costume at a diff char?

Edited by Iam-adam (Elgore), 16 January 2020 - 09:49 AM.

#14 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1192 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:00 AM

waaaaaah for real??? dis is cooolll hihi, can the insignia be send to my iam-adam and the costume at a diff char?

The costume will be bound to account so you will be able to give it any of your characters.

#15 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:07 AM

I will give my Prize to Krewella, he told us in Discord that it took him 2 hours to make it, maybe he doesnt see it as a waste, but I do...

Really disappointed in whoever made that call about videos, this contest is already by far not perfect, the same people who specialize in their category win it everytime.

Akhroma wins as Best Artist place 1 everytime, and yes his pictures are really good, but nobody else can get it and thus people dont try anymore.

Mortred won once again in poet category because she can rhyme well and can create a good poem with her great fantasy

Photographer category is mostly fair, though i remember already seing a very very similar picture that place 2 did.

And Video category got butchered...great 

And im thankful for good poems like Mortreds and new cool art like Akhromas,

just saying how its even less of a contest when you unfairly remove a category and disregard peoples work.

also what happened to "special awarded places", apparently nothing...

and also I slightly agree you with this, not the not perfect part because I think this contest was amazingly constructed, I mean you're right the same people who specialize in their category wins in it everytime, but maybe that's why they made the winners up to 3 so people can try and aim for the top. Like me :3, I tried beating Mordred's poem but ended up in third, yet I'm thankful for it. Because there were a lot of people who submitted their entry and I managed to get in third and other people worked very hard too not just krewella, it took me a whole week to compose that poem haha but yea, I think anyone would be grateful to have you as a friend and Listen we can always try again and again there's no harm in losing to the same people. again no harm no hate pleasee 

#16 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:09 AM

The costume will be bound to account so you will be able to give it any of your characters.

ohh okaayy

#17 Iam-adam (Elgore)

Iam-adam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:12 AM

Took me a while to choose this since there are a lot of costumes now, but I'd like to pick the costume I've been yearning for since I was lvl 19 and been wanting it for 5 years now XD I'd love the demon costume and 500 insignia and more *if there are more* be delivered to my char iam-adam. Thankyou! 

#18 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationThe World.

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:14 AM

Yeah, I didn't participate cool.png

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#19 AniIa (Elgore)

AniIa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:47 PM

Good afternoon, 

Nickname: Alex

Costume: "Snow Garment"

Wings: Light Dawn Wings (Лёгкие крылья зари)

Thank you all for the contest.

#20 Krewella (Elgore)

Krewella (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

I saw that other people were making pvp and what not videos and then i was thinking that its a good idea to remind people of good old locations since i just hit 65.

Its really misleading the way you wrote that part about the video making...oh well, I still enjoyed making it and thanks to Burn I also have a reward lol happy.png

Character Name: Krewella

Costume: Snow Garment

Wings:     Light Wings of Noon (Blue)

500 Insignia of Distinction, Royal Blessing x30

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, legend, winter, snow, festival, results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users