#1 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 26 January 2020 - 08:37 PM

what will happen if we sell important items unintentionally?
will we be able to recover?

Edited by OctacoreFx (Elgore), 26 January 2020 - 08:38 PM.

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 08:54 PM

You get a warning message trying to sell some valuable items like: your personal equipment, any improved/sealed gear, slotted gear or a weapon with 3 slots.

Still if you incidentally sell something valuable to an NPC store contact the technical support first thing. Every request will be considered separately.

#3 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:14 PM

ok , thank you!

#4 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 26 January 2020 - 10:29 PM

Some players have been tricked into selling valuable items to the npc.

Why people are easily deceived?

~No Comment......

#5 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:06 PM

UPDATE

The Buy Back option at the NPC traders is enabled again. 

Changes: Now any items you sell NPC remain available for buying back until you log to another character or you leave the game / disconnect. Hence after you change a character/leave the game/disconnect the Buy Back tab is cleared.

#6 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:12 AM

If this is permanent not very happy about.  Could someone explain the reason for taking this away? I can also see many problems due to disconnects in game so I advise nobody use it at all for anything they want to or may want to keep.  Sad they have removed this.  Not an improvement. 

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 01:32 PM

The Buy Back option is meant for quick recovering of some stuff incidentally sold - not for keeping it for days.

#8 HeilPenguin (Elgore)

HeilPenguin (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:45 PM

The Buy Back option is meant for quick recovering of some stuff incidentally sold - not for keeping it for days.

It was there until maintenance though... Why change it now and f the players a bit since they've gotten used to having it there, I've made mistakes before where I'll sell my things before logging off then when I go back the next day I see I accidentally sold some mats I needed :/

• Tanzanite (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#9 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 05:24 PM

It was there until maintenance though... Why change it now and f the players a bit since they've gotten used to having it there, I've made mistakes before where I'll sell my things before logging off then when I go back the next day I see I accidentally sold some mats I needed :/

Agree with you.  I have played a year and as you say it has been there for a week until maintenance day and I am used to it from the day I started. It has probably been that way for much longer too. The 10 pages also were there for a reason.  So not a quick put an item in take it out.  That makes no sense.    It is really not the point that those in charge are deciding now what it is there for and how to use it, the fact is as I said this change is most definitely not an improvement.  I don't see any good reason to change it but if there was a technical reason say for example something connected to the upcoming merge then that was the sort of explanation I was looking for from staff as I cannot see why just take a convenience away for the sake of it.  Now that would make little sense so far down the road wouldn't it.   smile.png

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 01 February 2020 - 05:26 PM.

#10 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:03 AM

we are waiting until now to return the items sold accidentally on the npc (no buy back).

#11 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:52 AM

Still if you incidentally sell something valuable to an NPC store contact the technical support first thing. Every request will be considered separately.

we are waiting until now to return the items sold accidentally on the npc (no buy back).

Have you sold something valuable to NPC while the Buy Back option had been disabled?

#12 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

Have you sold something valuable to NPC while the Buy Back option had been disabled?

yes , i sold abumcard  and contact the techinical support and so far they haven't given me any answer.

#13 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:18 AM

yes , i sold abumcard  and contact the techinical support and so far they haven't given me any answer.

Did you submit the ticket in the game or here, from the website?

#14 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

i tickt through the website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users