Photo

'Circled Drinking Straws' should be banned from the existence!

Dangerous Products Be Aware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationCoronavirus, The Ascending Colon (Jejunum)

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:42 AM

Right to the point: these straws should be banned in every country!

'Circly Drinking Straws' are a truly horrible thing that you can get at amazon store and all parents should know about it and do something RIGHT NOW as we speak! Why? It's a product that people are claiming is "just a straw", but just look at them! just look! If you never seen one better google it right now! Straws should be STRAIGHT only - what happens if you drink something with them and your drink has to go through a bunch of unnecessary circles? The answer: sexual promiscuity and autism.

And now kids are getting all these circled straws and use them to drink. This is serious.

Kids are calling it "suck" because they say that's what you do with a straw... But I think we know what it really means.

They're using the different colours of straws to mean different kinds of sexual favors, and having horrible "Suck Parties" where everyone comes out pregnant, with bad grades, autism and incurable face rashes!

Just yesterday I saw a perfectly normal little boy on the other side of the street drinking a soda pop with one of those.

And guess what? Yes, That's right. He has autism now. I mean it - I saw the look in his eyes, that dead, sinking feeling underneath them.

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Imagine not having a custom title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:11 AM

why did i read this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Đeath (Elgore)