#1 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:37 PM

Title says it all. Certain guilds get virtual immunity from wars due to the guild name having certain special characters. We've had at least 4 guild members looking for the exact codes for each character and no one found how to properly combine them into the full guild names.

I see that as an exploit of the system, my suggestion is to convert every guild name into english letters (as the nicknames are forced to be), or at least to give a free guild rename to guilds that abused this system.

Thanks.

• Yaichi (Elgore), Autunmie (Elgore), Dalmaska (Elgore) and 1 other like this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 03:58 PM

Would be helpful to see examples of such guild names, on screenshots at least.

• AlyneS (Elgore) likes this

#3 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:59 PM

Would be helpful to see examples of such guild names, on screenshots at least.

V9rccK4.png

This is the prime example, there are so many special characters that we can't find the correct combination to wage wars at this guild.

Another guild with special characters was "Destinado", where some of the letters had special punctuations and symbols that made us unable to wage wars.

• Yaichi (Elgore) and AlyneS (Elgore) like this

2AnBFMA.png

#4 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

Give players a free name change too. Delete all the symbols for that game, please.

It is funny if there is a withdrawal of the names of the guilds - I am not saying that it is not to not have - but investing in a new system of skills of the guilds, as I proposed in the past, which came to nothing. There are level 1 guilds that participate in pvp content and, at the same time, are immune to the same content; This is little compared to tier 1 guilds that bid on castles to avoid competition.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 02 March 2020 - 06:39 PM.

#5 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:15 PM

Give players a free name change too. Delete all the symbols for that game, please.

It is funny if there is a withdrawal of the names of the guilds - I am not saying that it is not to not have - but investing in a new system of skills of the guilds, as I proposed in the past, which came to nothing. There are level 1 guilds that participate in pvp content and, at the same time, are immune to the same content; This is little compared to tier 1 guilds that bid on castles to avoid competition.

I agree with you. If symbols are forbidden when you create a character, why are there people with symbols in the nicknames?

Also, one exploit isn't less important than the other. The L9 guilds taking part on sieges should be changed too.

• Dalmaska (Elgore) and AlyneS (Elgore) like this

2AnBFMA.png

#6 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 02 March 2020 - 11:12 PM

What do i get out of it if i get their exact characters to war them ph34r.png?

Edited by Riku (Elgore), 02 March 2020 - 11:13 PM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) and AlyneS (Elgore) like this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#7 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 03 March 2020 - 12:27 AM

What do i get out of it if i get their exact characters to war them ph34r.png?

A good war to watch in some maps.

2AnBFMA.png

#8 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 03 March 2020 - 01:19 AM

Spoiler
Be like... I want gold man...Or at least you better record those battles...

Edited by Riku (Elgore), 03 March 2020 - 01:20 AM.

#9 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 03 March 2020 - 12:40 PM

Spoiler
Be like... I want gold man...Or at least you better record those battles...

It didn't work, my friend. See how wrong this is?

2AnBFMA.png

#10 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 03 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

Oof, I got this directly from the game chat too, this is a bit of bs then, do they have that level minimum requirement to war? It could be that no?

And by in game chat I mean I waited for them to cap the castle until it displayed they captured it, exported the chat and copied it from there so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work unless there a multiple variations of that character and the game can’t tell whether you’re typing a1 or a2 of that character

Edited by Riku (Elgore), 03 March 2020 - 03:25 PM.

#11 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:58 PM

Oof, I got this directly from the game chat too, this is a bit of bs then, do they have that level minimum requirement to war? It could be that no?

And by in game chat I mean I waited for them to cap the castle until it displayed they captured it, exported the chat and copied it from there so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work unless there a multiple variations of that character and the game can’t tell whether you’re typing a1 or a2 of that character

Even when a guild isn't LV10 yet, you can type its name on Diplomacy screen and try to send wars. The game prompts you with "This guild isn't LV10 yet" or "This guild has Peacemaker talent".

Those characters are straight up an exploit and there is no way to make it work. 

2AnBFMA.png

#12 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

Yeah I just saw that when Yaichi passed me guild leader, the guild creation allows any character to be used but the guild war system can only use default characters Zzz

They need to either not allow special characters and wipe that guilds name and use only normal characters or allow the war system to use special characters

#13 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:25 PM

yall smell that? *sniff*

smells like an exploit abuser unsure.png

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#14 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 05 March 2020 - 02:32 AM

yall smell that? *sniff*

smells like an exploit abuser unsure.png

In all honesty it makes sense for them. These guilds in 70% to 90% consist of uninformed slaves only used to win castles easily. By having this kind of "free peacemaker" at least they are motivated to help in sieges, otherwise they'd all leave cus they don't get any salary anyway.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#15 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 03:06 PM

In all honesty it makes sense for them. These guilds in 70% to 90% consist of uninformed slaves only used to win castles easily. By having this kind of "free peacemaker" at least they are motivated to help in sieges, otherwise they'd all leave cus they don't get any salary anyway.

It looks like the reality of gold legion and sixsamurals, since the meat cake is bigger than the loot of the siege. laugh.png

#16 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:14 PM

It looks like the reality of gold legion and sixsamurals, since the meat cake is bigger than the loot of the siege. laugh.png

Everyone who attends to siege gets an equal share after 7 days passes. This is the main reason I'm supporting these guilds. No one would have interest supporting a guild that doesn't treat people fair. It's not hard to calculate weekly loot, split it by the ammount of people participating and here you go. Anyone can count themselves if they are being treated fair. Except for BR guilds. Seems they are too dumb to figure that out.

Quite frankly, I am amazed that this works. If you tried something like this on RU server people would make at least 100 forum topics about it, screenshot your every guild, character and achievements to make sure no one joins your slave labor ever again. Something like this happens only on this server because it is dominated in numbers by uneducated people. Yes, I am being racist.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 05 March 2020 - 04:26 PM.

#17 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:27 PM

Everyone who attends to siege gets an equal share after 7 days passes. This is the main reason I'm supporting these guilds. No one would have interest supporting a guild that doesn't treat people fair. It's not hard to calculate weekly loot, split it by the ammount of people participating and here you go. Anyone can count themselves if they are being treated fair. Except for BR guilds. Seems they are too dumb to figure that out.

It must be funny to be a dumb and ignorant person who is not part of a BR guild and criticize the functioning of a.laugh.png

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 05 March 2020 - 04:33 PM.

#18 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:52 PM

It must be funny to be a dumb and ignorant person who is not part of a BR guild and criticize the functioning of a.laugh.png

Seems you misunderstood the term. "BR guild" refers to a guild that constantly rewards only players of a single nationality. Though only in few cases, most br newbies who enter there will never be anything else than a "disposable fighting resource" but if you are NOT br then you do not have a chance to be EVER treated seriously.

Now that I explained the term, I won't participate in this discussion any longer. I have no interest in explaining facts, which are obvious to everyone except your own guildmates.

#19 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:49 PM

but if you are NOT br then you do not have a chance to be EVER treated seriously.

facts, i was in revolt for like 2-3 years and didnt get considered for anything even though i was the one doing all the work, and look im american smile.png

archon card - 'rolled' when it was given to solsa's gf

ent card - given to zao because he gave you guys stones and stuff

des card - given to foston even though he quit the game months prior

need i continue?

Edited by Godsu (Elgore), 05 March 2020 - 05:51 PM.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#20 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 06:00 PM

Seems you misunderstood the term. "BR guild" refers to a guild that constantly rewards only players of a single nationality. Though only in few cases, most br newbies who enter there will never be anything else than a "disposable fighting resource" but if you are NOT br then you do not have a chance to be EVER treated seriously.

Now that I explained the term, I won't participate in this discussion any longer. I have no interest in explaining facts, which are obvious to everyone except your own guildmates.

If you were not or are not part of a  BR guild, don't jump to conclusions. Arguing is good, it helps to clear doubts from ignorant people - i advise you.

facts, i was in revolt for like 2-3 years and didnt get considered for anything even though i was the one doing all the work, and look im american smile.png

archon card - 'rolled' when it was given to solsa's gf
ent card - given to zao because he gave you guys stones and stuff
des card - given to foston even though he quit the game months prior

need i continue?
I played in the revolt for a brief time when its owner was still leading, I was part of the revolt when Hava started to lead, and I always preferred the leadership of hava, because he's fairer than the owner of the guild. However, many features, although adapted by Hava, were taken from the owner of the revolt and I know that whoever ran after things got what they wanted.

Without further ado, I am not here to defend any guild other than mine, whose system seeks to benefit only those who participate in activities and are rewarded according to those activities. No matter the nationality of the alliance in which you are a member, there are honest and dishonest people everywhere, it is up to you whether to join them or not.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 05 March 2020 - 06:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users