3 replies to this topic

#1 ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 08 March 2020 - 05:18 AM

~      There needs to be more active "admin" for helping, the community instead of updates and events or this & that. I wanted my sniper restored years ago and i did send a ticket but there was no response.​ No disrespect to you.. But i don't care, if you don't like my opinion but neither would i care. It's the game in general with the community.. meaning "people" No all ,-- Reminder.. in the game. if you can have a active Russian server and have us in the usa server dieing then what good is it, for newer players to even play this cheap pay to win game. When you don't even read messages or ticket telling them to send ticket when you don't even respond..

Edited by ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore), 08 March 2020 - 05:23 AM.

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 07:43 AM

~      There needs to be more active "admin" for helping, the community instead of updates and events or this & that. I wanted my sniper restored years ago and i did send a ticket but there was no response.​ No disrespect to you.. But i don't care, if you don't like my opinion but neither would i care. It's the game in general with the community.. meaning "people" No all ,-- Reminder.. in the game. if you can have a active Russian server and have us in the usa server dieing then what good is it, for newer players to even play this cheap pay to win game. When you don't even read messages or ticket telling them to send ticket when you don't even respond..

What are the name and the level of your sniper, and could you be more exact about when the request was sent? From the game or via the website?

#3 ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:32 AM

Sent 30 September 2018 - 12:29 AM  

#4 ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip