• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 AviRack (Elgore)

AviRack (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:04 AM

I played yesterday, today when I entered the client it does not start after pressing the green button, the button just erases, loads the mouse and does not log in.

I am in the region of Brazil.

I played yesterday, today when I entered the client it does not start after pressing the green button, the button just erases, loads the mouse and does not log in.

Edited by AviRack (Elgore), 16 April 2020 - 09:07 AM.

#2 AviRack (Elgore)

AviRack (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:08 AM

I tried to restart the modem, the computer updated the game and even reinstalled it, even so the problem continues.

I tried to restart the modem, the computer updated the game and even reinstalled it, even so the problem continues.

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1321 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:31 AM

I am in the region of Brazil.

How do you log in to the game: through Facebook, Google+ or E-Mail (with registered email and password)? Have you tried to choose your option in the client?

#4 AviRack (Elgore)

AviRack (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:11 AM

How do you log in to the game: through Facebook, Google+ or E-Mail (with registered email and password)? Have you tried to choose your option in the client?

E-Mail, client of computer, no steam.

#5 AviRack (Elgore)

AviRack (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:13 AM

I think that update cleans up my records, and I was wrong because the server was offline in the morning. I declare topic closed. ps: I'm new

Edited by AviRack (Elgore), 16 April 2020 - 10:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users