#1 Inclosaria

Inclosaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 11:38 AM

post-3451807-0-32411500-1588670767.jpg

Citizens of Elenia!

Every year the whole kingdom of Elenia celebrates Warrior’s Day in honour of General Maximus and his amazing victory over the Undead Army of Ngalu, the Lich Lord that cost General Maximus his life.

Spoiler

Starting from now and up to May 21 (from maintenance to maintenance), the adventurers of Aura can gain from the worldwide monsters Guard’s Emblems that allow players to become a Guard for 2-3 minutes.
At the same time when you kill the monsters, the killing can occasionally summon the Undead monsters - Ghosts of War. They drop Guard's Emblems too but fighting them in the Guard form allows you to get Military Tokens.
Collect 100 Military Tokens and use them to receive a Warlord’s Honorary Badge which gives the ability to use the Guard form without any time limits.

King Roland is willing to  reward every citizen of Elenia with a gift:

RQQ1-2TVZ8-R9QH6-EVXEF-9G6
Also be aware that Ngalu the Lich Lord being enraged by the repeated extermination of his Undead hordes has designed hideous revenge! He is sending his most powerful and dangerous servants to devastate the reaches of Elenia!

Ngalu's minions, five event bosses,  will spawn in the game in the course of the event:

• Baron Logart's Island: Fire Irex
• Arcon: Dark Morius
• Eltane: Cardigan’s Courier
• Dead City: Unholy Rebel
• Teuton: General Hrungnir

Here is the list of trophy items from every boss:

• Fire Irex' Head
• Dark Morius' Helmet
• Cardigan Courier's Flamethrower
• Unholy Rebel's Paw
• Lord Ngalu's General's Helmet

All these are collectible items and if you complete the Victory Day collection, you will get +1 to all attributes of your character!

Spoiler

The Warrior’s Day in-game event has been updated.

Changes:

• Now the collectible trophies of the event bosses – Fire Irex, Dark Morius, Courier of Cardigan, Unholy Rebel, General Hrungnir – can be obtained not once in 24 hours as before, but after every killing of a boss. Requirements are the same: to get a trophy you need to deal damage to a boss and stay alive, not leaving the location, until his death.
• The period of the event bosses’ respawn has been changed: 4 hours 5 minutes after death for every event boss.
• The HP amount of all event bosses except Fire Irex has been decreased by 20%. The HP amount of Fire Irex has been decreased by 50%.
• The quests to kill an event boss at the NPC Coworker Luther in Varlone are repeatable now.
• Now the NPC Demon Hunter in Varlone offers the daily quest Minions of N’Galu: Research. Bring him all 5 collectible trophies form the event bosses to get the reward: 30 Insignia of Distinction.
• A new item has been added to the Protector’s Reward chest you get for completing the Coworker Luther’s quest: Piece of Award. The item is personal to a character and drops randomly from the chest. Collect 10 Pieces of Award to get the new card: Card of the Undead Victor.
Spoiler
• The Premium Store offers a new item of goods, for the Warrior’s Day time only: Officer’s Cap. Feature: when equipped Officer’s Cap allows to launch various festive fireworks available in the game.

Also you will get rates X2 on the experience bonus for Premium account holders for two weeks of May 7 - 21 (maintenance to maintenance).

Defeat Ngalu's army!

• Hasan (Elgore), Ynrii (Elgore) and NblSupernova (Elgore) like this

#2 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 11:56 AM

yeah

h !!

this be funnnn

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#3 Ðaros (Elgore)

Ðaros (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPaladin Tower

Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:22 PM

Now is the time for my Orda templaria to leave the tower and end these heretical beings who want to end the varlone light, death to the terrible living dead, let's show them how powerful the illuminated people of varlone are angry.png 

In a world of heretics, be you the Templar light in which you will bring liberation to the divine people, with the power of the Pope and the love of Christ. We will regain the holy city Jerusalem.

#4 Dehhi (Elgore)

Dehhi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:29 PM

i hope will get even 1 card for my crus, destroz undead build, still lvl49 

#5 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:02 PM

NOICE
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#6 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:25 PM

when will the boss spawn? 

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1337 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:32 PM

when will the boss spawn? 

Soon :)

#8 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • LocationThe Highlands

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:33 AM

• The HP amount of all event bosses except Fire Irex has been decreased by 20%.

Fire Irex: haha!

• The HP amount of Fire Irex has been decreased by 50%.
Fire Irex: aw

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#9 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 10:36 AM

I wish they had not introduced the card and other changes as seconds after announcements  the same crowd have  killed and most wont get a look in.  Now if it had been can just do once a day that would have helped. Big mistake!

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 08 May 2020 - 07:12 PM.

#10 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 02:43 PM

Still waiting for new content.

#11 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:08 PM

Still waiting for new content.

:/ Ungrateful people

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#12 LuxKann (Elgore)

LuxKann (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 03:53 AM

One of the best events, really fun!
Please increase the event time!biggrin.png
 tongue.png 

#13 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:08 PM

The event was practically useless for those who already had the collection, now, with this new daily event update with a spectacular priming, people have returned to kill the bosses and unconsciously help those who need the collection. In contrast, you have lowered the HP of all bosses; consequently, not everyone will be lucky with bosses' items because there is no time to attack them because they die extremely fast.

#14 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

The event was practically useless for those who already had the collection, now, with this new daily event update with a spectacular priming, people have returned to kill the bosses and unconsciously help those who need the collection. In contrast, you have lowered the HP of all bosses; consequently, not everyone will be lucky with bosses' items because there is no time to attack them because they die extremely fast.

should be once a day quest  then others would get a look in  The lag is terrible and even  when really close  to I very often dont get a chance at one hit.  Therefore for the ridiculous crowd that gathers (lag fest) hp should be double what it is at least. 

#15 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:47 AM

These cards are nice lmao.... 3/5 on my daggers. 291k crit. 5 is like a free edward on an undead weapon. GG RQ..

Spoiler

#16 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 10:21 AM

Update.  thankfully crowds not as bad now so more have a chance of hitting boss and less lag.  Early days lag was so bad for me and I know some others.    The one thing I do like about this event is that I, as one who often goes solo,  have met many more nice people and made more friends.  I hope they continue to play after event ends.  This is a great positive smile.png

PS if they do the same event next year just a couple of suggestions, a slightly bigger gap between Teuton and Barons island bosses.  Barons is too quick so even a few mins would make a difference.  Other suggestion increase the HP slightly on them all so it gives more a chance to hit the boss in time.  Thanks.

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 14 May 2020 - 10:24 AM.

#17 Hasan (Elgore)

Hasan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationsão paulo - brasil

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:29 PM

The event is fun, but the Dark Morius schedule is very annoying taking over 1 hour unsure.png unsure.png unsure.png

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#18 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

The event is fun, but the Dark Morius schedule is very annoying taking over 1 hour unsure.png unsure.png unsure.png

The big gap is due to the maintenance we had.  Before there ws a bit of a gap which was useful for a rest and to run to

Arcon if didnt have a port.  However we got maintenace just as Morphius was due to spawn and gap became much longer after this.  so he was not killed at the time.  Perhaps the next time they could delay Maintenance by a few minutes to resolve this issue :) 

#19 Superheavyweight (Elgore)

Superheavyweight (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:00 AM

First post..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users