11 replies to this topic

#1 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:08 PM

Sorry i didn't know where to post this , i went to Asutin cave to get my daily and there were a player named Fold

as soon as he saw me he start bringing large crowds of monsters to me and exit cave so i would die he did that several times and sending me pm's to go away

i understand he is farming but also it is abusive not to let others farm too and act as its there own location also i can not come back another time as he said cause we have jobs to do later

there should be some warning to stop this type of abuse , thank you

Edited by Altron (Elgore), 10 June 2020 - 05:13 PM.

#2 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:39 PM

I will speak to you as a player.  I am not a mod or a member of staff in anyway just a player like you and this is just my opinion.  Unfortunately there are a few who do this.  My best advice to you is video record such actions and report to support,  If there is a pattern of them doing this with evidence I hope they will take action.  I dont know if they would for a one off.  I am just going by experience not particularly this game. So I don't know.  Unfortunately this happens in games.  Not everyone plays fair and some are just selfish bullies of others as they think everything belongs to them.  I have had the same situation but they did a few times and I told them that I had video recorded them and they stopped.  I am not saying that would work every time but worth a try.  Sometimes it is better to just get the evidence and then leave.  Don't let missing a daily ruin your day.  Dont let a silly little bully upset you.  Yes ask them to stop and if they continue don't get into a verbal argument with them just record. It may be wrong and it may be annoying but it is not the end of the world.  That is of course up to you. 

PS I did play a game way back that was really hot on this, luring on others.  It came under  obstructing another player's game play, and they took action quickly the first stage being a warning and any further incidents further action taken but all games are different so not sure about this game. 

Edit:  I just found this in the game rules which you can find in the newcomers section.  think your situation comes under 1.2 which is the same as obstructing another's game play.

PPS They do not like you naming players in reporting them on the site though so you may wish to remove the name of the lurer and make your report the official way directly to support.  Check out this post with links to game rules and forum rules.  https://us.royalques...er-forum-guide/

1. General Provisions

1.1 Players are obliged to follow all rules and restrictions mentioned in Game Rules, End User License Agreements of The Game and those of our Partners, Naming Rules and Forum and Website Rules.

1.2 Players are requested to respect other players' right to participate in the Game and obliged not to create any kind of situations affecting other players' ability to play the Game.

This may be useful to you too:

4. Reporting Rule Breaches

4.1 If you experience or witness any potential breach of the above rules, you are encouraged to report it, ideally with supporting unedited PrintScreen copies of any infractions, through the Official Technical Support Ticket System.

4.2 In an emergency, you may contact a Moderator, if online at the time, to report the incident so they may also investigate it on the spot, but you must also report it through the Technical Support Ticket System. Your report will be treated in confidence and your name will not be referred to in any correspondence with the offender without your permission unless it is necessary in that you are a maligned party in the incident e.g. has items stolen or you have been defrauded.

I am not sure if you have ever submitted a ticket so here is the link to how to do this https://us.royalques...hnical-support/

You will find all the info above in newcomer discussion. 

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 10 June 2020 - 06:27 PM.

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 10 June 2020 - 06:59 PM

yeah nothing is going to happen, all these rules have been broken by several players including "mods" and yet nothing has happened to them

good luck

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 11:35 PM

Moved the topic to Player Stories because it is not off-topic in fact.

Regarding the starting post.

We do not have rules against being greedy, unpleasant or even rude (except 2.8). We can't make a player to be nice or to be fair (apart from 2.15 cases). I do understand the topic starter's feelings and I think that player's talk and actions are stupid at least, but this is my private, personal opinion. The player was wrong thinking he can farm freely, without any competition; this may be disgusting but is not bannable.

yeah nothing is going to happen, all these rules have been broken by several players including "mods" and yet nothing has happened to them

Can't wait for names, especially "mods". Thank you in advance.

#5 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 12:00 AM

We do not have rules against being greedy, unpleasant or even rude (except 2.8). We can't make a player to be nice or to be fair (apart from 2.15 cases). I do understand the topic starter's feelings and I think that player's talk and actions are stupid at least, but this is my private, personal opinion. The player was wrong thinking he can farm freely, without any competition; this may be disgusting but is not bannable.

However surely it is disrupting game play if intentionally luring on someone to stop them continuing.  We have a rule about that as I pasted although in different words.  Anyway that is my view based on the rule and its wording. 

Fixed smile.png Not sure what happened but it posted quote 4 or 5 times lol

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 11 June 2020 - 01:11 AM.

#6 Olga (Elgore)

Olga (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationRidorana Cataract

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:50 PM

I remember grabbing every mob at Andynopolis into a single lure, bringing them all to Maiden and TPing to Varlone, then 10s later TPing back to Andyno and watching as every 30lvl. player trying to exp there gets absolutely slaughtered, revives, and gets slaughtered again. Would do that 2 times a day and then enjoy everyone sending me death threats, especially those poor souls that didn't have a premium.

Good days.

• Fork (Elgore) likes this

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#7 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:01 AM

but you have rules against preventing a player from playing or entering a location as seen in game rules or they just made up ?

#8 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:11 AM

but you have rules against preventing a player from playing or entering a location as seen in game rules or they just made up ?

1.2 is the "General Provisions", a request for players to behave. Restricted activities are specified in 2.1 and below.

2.9 regards hacking attempts, DDOS attacks and other activities preventing a player to enter the game.

Rules are not meant to regulate players' common behaviour.

#9 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:56 AM

Pricelss...

Sure it's bad behaviour, but that boy learned on the russian server that there is no such thing as free farm....

If that is enough to warrant a ban attempt then it's good that merge we were promised never came to pass lmao..

Jokes aside, i don't think that is a Bannable offense outside of the Event rules, just tell him to stop, or bring your guildmates, or war his guild, or just do something else meanwhile?

So much drama for small things...

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#10 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 05:18 PM

small things ? the fact that i can not farm things like my dailies because players so greedy to let someone kill 2 monsters this small things remove the fun factor from the game

which makes it unplayable . am in small guild we dont do wars just pve and very few left playing as you noticed players been leaving the game since a while now because

"small things" happening and also it was the only English speaking guild i could join ,gg for an English based server

#11 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:01 PM

As an experienced player i can say that the current population if Royal Quest has quite a few of said players

Unfortunately there is not alot go be done about it, outside of what Rage said
Its an ingame problem, it has ingame solutions too

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#12 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:38 AM

As an experienced player i can say that the current population if Royal Quest has quite a few of said players

Unfortunately there is not alot go be done about it, outside of what Rage said
Its an ingame problem, it has ingame solutions too

Well actually the continually luring intentionally part to stop them continuing,  they do have a rule that covers  this, 1.2 as mentioned above as it is preventing someone's game play, I am not talking about the attitude or words of the abuser.      Whether they enforce this rule or not though is down to them.   However I agree with you several use this abuse.  Pretty sad really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users