#1 Inclosaria

Inclosaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 07:59 PM

post-3451807-0-66279100-1591346696.jpg

Heroes of the Kingdom!

Summer came, and King Roland, with the approval of Green Noise, announced the start of the Hunting Season! From June 12, 00:01 GMT until June 18, 23:59 GMT time, you will have to reduce the population of especially prolific monsters.

The most active event participants will get valuable prizes!

The following monsters are subject to extermination:
  • characters level 21-30 —  Blind Bumblebuzz;
  • characters level 31-40 —  Lil` Baphomet;
  • characters level 41-50 —  Horrid Anteater;
  • characters level 51-55  — Beast Eye;
  • characters level 56-60 —  Huttler.
For those who have overcome the hardships of northern weather, a specific Northern Hunt will take place. Characters of 61-65 levels are welcomed to hunt one of the following monsters:
  • Lowland Garguar;
  • Wild Waldermine.

Best results in each category will be awarded:
  • The absolute leader in each category — the Aura Champion`s Pack, the «Experienced Adventurer» decoration, 1000 Insignia of Distinction.
  • The class leader in each category — the Aura Champion`s Pack, 1000 Insignia of Distinction.
Mind that:
  • the same person can’t be both absolute and class leader;
  • to become a leader of your class, you must kill at least 1000 monsters in the category corresponding to your level;
  • at the beginning of the event, each participant is assigned with a category of monsters according to his level, and until the end of the event, kills will be counted within this category alone;
  • killings by tamed/summoned  pets and rolands count towards the owner;
  • winners will be given the opportunity to trade awards for Insignia of Distinction;
  • the administration reserves the right to introduce incentive prizes.
 Have a good hunting!

• Talestra (Elgore), Aardy (Elgore) and Bladfenix (Elgore) like this

#2 Leeanndro (Elgore)

Leeanndro (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCuritiba - Brasil

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:50 AM

Do I need to register to participate in the event, or just go and kill the monsters?

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:59 AM

Do I need to register to participate in the event, or just go and kill the monsters?

No need to register, just go and kill.

• Aardy (Elgore) and Leeanndro (Elgore) like this

#4 FenrirTr (Elgore)

FenrirTr (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:27 AM

How to know how much kill i have

#5 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:41 AM

How to know how much kill i have

Preliminary kill counts will be posted every 2 days.

• Leeanndro (Elgore) likes this

#6 Simbol (Elgore)

Simbol (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

So if i create a new character lvl 21, i can kill no more than +- 6000 bubmblebuzzes until i lvl up. And i have to ignore premium and everything that is not blind bumblebuzzes, right?

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

So if i create a new character lvl 21, i can kill no more than +- 6000 bubmblebuzzes until i lvl up. And i have to ignore premium and everything that is not blind bumblebuzzes, right?

If you start the hunt with a character of 21 level you should kill blind bumblebuzzes up to the end of the event, as many as you can. 

• Aardy (Elgore) likes this

#8 Arabriel (Elgore)

Arabriel (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:17 PM

To quote: "at the beginning of the event, each participant is assigned with a category of monsters according to his level, and until the end of the event, kills will be counted within this category alone" i.e. if you enter with 21lvl the level corresponding to the new range during the event, only Blind Bumblebuzz will still be counted until the end of the event.

Question: Will all players who have reached 1,000 killings be rewarded, or both, only the best?

#9 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:34 PM

Question: Will all players who have reached 1,000 killings be rewarded, or both, only the best?

1000 kills is the minimum you need to get a reward as the best in your class. There will be an absolute leader in every category, but also a best crusader, a best hunter, a best thief etc - all 8 classes. BUT: you have to kill minimum 1000 mobs to deserve a class reward. Few dozens kills will not be awarded just because you are the only crusader (or any other class) in your category :)

• Aardy (Elgore) likes this

#10 Leeanndro (Elgore)

Leeanndro (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCuritiba - Brasil

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:55 PM

There are people attacking mobs that I attacked first .. is that allowed?

#11 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:03 PM

There are people attacking mobs that I attacked first .. is that allowed?

Kill stealing is not prohibited by the game rules.

• Aardy (Elgore) and Leeanndro (Elgore) like this

#12 Kakarotto (Elgore)

Kakarotto (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:24 PM

Is there only one winner in each category?

#13 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:21 PM

Is there only one winner in each category?

One absolute winner plus best results for every class taking part in the category.

#14 Badakku (Elgore)

Badakku (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:05 PM

mobsteal is allowed ???

#15 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:40 PM

mobsteal is allowed ???

Kill stealing is not prohibited by the game rules.

#16 Badakku (Elgore)

Badakku (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:39 PM

so what is the rules ? how we can report someone if he disturb me ?

#17 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 01:37 PM

something makes me think this event is very failed, because some people have some kind of benefits like, I see some people playing the entire day and the entire night like robots, surely they share account with their brothers or cousins, so they can play the whole day and whole night in turns 24/7, so this is the easiest way to get first place: just have 3 brothers or more, they dont even get tired, or exhausted, sad but true, my advice or opinion is: give the reward decoration for the all first classes in each category, this going to increase competition for hunting, and people going to hunt more, its not a solution but... other people will have the chance to get without stop sleeping for 1 week

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 13 June 2020 - 02:43 PM.

#18 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:18 PM

something makes me think this event is very failed, because some people have some kind of benefits like, I see some people playing the entire day and the entire night like robots, surely they share account with their brothers or cousins, so they can play the whole day and whole night in turns 24/7, so this is the easiest way to get first place: just have 3 brothers or more, they dont even get tired, or exhausted, sad but true, my advice or opinion is: give the reward decoration for the all first classes in each category, this going to increase competition for hunting, and people going to hunt more, its not a solution but... other people will have the chance to get without stop sleeping for 1 week

The reward system can't be changed once announced. Still you may rest assured that all winners, both absolute and class leaders, will be checked for sharing account and other scam attempts. 

#19 Kayn-Somos (Elgore)

Kayn-Somos (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:20 AM

see that the problem you people have with this game Talestra  you say kill steal is not prohibited by game rules and that's the point. I am not saying that it should be, Not saying that at all

but disrespect is not allowed in the game rules and the kill steal situation leads to that disrespect, What I mean by this is when you harras other players and are disrespectful that is against the rules so when you purposely follow someone around and kill steal there mobs ON PUPOSE  just to be a ass and be disrespectful to someone especially when they call that person out on it. and then that person thinks it is ok to bully that person and talk smack to them, Then is has escalated to disrespect witch is against the rules it also makes the game uncomfortable for other players

therefore contributing to loss of players because of this, THE defence in this is everyone can kill anything but the TRUTH is only the super high geared people are able to kill the mobs in mass groups by pulling the entire maps there for not allowing anyone else to actually paticiapate in the events, not to mention if they got a quest they got to kill something and there are people doing this then it makes it near impossible for that person to kill the mobs they need with people like this

this is basically a double standered not to mention online bulling is actually against the law. BUt the rules say it is ok to kill whatever you want to, even if it does affect other players witch leads to other problems etc...

I am not saying that kill steal should be against the rules but maybe look into the actual situation a little.

maybe make it so that if someone has attacked something then someone else not in party should not be able to attack same mob unless there are in the same party     

This I have seen in other games and it actually makes more people work together, and considering I been playing this game for a few years now and most of it is pretty much solo becase most people wont even invite you to a guild till you are at least lvl 60 or higher not to mention trying to find help from someone

thank you just some ideas

#20 FenrirTr (Elgore)

FenrirTr (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:10 AM

Still waiting the announced  our kills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users