9 replies to this topic

#1 Inclosaria

Inclosaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:56 PM

Heroes of Elenia! 

An unusual guest appeared in the capital. She invites everyone to go with her to a mysterious place — OtherLand, where famous actors, masters of riddles and rarity traders will please you with their performances, tasks and gifts! 

Baron Cardigan is in a real Rage — we are almost late for his brand-new Psychodrama! 

From 16:00 on August 27 to 10:00 on September 10 the game event «Alice In OtherLand» will take place. 

post-3451807-0-93790400-1598338451.png

Yes, you are the stars of the upcoming drama. Climb to the stage and join the incredible show. The interminable struggle between Good and Evil with demented allegorical scenes meant to challenge your very aspirations and existence. At Baron Cardigan Theatre you can fully immerse yourself in a delightful play. And it is up to you how it ends. 

Important: some changes have been added to the game event: 

• Added recipes for Excellent items of equipment, which can be obtained during the «Alice In OtherLand». 

Excellent Iron Mask 
Spoiler
Excellent Cheater`s Amulet 
Spoiler
Excellent Puzzle Cube 
Spoiler
  • Fixed incorrect display of some achievements of «Alice In OtherLand» and other ingame events. 
News for fashionists! 

Until August 10, the Premium store offers a 20% discount on the following costumes
  • King & Queen of Spades; 
Spoiler
  • Master of Hearts;  
Spoiler
  • Rabbit. 
Spoiler

Also for the bravest, smartest and lucky ones  will appear on sale Alchemical Lockpicks and Casket of Gifts

Such a picklock is the only chance to hit the mysterious Closed Door. 

But that's not all! 

Starting from now and up to 10:00 GMT September 3 you will get rates x3 on the experience bonus for Premium account. 

RQJJ-5LRVK-A4UTS-F92DZ-CKT 

Promotional code includes: 
  • Royal Blessing x7 – 1. 
  • Mystical Fireworks – 20. 
  • Lucky Dog Elixir – 5. 
  • Four-Leaf Clover – 10. 
  • Alchemical Lockpick – 5. 

Important: Can be activated till 30/09/20, required lvl. 31-65 

It's time for performances! 

• Snow-Flower (Elgore), ChristineLeigh (Elgore), Trumpy (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1339 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 01:32 PM

F. A. Q.

• How to get to Otherland?

Find Bunny in Varlone, near the Message Board, and ask her to magically transport you to this mysterious place. Just click one of mirrors in Otherland to be transported back to your saved Maiden.

• Where to get the event quests?

Four Event NPCs will offer you Daily Quests and Special Missions. Do these daily quests to get Alchemical Lockpicks. Use Alchemical Lockpicks to get to closed event locations and to complete their special missions. You will be rewarded with OtherLand Coins for every mission. If you fail to succeed in completing a mission at all, you can go back there any time – provided, of course, you have a spare Alchemical Lockpick! You even get some coins for failed missions!

Note:Your character should be Level 10 minimum to complete at least one of these Special Missions, and to have all daily quests and missions available, you should be of at least Level 43.

• How would I spend Otherland Coins? 

Bunny in OtherLand will offer you many amazing costumes, a mount and some pets and Decorations. Trade OtherLand Coins for OtherLand Goods!

• What is Backstage in Otherland? 

The event Arena for combatting progressive waves of monsters that will challenge even the best warriors of Varlone. You will need four Mechanic’s Ominous Seals to activate the Arena's four levers and to start the show. Find the recipe for the Mechanic’s Ominous Seal at Bunny's store in Varlone. Arena monsters are tough, but you will get a casket with gifts for every monster wave you can survive! Caskets with surprise gifts may contain all sorts, including new event equipment - or recipes for them.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 27 August 2020 - 05:37 PM.

• Snow-Flower (Elgore), ChristineLeigh (Elgore), Trumpy (Elgore) and 2 others like this

#3 Chaos-I (Elgore)

Chaos-I (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:17 AM

hi please i need help, i used my code gave "put" but i didn't receive the due rewards for the game sad.png

#4 Chaos-I (Elgore)

Chaos-I (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:34 AM

will it be for the next reset? because I opened the reward box before placing the promotional code.

#5 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1339 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 06:56 AM

hi please i need help, i used my code gave "put" but i didn't receive the due rewards for the game sad.png

Check the golden chest in the character selection window. All the items should be there.

#6 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

hello i have couple of questions:

- in other land humpty maze there is something called "whispering bush" that i can click on it but nothing happened , whats that for???

- i found couple quests in Elgore that was not there before like the guard in illayr who give a quest with morra cube and a poem it trigger series of quests to talk to npcs and collect items and it has low xp and gold but the locations i have to go to is not for players less than lvl30-35 and i found it weird because the exp don't fit its very low and when done nothing happened its done no extra rewards is it related to other land event? thanks

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1339 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:32 AM

hello i have couple of questions:

- in other land humpty maze there is something called "whispering bush" that i can click on it but nothing happened , whats that for???

Just a feature, allusion to talking plants  in Lewis Carroll's books. Clicking on this bush you will read: "Quiet, indistinct whispering is coming from the bush..." but nothing more happens.

- i found couple quests in Elgore that was not there before like the guard in illayr who give a quest with morra cube and a poem it trigger series of quests to talk to npcs and collect items and it has low xp and gold but the locations i have to go to is not for players less than lvl30-35 and i found it weird because the exp don't fit its very low and when done nothing happened its done no extra rewards is it related to other land event? thanks

The quest at Harvest is event-related indeed, available since 30 level, and rewards befit this level. It's not especially hard for a 30 level character to reach Interfluve and there Elvina tells you to talk with veling Master Dorf. Dorf will instantly transport you to Pierrot in Interfluve caves and Pierro offer the same quest transporting the character right to the Royal Palace. This way the quest becomes easy to complete even for a 30 level.

#8 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

Thanks smile.png

#9 EmeraldDancer (Elgore)

EmeraldDancer (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 10:07 PM

What does Humpty's Shard item do?

#10 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1339 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 10:24 PM

What does Humpty's Shard item do?

This is the quest item. Dumpty in Otherland asks you to collect 10 shards of Humpty, his unlucky brother, in the magical labyrinth. You get 10 Otherland coins for the completed quest.

• EmeraldDancer (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users