13 replies to this topic

#1 Inclosaria

Inclosaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:50 PM

Heroes of Elenia!

For several days, you fought bravely against the orcs that attacked the northern territories. Royal messengers carry joyful news to every corner of the kingdom - the enemy is defeated and flees in fear. They will not soon recover from this shame.

image.png

With the blessing of Aura right after scheduled maintenance on October 1 and up to 10:00 GMT October 8 you will get rates x3 on the experience bonus for Premium account.

Don't forget to activate the promo code:

RQ2U-WTFWY-6TMJF-5ABKB-3VR

King Roland has also ordered that those warriors who have excelled in hunting be awarded 1,500 Insignia of Distinction from the Royal Treasury. Let us welcome our heroes!

Individual results:
Spoiler

Important:
  • Promotional code includes: Royal Blessing x7, Elixir of the Treasure Seeker x10, Four-Leaf Clover x10.
  • Activate it here until October 20.
  • Promotional code can be activated by characters of level 55 or higher.
  • All items from the promotional code will be bound to your account;
  • Winners of the hunt will receive Insignia of Distinction within 2-3 working days on the characters participating in the event;
  • Right after scheduled maintenance on October 1 and up to 10:00 GMT October 8 you will get rates x3 on the experience bonus for Premium account.

Have a nice game!

• Talestra (Elgore), OctacoreFx (Elgore), Curvina (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#2 Simbol (Elgore)

Simbol (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:57 PM

Rates x3? In previous post you promised x2 rates. Who i should trust? 

#3 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:02 PM

probably we got 200k more kill orc!

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1347 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:03 PM

We have killed 279 425 Orcs here on Elgore thus excelling the maximum announced reward for 200 000 kills. Rates x3 instead of x2 are the bonus reward.

• OctacoreFx (Elgore), Curvina (Elgore) and Dalmaska (Elgore) like this

#5 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 September 2020 - 09:05 PM

Who's going to face the champion?

#6 RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:17 PM

i remember the days when rewards were for all, now new players or like me still struggling to level up cant get anything , i hate you this game is taking a very bad path and i can see why

#7 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:14 AM

i remember the days when rewards were for all, now new players or like me still struggling to level up cant get anything , i hate you this game is taking a very bad path and i can see why

You can literally get from level 1 to 60 in 2 weeks or 4days if the rates are on..

55lv+ is meant to be a protection from multiple account abuse.

There is no such thing as "struggling to level up" in this game, let's be real.

Edited by Dalmaska (Elgore), 29 September 2020 - 12:31 AM.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#8 RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:35 PM

You can literally get from level 1 to 60 in 2 weeks or 4days if the rates are on..

How come ? been more than 2 weeks and i only manage to get to 40 am doing all available quests/dungeons/dailies but at some lvls quests are few and not enough exp and there is no guild want a low level player i tried to ask around all says come back when you 65 and with good gear , and i dont understand this protection because first those items will be personal  and can't be transferred between accounts and second it's no use when a player with multi account has +55 characters in each of those account assuming as you said it will take 2 weeks to make it to 60 ,the only players who got punished are the new ones , am not new i played in 2017 and have lvl 31 dk but had to stop and now i come back i made new character but the game changed so much

#9 Simbol (Elgore)

Simbol (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:15 PM

How come ? been more than 2 weeks and i only manage to get to 40 am doing all available quests/dungeons/dailies but at some lvls quests are few and not enough exp and there is no guild want a low level player i tried to ask around all says come back when you 65 and with good gear , and i dont understand this protection because first those items will be personal  and can't be transferred between accounts and second it's no use when a player with multi account has +55 characters in each of those account assuming as you said it will take 2 weeks to make it to 60 ,the only players who got punished are the new ones , am not new i played in 2017 and have lvl 31 dk but had to stop and now i come back i made new character but the game changed so much

I know a player, who made sorcerers lvl55 every 2-3 days on rates x3. Levelling is much easier now than a few years ago, of course depending on class which you play. On x3 rates you can lvl up every hour, thats really easy. And you have time till 20 October to use promo. 

• Dalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#10 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:41 PM

I tend to agree with you.  Perhaps it would have been nice if it had been as before mid 30s to benefit.  I know some hunts had categories all levels to do and therefore they got the prizes.  I agree not everyone spends 24 hours power levelling to high level.  I took my time as have many of my friends in game.

Inclosaria how about one of those hunts that has categories of mobs for lower levels also and they therefore can be included in the rewards. Say in the  30s and 40s. It makes the game more inclusive and does not pressure newcomers to powerlevel through game. Not everyone wishes to play the game that  Dalmaska refers to. We should be encouraging newcomers not alienating them.

#11 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1347 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:59 PM

Inclosaria how about one of those hunts that has categories of mobs for lower levels also and they therefore can be included in the rewards. Say in the  30s and 40s. It makes the game more inclusive and does not pressure newcomers to powerlevel through game. Not everyone wishes to play the game that  Dalmaska refers to. We should be encouraging newcomers not alienating them.

The hunt you mean is Hunting Season, quite a different type of event. Hunting Season is strictly personal competition in several level brackets, with no general bonuses for all players, just rewards for the participants.

#12 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 05:33 PM

The hunt you mean is Hunting Season, quite a different type of event. Hunting Season is strictly personal competition in several level brackets, with no general bonuses for all players, just rewards for the participants.

Yes I was thinking of that.To be honest anything that makes lesser mortals in game feel included would be nice :)

#13 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 29 September 2020 - 07:14 PM

I agree that having more events for lower levels would be nice. Last time I farmed event on an alt I think it was on my 40lv warlock in crockos during the reward chests hunt.

Playing on the same char all the time gets a bit boring sometimes. I'd like to have occasions for using my other classes but I don't  want to level them since I don't have a need for more than 1 or 2 65lv characters. I mostly use them for general fooling around at Varlone.

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#14 RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 11:58 PM

I know a player, who made sorcerers lvl55 every 2-3 days on rates x3. Levelling is much easier now than a few years ago, of course depending on class which you play. On x3 rates you can lvl up every hour, thats really easy. And you have time till 20 October to use promo. 

that's might not be true cause when the x3 started last week i was lvl 40 and now after a week with x3 i hardly made it to 53 doing everything quests -dailies -dungeons etc etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users