• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tchola (Elgore)

Tchola (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2020 - 10:15 PM

I believe that this has already been discussed in various topics over the course of this game, but since 2015 something that still bothers me a lot is this frustrating item improvement system in which the percentages are ridiculous for those who want to have only one good item to play casually. , another thing is: what is the point of having an item attached to the character in a game that has no item drop in the pvp ????????? it would be so much more enjoyable to be able to transfer my items to each character just to have a less tiring and frustrating game chasing thousands of things at the same time to make an item.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 04 October 2020 - 10:43 PM.
Please try to use the standard font size for common text

#2 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:45 AM

I don't understand the question. Try using different wording and more specific descriptions. Also, this was google translated, you can see by the blue "underlines" right under the text (which takes 1 click to remove btw) and the huge font size which has already been edited. I guess my only advice for your problem is not to rely on google translate too much, it will not help you.

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#3 RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

RåvenScårecrow (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 11:53 PM

I don't understand the question. Try using different wording and more specific descriptions. Also, this was google translated, you can see by the blue "underlines" right under the text (which takes 1 click to remove btw) and the huge font size which has already been edited. I guess my only advice for your problem is not to rely on google translate too much, it will not help you.

i think he talking about what the use of having personal gears in the game , i think its useless feature too made just to annoy  players like for example who at level 60 made a piece of gear add a card costs a fortune to upgrade and seal and it turned out personal then at level 65 he wants to make a new gear and find out that he cant even sell his old one

#4 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 13 October 2020 - 07:31 AM

Its possible to make items bound to ur account with elite/boss cards
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: improvement, personal items, items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users