68 replies to this topic

#41 Senchi (Elgore)

Senchi (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:14 PM

Can you continue playing from steam?

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 12 November 2020 - 07:44 AM.

#42 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:43 AM

• I played through Steam, can I continue playing through it? 
    No, access to the game will be through a special portal 1cgames.net. You need to link your Steam account to us.royalquest.com: log in via Steam (on the login page), log in to your personal cabinet (My Account) and register your e-mail and password using the E-mail and Password option.   

#43 Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:20 PM

Only nicknames that are already occupied by another player on the Russian server will be changed. This makes perfect sense. You can change the nickname for other characters by yourself at any time.

Well for me makes no sense, because for example if I want to change my nickname I have to pay 450 reales right ? but moving to another server, I just create another account and character with the same nickname, and then I have a free nickname changing. So maybe put available to everybody changing the nickname, because who have any special character cant do it, and wont have the benefit for free, like most people will do, maybe give the option to change 4 free or keep the same, in this special case merge will never happen again, so there have no problem opening this exception

Edited by Hěisëŋběrg (Elgore), 13 November 2020 - 04:23 PM.

#44 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:12 PM

Is there any way you guys can give us an option to what characters go to which server? I have 8 lv 60 characters and now I feel a bit cheated i have to spend 700 reals on each character transfer...

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#45 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 14 November 2020 - 08:08 AM

I have my account its from Arc.  My problem is this i forgot the password so many password i holding in my head upon changing i forgot to remember sorry for my english Arc has a different password i just want to know if i can change it back were can i change it who can i talk pm me please  

We don't stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing.

#46 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:38 AM

I have my account its from Arc.  My problem is this i forgot the password so many password i holding in my head upon changing i forgot to remember sorry for my english Arc has a different password i just want to know if i can change it back were can i change it who can i talk pm me please  

You can change your password through the OpenID launcher. Choose the "E-mail" option to log in and click "Lost Password?".  Enter your registered email, and captcha. After you click "Restore", just check your mail. You will get a link there to recover your password.

#47 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 15 November 2020 - 01:39 PM

i forgot the e-mail i cant remember what is it im still looking for it too many password 

We don't stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing.

#48 Minhaj (Elgore)

Minhaj (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Locationbangladesh

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:52 PM

I am just scared of high ping.
Playing from SEA to US not a big deal but SEA to ru will be huge diffrence for me.i played 1 dota 2 match on ru. 400+ ping all time.
And also seige time will change or it will stay same?
Sick of this 5-8:30 am seige.

#49 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:58 PM

There is nothing to do about ping, unless you use some exitlag/noping to get a better routing to the server.  Siege schedule is debatable, but i hardly think they will do something about it.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#50 Inclosaria

Inclosaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:52 AM

Siege schedule is debatable, but i hardly think they will do something about it.

It will be the same as on Russian servers.

#51 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:15 PM

It will be the same as on Russian servers.

I guess a lot of people will have some trouble trying to fit the timezone, but this was expected already.

What about the communication and other small things like:

1 - Are we going to be able to post in english or there will be an english sub-forum?

2 - Even though the client has an english option, boss announcements in game are in russian, will this be changed to suit elgore players too? (this was not confirmed by me and i don't really know if its true. I'm just asking based on what some people told me).

3 - Will the need of translation to english delay any eventual new contents? Because so far they used to launch in russian and then after a few months or weeks we used to get it here. Now everyone is at the same server so any new content must be launched with both languages.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 16 November 2020 - 12:19 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#52 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

1 - Are we going to be able to post in english or there will be an english sub-forum?

Currently, up to the merge, you can post at the ru forum as before: your text in English + translation into Russian through an online translator. Later there will be an English-speaking forum on 1cgames.net but anyway, you will be able to communicate with Russian players at their forum.

Confirmed bu the CM here at the ru forum

#53 TonBreak (Elgore)

TonBreak (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 02:43 PM

I have 10 accounts, what maximum accounts will I be able to transfer to the logrus server?

#54 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:23 PM

I have 10 accounts, what maximum accounts will I be able to transfer to the logrus server?

10 characters or 10 different accounts?

#55 TonBreak (Elgore)

TonBreak (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 06:20 PM

10 characters

#56 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 06:30 PM

10 characters

Your account will be transferred to Logrus as it is, with all your characters.

#57 Rorshah (Elgore)

Rorshah (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationConstant Fear.

Posted 17 November 2020 - 08:07 PM

Will the transferred characters and guilds get the postscript "(Elgore)", like players of Maragorne server?

Still no information?

Edited by Rorshah (Elgore), 17 November 2020 - 08:07 PM.

Rest in rip, Elgore.

#58 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 17 November 2020 - 08:17 PM

Still no information?

The "(Maragorne)" was because there was already a character with the same name in Elgore. But this won't happen this time because it was already said that players will be able to change their nicknames for free if such thing happens.

#59 Naominé (Elgore)

Naominé (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:15 PM

Sorry if this was already adressed but I would like to know if the 'Account Items' (the ones you get by login) will be carried over to the other server. I'm keeping plenty of those in that sort of warehouse on the login screen, and I want to know if I should move all of them to my characters before it is too late.

#60 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:33 PM

Sorry if this was already adressed but I would like to know if the 'Account Items' (the ones you get by login) will be carried over to the other server. I'm keeping plenty of those in that sort of warehouse on the login screen, and I want to know if I should move all of them to my characters before it is too late.

All items from the golden chest in the character selection window will be transferred with your account.

Reply to this topic

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 3 anonymous users