Wait.. what?

#62 ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:07 PM

Alright... before everyone jumps around in joy, big big question.. will the ping be good.. upon us joining into the other server... i mean, i know my internet is fine but.. ?

#63 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:40 PM

Ping will be huge issue for most people because it's based on the distance between your pc and the host (that will be in Russia ofc). So those who live closer will have a better ping. However, there are some paid softwares making a better routing so you can have better connection / smaller ping (but not perfect) 

• ×LøneŦlamø× (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#64 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

... Wow ... what timing. I login to see the some news only to find that the merge is 1 day away from happening. And after 4 months of moving into another country without internet, the merge just so happens to come on the day that my new router will be installed.

Um ... greetings from Belgium ... hope to ... uh ... see you all again tomorrow maybe?

#65 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

I logged in the new client and the server names are in russian even though the rest is in english. Is that going to change? I also had to set a new pin to my account, what happens to the old pin once the merger is done?

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#66 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted Today, 12:32 PM

I logged in the new client and the server names are in russian even though the rest is in english. Is that going to change? I also had to set a new pin to my account, what happens to the old pin once the merger is done?

Pin code is not transferred so we shall have to set a new one.

Server names will stay in Russian for now.

#67 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

Question:

What heppens to people who didn't link their accounts unilt yesterday? How the transfer will be handled in such cases?

#68 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1372 posts

Posted Today, 07:46 PM

Question:

What heppens to people who didn't link their accounts unilt yesterday? How the transfer will be handled in such cases?

The Login option on the main page of the website is still available, so these people would just follow the same steps:

1. Go to 1cgames.net and register an account (in any available way: via e-mail or proposed social networks). 
  2. If you have registered through a social network, you need to link and confirm your e-mail in order not to miss messages from the project team. 
  3. Go to your personal cabinet, to the section «Settings and security» and find there the Royal Quest icon and the button «LInk Account»
  4. You will be redirected to us.royalquest.com to enter your account data and to confirm the synchronization between your 1cgames.net and us.royalquest.com accounts. 

#69 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted Today, 07:49 PM

I see, they're transferring all accounts regardless if they were linked or not.

Reply to this topic

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 2 anonymous users