How could you guys forget me and zers the stealth team xD
  • DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#22 Febos (Elgore)

Febos (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 07:43 AM

I agree that your guild is strong, the only one who could compete with you is quality content. But on a Russian server, you won't have fun when they kill you in a couple of seconds

They have forgot who KICK the Russians that used to play here.

The russians from this server could not handle us, maybe a whole server full of russians could give us some FUN!

We have kicked the Russians, the pinoys, everyone who was not brazilian or did not bend the knee was banned from our server.

#23 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:07 AM

that's such a disgusting attitude bruh, no wonder elgore died

cant see it was a joke? no wonder elgore died

#24 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:10 AM

How could you guys forget me and zers the stealth team xD

i rather you and darkkiss ph34r.png ph34r.png

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 07 November 2020 - 11:10 AM.

#25 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 07 November 2020 - 03:58 PM

I agree that your guild is strong, the only one who could compete with you is quality content. But on a Russian server, you won't have fun when they kill you in a couple of seconds

Cerva of three guilds had already faced "Revolt": Immortals, at the beginning of the server, where it had the greatest war power, but ended up losing; StarlessAeon (I was part of it) when it brought the whole server together against a revolt that was few in number; SixSamurais, which still faces today. Poor quality content never achieved that.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 07 November 2020 - 04:02 PM.

#26 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 November 2020 - 06:31 PM

DarksKiss, the TacoLord, who once was in the other side of the battlefield and now join forces with Solsagan 

jnG4mbz.gif

And after him, former Revolt opponents following their brave Lord by joining Revolt.

b2WHaYP.gif

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 07 November 2020 - 06:33 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#27 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 07 November 2020 - 08:53 PM

do i have to

Hmmm...

Edited by Reya (Elgore), 07 November 2020 - 08:54 PM.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#28 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 08:59 PM

LoL your topic is really funny

dogkiss always admired revolt lol, after his defeat, he just became your slaves and he love that laugh.png

that's all.

Anyway you will not survive in Logrus, revolt will disapear quickly, most of this doesn't have new gear, new card and even with new item their gameplay still sucks.

about your video foston, do you think it's a feat to beat dogkiss and rodrigo lol, i even beat them so ez. for me it was dogkiss with support lol https://prnt.sc/vfb52n

and about zoldyck i beat revolt ez, even with your dark heroes alliance, so what are you talking about lol ? you won 2 time cause i had your spy in my guild, otherwise we beat you 6 time LoL. otherwise my people have a life, not like br still in quarantin and can play 24/24 7/7, even without quarantin most of you doesn't have a life or a job

Edited by Yaichi (Elgore), 07 November 2020 - 09:00 PM.

• Xian (Elgore) likes this

#29 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 November 2020 - 10:52 PM

Someone's salty lol. What heppened Yaichi? from what i recall you used to get spanked everytime when i was playing. 

• Godsu (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#30 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 07 November 2020 - 10:53 PM

cringe

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#31 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 10:54 PM

Spoiler

there are people who don't waste time embarrassing themselves, it's incredible. lol

Screenshot-20201107-213322-1.jpg

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 08 November 2020 - 12:56 AM.

#32 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 08 November 2020 - 12:52 AM

cant see it was a joke? no wonder elgore died

I mean I really can't. Especially since I remember that threats as well as mass reporting in order to temporarily disable some players used to be a thing widely common so it's not that funny if you remember that. but fair, maybe I'm just such a stick in the mud

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#33 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 08 November 2020 - 01:00 AM

Spoiler

Yaichi dude.. I am a TACO Slave!!! I heard Revolt started making Tacos. Boy, You better believe I was first in line to get those TACOS! I said SIGN ME UP! I`ll drop a knee. I`ll drop both! Heck, I`ll kiss the ground for some good Tacos!  You just do not understand man. To be Taco slave is all I ever wanted to be in life! sad.png  Yaichi is just mad his guys can not make Tacos.  Not one SS member has ever offered me a TACO!!!  What are you guys too busy irl to learn and cook too? 

PS what are these videos below?ph34r.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh right, SS has not challenged Revolt`s castle since that nighthuh.png

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#34 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 03:21 PM

Spoiler

Yaichi dude.. I am a TACO Slave!!! I heard Revolt started making Tacos. Boy, You better believe I was first in line to get those TACOS! I said SIGN ME UP! I`ll drop a knee. I`ll drop both! Heck, I`ll kiss the ground for some good Tacos!  You just do not understand man. To be Taco slave is all I ever wanted to be in life! sad.png  Yaichi is just mad his guys can not make Tacos.  Not one SS member has ever offered me a TACO!!!  What are you guys too busy irl to learn and cook too? 

PS what are these videos below?ph34r.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh right, SS has not challenged Revolt`s castle since that nighthuh.png

of course our people are back in real life, not like you without life laugh.png, sorry but we prefer real life than this game, but we have a lot of video when we beat revolt in june, i will remind you the score 6 victory for us and 2 defeat against you, look your video how nezuko was helping you laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png, you need to put a spy in our guild for win ! laugh.png !!!!! for block us in platform, shame !

Someone's salty lol. What heppened Yaichi? from what i recall you used to get spanked everytime when i was playing. 

i don't know what are you talking about, cause you spanked Forskaken Light and his noob leader of Dogkiss but no me, and if you talk about duel lol even without boss card i beat you, so what about now blink.png ? actually no one in this server beat me in 1v1 it's sad even zoldyck with his cheat class DK + 2 Dengur card laugh.png 

• Xian (Elgore) likes this

#35 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 03:57 PM

Man foston post always causing drama, but it's not RQ without a little bit of drama right? Yaichi I believe we had a balanced combat in the past but rn I don't think I can beat you.

About some Russians are saying that we won't survive there, it's a fact that their gears are better than ours but full gear don't always win, and I believe we gonna play as a guild again this is not gonna be some solo player guild, and winning or not there's always time to get better and improve ourselves.

Edited by Rodrigo (Elgore), 08 November 2020 - 04:04 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and Dalmaska (Elgore) like this

#36 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 04:28 PM

Spoiler

You go out recruiting any garbage for your guild, you power freak. It is just a Noob who wanted numbers and slaves to play for you, how can people still not see that? Nobody put a spy on your guild, you did it yourself. Do you own a guild and can't manage it? Great leader. Kkkkkk

Poor guy, he doesn't know how to lose x1 to DK. Hava wins me X1, you beat him and I beat you. some classes and constructions take advantage of others. Be fair and not stupid. Think before you speak. If you have your job and your real life, great! So you can spend more and more money to improve your account, as you already do. Just go and grow where you need to. Live your reality, not that of others.

Screenshot-20201107-213322-1.jpg

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 08 November 2020 - 04:45 PM.

#37 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 08 November 2020 - 05:12 PM

Its common knowledge that every single one of the russians who is playing here its because they got banned from their server or could not win 1 elite, even an royal spider on their own server, so by that we all can assume that they are the worst kind in every possible way in their server and by that we can ignore every single word that came out of their keyboards.
We have smashed their worst and soon we gonna smash their "bests". Revolt is comming, let they know we gonna be merciless. 
KS 24/7, there will be no elite, boss or even ANUBIS dead on our server. enjoy your lasts days.

#38 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 08 November 2020 - 05:29 PM

and lets be honest guys, the only game that russians are good at is chess

#39 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 November 2020 - 05:37 PM

Yaichi reading this thread like:

27TSSj5.png

Every guild you were part of in the past i beat when i was playing, so you got beat up with them,  but i guess you lost your memory due to continuously getting smacked in the head.

To the rest: Revolt is recruiting skilled players with +11 orange boss card gears.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 08 November 2020 - 06:16 PM.

• Rorshah (Elgore) likes this

#40 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 09:19 PM

Spoiler

You go out recruiting any garbage for your guild, you power freak. It is just a Noob who wanted numbers and slaves to play for you, how can people still not see that? Nobody put a spy on your guild, you did it yourself. Do you own a guild and can't manage it? Great leader. Kkkkkk

Poor guy, he doesn't know how to lose x1 to DK. Hava wins me X1, you beat him and I beat you. some classes and constructions take advantage of others. Be fair and not stupid. Think before you speak. If you have your job and your real life, great! So you can spend more and more money to improve your account, as you already do. Just go and grow where you need to. Live your reality, not that of others.

I don't recruit garbage, this player is a friend of my people but with a different intention, and I don't know what the revolt did for him but he became your slave too, for a Russian I was surprised.
Just remember when you were in DH and tried to take my castle, that was enough for us to prove you get beaten easily, we don't more lol
and i manage better than you, where is your guild (titans) laugh.png  ? after crush your guild, all left, and said many shit on you cause you don't know how lead, like dogkiss and his guild, these guild doesn't exist anymore cause of me wink.png

And about duel, all varlone saw your defeat successiv against me 3 time, i don't need to talk more, End of this Story.

Every guild you were part of in the past i beat when i was playing, so you got beat up with them,  but i guess you lost your memory due to continuously getting smacked in the head.

To the rest: Revolt is recruiting skilled players with +11 orange boss card gears.

you read like that not me laugh.png
27TSSj5.png

and you lost memory cause i send you my big arrow in your brain, after that you left the game laugh.png

anyway i will remind you, you beat dogkiss guild not me wink.png

"To the rest: Revolt is recruiting skilled players with +11 orange boss card gears." WTF ? you need recruit now laugh.pnglaugh.png because you are not sure to win in rus server now ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users