Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 08 November 2020 - 09:58 PM

Spoiler
We didn't do anything for anyone, I don't know the person who played for you. And yes, you recruit any crap for your guild, just to accumulate heads. Not even your guild respects you, they tolerate you. I've seen images of the chat of your dearest people. Chaoz, softmist, chenli. They joined you to take down Me, hava and some other players. You're a joke.

As for Titans, we were always about eight players, we didn't need more players in a guild, on a dead server. And yet we had a monopoly on castles. I stopped playing for a while and my members said they were going to another guild. When I came back, I went to DH. So no, you were never the force to make the titans stop. Neither you, nor the Gild Legion, nor the Dark heroes, who were in alliance, Against an 8 player guild.

As for the duels, everyone knows my lag situation, just watch my YouTube channel, giving a lesson with 5 FPS. My computer does not run well in varlone, much less with viewers. I will not comment on you being Full buffs and I am not. Well, just watch the video I made crushing you.

Anyway, I understand your hatred for Darks. He dropped the letter you crave most. As you are envious, you fought with him. Darks did well to leave his guild, he has a chance of getting things here; Unlike your guild, where you monopolize cards and even sell to members. Darks got Hugo, Dengur and even rolled Edward's card. I root for him. And you, just an envious one.

Screenshot-20201107-213322-1.jpg

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 08 November 2020 - 10:06 PM.

#42 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 November 2020 - 10:07 PM

you read like that not me laugh.png
27TSSj5.png

and you lost memory cause i send you my big arrow in your brain, after that you left the game laugh.png

anyway i will remind you, you beat dogkiss guild not me wink.png

"To the rest: Revolt is recruiting skilled players with +11 orange boss card gears." WTF ? you need recruit now laugh.pnglaugh.png because you are not sure to win in rus server now ?

I'm recruiting because i don't want to end up spanking my fellow Elgore comrades there if they choose to play with Russians. You are welcome too but you have to bend the knee and stop using macros, because in Revolt we actually use our fingers to press the buttons and launch skills. Think a bout it.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#43 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 10:44 PM

Spoiler

#44 Trolluser (Elgore)

Trolluser (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:57 AM

é claro que nosso povo está de volta à vida real, não como você sem vida laugh.png, desculpe, mas preferimos a vida real a este jogo, mas temos muitos vídeos quando vencermos a revolta em junho, vou lembrá-lo da vitória por 6 pontos para nós e 2 derrotas contra você, olha o seu vídeo de como a nezuko estava te ajudando laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png, você precisa colocar um espião na nossa guilda para ganhar! laugh.png!!!!! para nos bloquear na plataforma, vergonha!

Eu não sei do que você está falando, porque você bateu em Forskaken Light e seu líder noob de Dogkiss, mas não em mim, e se você falar sobre duelo lol mesmo sem o cartão de chefe eu venci você, então e agora blink.png? na verdade, ninguém neste servidor me venceu em 1v1, é triste mesmo zoldyck com sua classe de trapaça DK + 2 cartão Dengur laugh.png

Yaichi replying to this topic:

#45 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 09 November 2020 - 01:21 AM

Its common knowledge that every single one of the russians who is playing here its because they got banned from their server or could not win 1 elite, even an royal spider on their own server, so by that we all can assume that they are the worst kind in every possible way in their server and by that we can ignore every single word that came out of their keyboards.
We have smashed their worst and soon we gonna smash their "bests". Revolt is comming, let they know we gonna be merciless. 
KS 24/7, there will be no elite, boss or even ANUBIS dead on our server. enjoy your lasts days.

That is the weirdest reasoning I've ever seen but alright. I'll make sure to stay at least 20 meters away from you if I see you in game xD

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#46 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:10 AM

damn Solsagan I thought you were more eloquent and you had a brain, not like zoldyck lol, seriously I won't dwell on arguing with brainless people, I'm not in the same class as you sorry.
For information, if I use macros, so faapi also uses.
And I won't bend my knees, while you don't even reach my ankle. Goodbye brainless.

#47 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:20 AM

Don't worry man, i know you wanna be tough and etc but i'll save a spot for you if that's what is bothering you, as long as you meet the requirements of course.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#48 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:33 PM

in any case you have a sense of humor laugh.png

#49 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:32 PM

Spoiler

#50 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:12 AM

Are we allowed to post on english in their forum? I mean after the merge,i wanna trashtalk them like im doing here

#51 Rorshah (Elgore)

Rorshah (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationConstant Fear.

Posted 10 November 2020 - 09:41 AM

Are we allowed to post on english in their forum? I mean after the merge,i wanna trashtalk them like im doing here

Yes, you are. Feel free to make trashtalks, but which won't violate forum rules.

Edited by Rorshah (Elgore), 10 November 2020 - 09:43 AM.

Rest in rip, Elgore.

#52 ŁuWañ (Elgore)

ŁuWañ (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:52 PM

Btw, dear brazilian gamers, if u really think u saw russian when u saw noobs like me or florenka, u idiots. U don't even can imagine about ruzzi zadrots. That rusky whitch u killed on elgore =/= real rusky.

#53 Yuno (Elgore)

Yuno (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 04:31 PM

Welp why are u saying only garbage came to play on us server hmm? i also played on us and im not banned and i have castle thou wtf xD and i can take chests from elites wtf dude :D

Its common knowledge that every single one of the russians who is playing here its because they got banned from their server or could not win 1 elite, even an royal spider on their own server, so by that we all can assume that they are the worst kind in every possible way in their server and by that we can ignore every single word that came out of their keyboards.
We have smashed their worst and soon we gonna smash their "bests". Revolt is comming, let they know we gonna be merciless. 
KS 24/7, there will be no elite, boss or even ANUBIS dead on our server. enjoy your lasts days.

#54 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 04:34 PM

Spoiler
This is all just a joke. No one from the revolt is caring about this game. Most of the current ones will stop and the old ones will never come back. there are exceptions, but how long will it take?

People pay attention to the revolt because most people envy us, that's a fact, no matter what they say.

Some of us will test the Russian server, if there are conditions to play, since most will have problems with the connection. I believe we can try a siege, just for fun.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 10 November 2020 - 04:38 PM.

#55 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:21 PM

Yep, we've been trolling you guys. We knew that some of you would get triggered just by saying nonsense here.  

#56 Febos (Elgore)

Febos (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:25 PM

I wouldn't say that if I were you.
After all, I can easily provide all the videos and screenshots of how you bought 11 things and a dengur card from a floraAfter all, I can easily provide all the videos and screenshots of how you bought 11 things and a dengur card from a florenka
And the rest of the evidence
So then keep quiet my little boy 😏😏😏
  • Xian (Elgore) and Yaichi (Elgore) like this

#57 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:38 PM

Well, i don't recall doing anything with these 2 you mentioned since i haven't played this game in almot 2 years. Can't tell much about other people tho. 

#58 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:40 PM

Spoiler
Who was that for? talked about the wrong topic?

#59 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:43 PM

Idk what he's talking about tho. Apparently is wrong buying stuff from people in game.  I thought this was the purpose of market/trade in game.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 10 November 2020 - 08:45 PM.

#60 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 10 November 2020 - 09:06 PM

I wouldn't say that if I were you.
After all, I can easily provide all the videos and screenshots of how you bought 11 things and a dengur card from a floraAfter all, I can easily provide all the videos and screenshots of how you bought 11 things and a dengur card from a florenka
And the rest of the evidence
So then keep quiet my little boy

Kkkk show us pls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users