#61 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 09:43 PM

Spoiler
This is all just a joke. No one from the revolt is caring about this game. Most of the current ones will stop and the old ones will never come back. there are exceptions, but how long will it take?

People pay attention to the revolt because most people envy us, that's a fact, no matter what they say.

Some of us will test the Russian server, if there are conditions to play, since most will have problems with the connection. I believe we can try a siege, just for fun.

Exactly, Rip for Revolt, ping + siege schedule will be hard for you, you will not last long.

After all, it was you who asked for merge, specially hava, so you reclaim merge for be eradicated of RQ ? after all this time in the game ? after all, you are the champion of wasting time

Hey Foston change the title of topic and put Revolt is erased (better and reality)

Edited by Yaichi (Elgore), 10 November 2020 - 09:56 PM.

• Xian (Elgore) likes this

#62 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 November 2020 - 10:38 PM

This dude is mad even after we say we're trolling.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#63 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 10 November 2020 - 11:00 PM

Welp why are u saying only garbage came to play on us server hmm? i also played on us and im not banned and i have castle thou wtf xD and i can take chests from elites wtf dude biggrin.png

Sorry, not every russian who plays here are garbage or got banned from their server, there was some few russians who used to play just fine.

Like solsagan said we was just trolling...

#64 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 10 November 2020 - 11:36 PM

Spoiler
Ah, so you're mad at hava and me because "we made Merge happen"? everything makes sense. Even if it means I don't spend all day playing it, it's better than hitting the same faces, you can be sure. you don't know how good it is not to see your face depressed from losing so many times. I don't even play the game anymore because I got sick. But I believe that you are happy, because now you don't have to worry about my life outside the game because "Brazilians don't work and are vagabonds", right?

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 12:03 AM.

#65 Areyoumad (Elgore)

Areyoumad (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 12:23 AM

Hello guys. You couldn't win against one party Area51 and you want win against RU ppl. Pls, calm your tits, we will see your lags biggrin.png

Edited by Areyoumad (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 12:24 AM.

#66 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 November 2020 - 12:34 AM

Are51 was the only guild that could fight us and beat us on equal numbers. We had some great pvp back then, i miss those guys.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#67 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 12:58 AM

Spoiler

Screenshot-20201109-171719-1.jpg

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 01:29 AM.

#68 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 11 November 2020 - 01:20 AM

More PvP in the fourms than in the game. Oh how this never changes.🤣

Obviously most of us were trolling. Unfortunately, most old players will NOT return with the merge. They abandoned this game long ago.

It's funny how much rage and hate this thread sparked. The comments about:
"My guild destroyed this guild and that guild blah blah blah" Mahahaha too halarious.

There are only 3 players in this game who can destroy guilds.
1. SoulMaster- Just steal all the loot and ditch your guys. Guild disbands immediately!
2. Solsagan- Look at him wrong. Congratulations you and your entire guild is now banned. Effective immediately!
3.TacoLord- He doesn't shut up with Taco Horns and has his entire guild self-destructs with bans and laughter.🤣🤣🤣

Please don't take offense to these jokes. Only true old players remember those days. I do miss the old guilds and players.

In all seriousness, The lack of people, updates, and content killed off most guilds on our server. People just got bored and moved on. The remaining players were forced to group together in small guilds and hopefully have fun. Often players were just changing guilds, alliances, ect ect playing wherever was suitable for them. Players come and go. Guilds come and go.

The game thrives on the RU server. Just not here.
  • Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#69 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 01:29 AM

Spoiler
Ah, so you're mad at hava and me because "we made Merge happen"? everything makes sense. Even if it means I don't spend all day playing it, it's better than hitting the same faces, you can be sure. you don't know how good it is not to see your face depressed from losing so many times. I don't even play the game anymore because I got sick. But I believe that you are happy, because now you don't have to worry about my life outside the game because "Brazilians don't work and are vagabonds", right?

I think you're reading backwards or your translator is having problems.
I never said that I was angry for the merger, on the contrary I am happy and impatient to be there, even more challenge for me, because I accomplished everything I wanted in Elgore,   my goal is the duels, I am the best on Elgore so I am looking for new challengers because here there is not what I am looking for.
about my depressed face lool you never saw it, i'm never depressed for a game lol laugh.png  you don't know me and i don't have your age, it takes more to make me depressed wink.png .
Concerning your illness, once again you don't know me, I don't wish illness on anyone. I know things that are beyond your imagination, we haven't been to the same school wink.png

#70 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 02:00 AM

I think you're reading backwards or your translator is having problems.
I never said that I was angry for the merger, on the contrary I am happy and impatient to be there, even more challenge for me, because I accomplished everything I wanted in Elgore,   my goal is the duels, I am the best on Elgore so I am looking for new challengers because here there is not what I am looking for.
about my depressed face lool you never saw it, i'm never depressed for a game lol :lol:  you don't know me and i don't have your age, it takes more to make me depressed ;) .
Concerning your illness, once again you don't know me, I don't wish illness on anyone. I know things that are beyond your imagination, we haven't been to the same school ;)

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#71 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 11 November 2020 - 05:29 AM

dis topic be gettin' weirder every page

i liek it

PS: just ruined the 69 replies with my 70th now I feel bad

Edited by Dalmaska (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 05:30 AM.

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#72 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:16 AM

Idk the idea was to troll some people and it was working fine until Yaichi and Zold started to trade love notes. The dude is triggered even after we say we're just joking. It's funny tho, but for other reasons.

#73 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:40 AM

It worked lmao.

here is the link to ru forums: https://www.royalque...43129&p=1651896

unknown.png

Wait, theres a fanfic too. this is priceless.

unknown.png

0c989855-da52-4cbb-a4af-545a7b82f937.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 12:55 PM.

#74 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 11 November 2020 - 01:01 PM

It worked lmao.

There are Russians fearing me already, you gotta be fast Yaichi, bend the knee or you won't have a spot here because they all want now

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 11 November 2020 - 01:02 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#75 Yuno (Elgore)

Yuno (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 01:42 PM

There are Russians fearing me already, you gotta be fast Yaichi, bend the knee or you won't have a spot here because they all want now

dude dont use google translate its translates like shit :D

well i personally im waiting this to laugh off how logrus server will just turn off on arrival  of players from us and how those us players will play with ping of OVER 9000 xD

And tell my best viado bro Rodrigo that im waiting for himwub.png

#76 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:14 AM

dude dont use google translate its translates like shit :D
well i personally im waiting this to laugh off how logrus server will just turn off on arrival  of players from us and how those us players will play with ping of OVER 9000 xD

And tell my best viado bro Rodrigo that im waiting for him:wub:

See you soon bro viado :wub:

#77 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 05:09 AM

dude dont use google translate its translates like shit biggrin.png

And tell my best viado bro Rodrigo that im waiting for himwub.png

btvv u'r english iz even wors

#78 Yuno (Elgore)

Yuno (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:31 AM

btvv u'r english iz even wors

Still better than your russian thou

Edited by Yuno (Elgore), 12 November 2020 - 08:31 AM.

• Dalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#79 Yuno (Elgore)

Yuno (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:32 AM

See you soon bro viado :wub:

Bring some cookies xd

#80 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 06:26 PM

Wait, theres a fanfic too. this is priceless.

unknown.png

Yo, that Vania Maiorov seems to know what's up wink.png xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users