• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#81 Febos (Elgore)

Febos (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:31 PM

I believe each of these words is true Since this has been confirmed more than once, and when I played in the Titans guild, I saw it all For example, the story with Babich, he wore hava's gloves and was banned and the gloves were returned And when the Russians urali guns for bosses, the support replied that this was a game moment

It worked lmao.

here is the link to ru forums: https://www.royalque...43129&p=1651896

unknown.png

Wait, theres a fanfic too. this is priceless.

unknown.png

0c989855-da52-4cbb-a4af-545a7b82f937.png

#82 Febos (Elgore)

Febos (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:47 PM

Why are you so confident in yourself? this person is Onyux and not a player on the Russian server I played on the ru server since 2012 before opening this server and saw a lot of assassins with both the old mechanics and the new You will be far from the top 1 on the Russian server, that's for sure For you, the server will be something new, because you have not seen var 50-50 or more. You have not seen this level of team play. You haven't seen the cards and seals removed from the game in 2013 For example dekamon cards as well as tin can seal If you think that you can achieve something on the ru server you are wrong. don't believe me ask the Warlock Tkay he plays the ru

There are Russians fearing me already, you gotta be fast Yaichi, bend the knee or you won't have a spot here because they all want now

#83 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:52 PM

Yo, that Vania Maiorov seems to know what's up wink.png xD

1 - I've been playing this game since 2014 and since 2017 i have been taking long breaks in the game, coming back to play for a short period of time and moving on again, and i've never seen someone getting banned for no reason, neither ban anyone since i don't have such powers.  We had some cases of unfair bans tho, but none of them were related to me or something. Most of the Quality Content guild abused of promo codes, boxes and etc, this is well known and also is a reason to get banned. 

2 - Most players that are afk in Revolt for 1~2 years still have better gear than half of this server.

3 - Moderators have no privilege other than free premium in game, and the only power we have is to silence someone in chat. 

So no, idk how this Vania Majorov seems to know stuff to be honest.  But again, a lot could happen when i was afk, however i'm always keeping a track in Revolt or the game/forums even if i'm not playing and didn't see anything unusual.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 12 November 2020 - 09:01 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#84 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 12 November 2020 - 09:27 PM

Spoiler
No, you had nothing to see on the titans, you just went offline all the time. You and yaichi, when you were on the titans just to make numbers. You even spoke badly about your little friends Russians.

If I remember correctly, at that time when your little friend was banned, I played against the people of the revolt, who at that time went to the Reborn. I heard that the babich was banned for inducing a member who had access to guildhouse, to take a glove with the Destructor card and didn't want to return the glove anymore. Then it was banned and the revolt got the item back.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 12 November 2020 - 09:31 PM.

#85 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 12 November 2020 - 09:31 PM

KekW

Edited by Reya (Elgore), 12 November 2020 - 09:31 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#86 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:51 AM

1 - I've been playing this game since 2014 and since 2017 i have been taking long breaks in the game, coming back to play for a short period of time and moving on again, and i've never seen someone getting banned for no reason, neither ban anyone since i don't have such powers.  We had some cases of unfair bans tho, but none of them were related to me or something. Most of the Quality Content guild abused of promo codes, boxes and etc, this is well known and also is a reason to get banned. 

2 - Most players that are afk in Revolt for 1~2 years still have better gear than half of this server.

3 - Moderators have no privilege other than free premium in game, and the only power we have is to silence someone in chat. 

So no, idk how this Vania Majorov seems to know stuff to be honest.  But again, a lot could happen when i was afk, however i'm always keeping a track in Revolt or the game/forums even if i'm not playing and didn't see anything unusual.

i did a joke btw

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#87 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:29 PM

Idk, we made this thread to troll and some people Still take it seriously. Just wanted to make it clear :P

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#88 AriaValkyrie (Elgore)

AriaValkyrie (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 02:53 PM

Hi chat, for earlier I apologize for rude communication, racism and uncensored swearing ru server. See you on Lorgus, I miss all the players. I hope many will return to the game.
  • Nine-redfild (Elgore) likes this

#89 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:12 PM

Don't worry Arya, they gonna get their asses spanked. 

#90 StarrLight (Elgore)

StarrLight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 05:51 PM

HELLO?! I'm Revolt too!! laugh.png

Edited by StarrLight (Elgore), 13 November 2020 - 06:23 PM.

• Nine-redfild (Elgore) likes this

#91 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:49 PM

I wouldn`t underestimate Revolt or the Brazilians on this server.  I am one of the few players who have actually had to fight against the full might of Revolt.  Most players have never seen full blown Revolt in action. Fighting against them was no easy task.  Revolt controlled most of the castles and bosses/elites longer than anyone else on this server.

Revolt is one of the oldest and strongest guilds in existence here.  Few players actually remember or have seen the old time guilds like Death Kitty, Area 51, Immortals, Graverobbers, Voids, Russian Mafia, even Az, and many more I missed. I could not possible list all of them who have fought with and/or against revolt. Most guilds could not take Revolt`s castles. 

Immortals, Starless Aeon and Forsaken Light were the last 3 guilds that actually took most of the castles from Revolt. By all means that was NO easy feat. No other guild has come close to taking all the castles since the fall of Area 51 and everyone flooded into the Immortals guild. 

I`ll share my experience vs Revolt. Long ago I was helping Area 51 friends track Revolt location in wars but never took part in the PvP until I joined Immortals.  This is not to downplay any guild! This is just to show how persistent Revolt has been throughout the history of Eglore

I played in Immortals under the leadership of LocknLoad. After Area 51 disbanded many joined Immortals including myself. No disrespect towards Immortals. I loved the guild and my friends there. Immortals did achieve 10 castles but it was through well geared players and ultimately out numbering Revolt in battles. We definitely fought countless good battles against Revolt and they were not easy. Many wins and many losses. Both sides had good and bad days. Even with 10 castles Revolt was not weak by any means. In all honesty we had to use large numbers to compete against core Revolt. Not that our guys were bad or trash we just relied too much on large numbers and stalling to win. Several strong players on both sides. Not me however. I myself was a [delay] team back in Immortals. As an assassin my job was to find main teams of revolt and delay them with stealth. Revolt Main team back then was hard to kill. Truthfully we had to fight them 2-3 teams vs 1.  I don`t even remember how main team vs team went. I was not part of main team at that time.

Revolt was smart. They invested a lot of time and gold into making countless guild weapons and boss items for the guild.  While Immortals sat happily content with 10 castles Revolt was still actively farming all the elites and bosses gathering more cards and members. One by one Revolt took the castles back and once again dominated. Immortals lost many players some even going to revolt. After locks stroke that`s all it took. Immortals was weakened beyond repair and Revolt took over. 

10 castles in Immortals below. My old name.

Spoiler

After Immortals I played with the Russians in Russian guilds.  Russian Mafia, Victoria, ect. Themleads {ragedrop in RM} played with me there too. We mainly did PvE content and controlling bosses/elites.  During that time period Revolt continued to own most if not all 10 castles.  We clashed on many occasions and brought many good fights to Revolt. We also brought competition to the bosses and elites.  Won a few castles here and there ect. Yet, We never gained more than 2 castles from Revolt in those days. Bad castle times for the Russians played a roll too due note.. Even with our gear, skill, and knowledge Revolt still proved to be a strong guild.. I don`t undermine our efforts.  We made huge leaps and advancements killing the bosses after they were reworked. By all means we brought some serious competition and fights to Revolt. Russian Mafia was not weak by any means. Some days we absolutely destroyed and killed revolt most of the day. But when all of Revolt logged on then the game changed.  Not enough players with the equal gear to win all the battles. Eventually many of these players took a break from the game and the guild died.

A lot of castles were won with the help of other guilds supporting us. I personally will never deny a claim that other smaller guilds helped us obtain castle victories vs Revolt.  Countless victories in many guilds have been from alliances with smaller guilds. 

Spoiler

After all that. I joined Starless Aeon. Themleads being leader of the guild.. Starless Aeon was probably the biggest threat and rival Revolt ever had to face in terms of PvP Strength. In Starless Aeon we as a guild took all 10 castles and fought many hard battles against Revolt. Our DK meta was second to none. Broken DK`s and full +11 broke the game and it brought us many wins. The DK meta allowed us to cover our other members who did not have solid gear like our main teams had. At this point Revolt had high quality gear and many boss cards to aid them. Fighting them was not easy even with the most broken class. Some castles lasted 60 min with no winner. Other castles were won with only seconds remaining before no winner was declared. This server has not seen hour long fights since the Starless Aeon days. Revolt still put up a fight and endured despite not winning every fight. Starless Aeon lasted a long time until many took a break from the game including myself and many left the guild to join other guilds. The legacy from this guild will always be remembered. Revolt kept getting stronger and playing.

Starless Aeon was the last guild to take all 10 castles from Revolt. {If we consider Reborn and Revolt to be the same guild. Same main players but reborn was short lived as they ultimately rejoined back into Revolt. Yet, they did have 10 castles.  Also note: Since the big castle patch no guild has been able to take all the castles under one tag.}

10 castles in Starless Aeon woot woot! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I returned to the game after Starless Aeon and started up my own guild Forsaken Light. It started small with friends. We snuck in and stole one castle from Revolt. At the time Reborn. So 9 castles to reborn 1 to FL.

Spoiler

From there the hype grew. I quickly had most if not all of the old Starless Aeon members gathered up and fighting with me. We quickly took several castles but not all. For months we fought against Revolt in equal numbers. FL was pretty much Starless 2.0 - a few players and + some new ones.  One we week had most of the castles and the next they had most of the castles. Other weeks it was split 5 to 5 on castles.  In the prime of my guild we only managed to take 9 out of 10 castles at one time. We got close several times before but we never achieved the full 10 castles with Forsaken Light.  

9/10 is definitely an accomplishment but it shows the might of revolt to keep at least 1 castle.  Even with 9 castles Revolt was quick to counter and take back the castles.

9/10 castles obtained by Forsaken Light

Spoiler

The sever had a bit more activity in those days.

Spoiler

Forsaken Light eventually died down too. Many of the strong players from FL quit the game again. Others joined in smaller guilds ect. After the castle reworks FL stayed out of most of the conflicts and castle PvP domination ended.  

With the exception of the SA and FL interference revolt players dominated and kept most if not all of the castles for the past 5+ years without an issue.  It`s different with the current system. Yet, The Revolt/Brazilians and myself working together control 80+% of the castles via alt guilds.  At any given time or month Revolt did not have all of there main players same with SA or FL. With no updates it was hard to keep players in the game. 

The guild now has many high level full +11 orange players fully boss loaded including myself playing for Revolt. It can get many more too if they are willing to play again. All of us working together can definitely adapt to the Russian PvP situation and provide some fun fights. 

After all this writing I have to say.  Revolt and all these Brazilians can and will adapt to the Russian server. They have out lasted all the guilds in the past. They are very persistent and keep coming back no matter how many times you kill them. I wouldn`t underestimate the gear and numbers these guys can produce. All of them  no all of us working together will prove devastating. Some old players only need to pick up the new blood cards and some 65 items and it`s game on. 

• Solsagan (Elgore), Nine-redfild (Elgore), ChristineLeigh (Elgore) and 2 others like this

#92 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 November 2020 - 11:35 PM

Man, this post brought up some good memories. Earlier in this thread i said Area51 was the only guild to fight/beat us on equal numbers/power, but i completely fogort about Starless/Fl and i have to correct myslef and apologize for that, for sure. 

Against Area51 / Immortals i was playing this game all day long. I took long breaks during the period against Starless/FL, mostly after the Hunter/Dk patches ,so i missed a lot of those battles  It was indeed a fun time because everytime i used to get back in the game and find a whole different scenario that i was expecting.

• Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#93 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:58 AM

Immortals vs Revolt was a crazy time to play. I remember Des wars lasting all day. Pulling des on top and no one could kill it.

SA days brought out hour long castles and bugs. I still remember the time Andisu jumped on the red plat with key and didn't die. So he ran it in solo and won.

Definitely spread out over the year but you notice the same names in Immortals, SA, FL. Many of the same players.
  • ShitPiecemage (Elgore) likes this

#94 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:53 AM

That was some interesting re-cap of the old days and was fun to read. I remember when I got my first char to 60lv on this server there were lot of SA/Revolt around but anything before Aeon? I didn't really know that well except for what people told me so thanks for that happy.png

Like, if I were to give my earliest memory of what I remember from the old days that'd be spartacus/pantaime/zold que arena BOOM BOOM BOOM sad.png 

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#95 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:01 PM

Nice post DarksKiss!!

The time that i miss most is when we was out number and still we manage to keep up some sick fights. 

Those times, it's when i learned most about pvp in this game.

I think those 2 partys( Our core and those DK's ) were the best partys that i have seen in elgore server.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#96 Nine-redfild (Elgore)

Nine-redfild (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 05:00 PM

Hi chat, for earlier I apologize for rude communication, racism and uncensored swearing ru server. See you on Lorgus, I miss all the players. I hope many will return to the game.

Ownt how much consideration, we all miss you too, the most competitive and committed pve rival player

HELLO?! I'm Revolt too!! :lol:

What a sorry our poor little star has been forgotten. include her foston

#97 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:22 PM

I can't wait for this Merge to happen, gonna be Hella fun, also the nostalgia in Dark's post is real :) Those were the best days in this game!

• ShitPiecemage (Elgore) and Nine-redfild (Elgore) like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#98 Nine-redfild (Elgore)

Nine-redfild (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:30 PM

Spoiler

Congratulations on making this timeline so accurate. Those who know the truth are happy to see it. (I don't remember if you were active during the Heores of Elenia season, but if you can add a snippet for them too)
I personally really liked the way you were sincere in pointing out the characteristics of each guild and the reasons why they won (many people do not accept when they win by numerical advantage, gear advantage or because the other guild is missing from the strongest members) . admitting this is honest and not a shame, if you can join high gears or many members in a short time it is a good credit. Many say that Area51 was the only strong guild and that the others were just heaps of meat, but I disagree, all the guilds you said had their own strength and managed to face the revolt very well, days of fighting and days of  glory. I have a lot of respect for all of you who participated in those days.
To remove the doubt, you can consider Reborn and Revolt the same guild, the exact same players, the reason for the transfer was an attempt not to associate the new guild direction with past glory (this happened during the DKs Buff, it was a bad moment for that movement that lasted the rise of Starless Aeon and the beginning of FL maybe? doubts in the air). In the end we went back to the revolt and playing the old way there were no internal fights, adult decisions (things that are rare to see).

What I am going to talk about now is not my personal opinion, it is common sense among all the revolt players and those who remember smile.png
Whatever events involving the revolt after the guilds were limited to 1 castle are a joke, that was not the competitive and truly committed revolt, it was just a small group of people wanting to have fun and enjoy what was left of the game, a small group group of courageous and sincere players.
If you, who are reading, started to play or became strong during this period I will not demean your effort, but I'm sorry the reality is that you did not know this game but do not be sad you will have the opportunity with the merge

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 14 November 2020 - 08:28 PM.
Fixed the spoiler

• Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#99 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:18 AM

can't even post gifs 500kbs (

F

Cool discussion tho lmao

Edited by Nikolaa (Elgore), 15 November 2020 - 11:24 AM.

#100 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:53 PM

good to see you boys and gals back.  ph34r.png

Revolt vs Immortals/a51 was the golden age of PVP. Ohh how I miss those times.

Edited by ShitPiecemage (Elgore), 15 November 2020 - 08:59 PM.

-KLEIN Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users