2 replies to this topic

#1 Reret (Elgore)

Reret (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

Hello guys,

i rerolled from EU server which is kind of dead (and doomed) and i was wondering how is the pvp situation on this server.

- In the 50+ level range there is some actual daily pvp activities? (random ganking in pvmpvp zone doest not count for it :) )

- Does arena and bgs ever queue?

- There is actually any active PVP guild or is all just about pve and grinding till you puke and then frooze you account like every top guild is doing?

However, for the record, if any active guild with PVP in mind is interested on a lvl 50 Sorc healer build (lvl 48 atm, 50 in few days) i would be happy to join.

Thanks for the sharing ^^

#2 Melorola (Elgore)

Melorola (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:13 AM

- In the 50+ level range there is some actual daily pvp activities?
hmm not really if you don't count beta/mids/puppet mansion

- Does arena and bgs ever queue?
Yeah early morning for me i can get a pretty much almost instant arena que BGs not so much atm but maybe a little more in the future

- There is actually any active PVP guild or is all just about pve and grinding till you puke and then frooze you account like every top guild is doing?
Critical nation / God Saint / Sinister / Revolt are guilds with high level players cant really speak for these guilds iif they consider themselves as a pvp guild however

Revolt a lvl 50+ guildM  would be happy to take you in PM either elorola/Deadbeat/Feena in game :)

q3L5CcF.jpg

#3 Reret (Elgore)

Reret (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

Thanks for the answer Molorola.

Im on SEA timezone, so early morning server time is kind of good for me.

If my timezone is not a prob for you, if i will surely whisp you soon ;)

• Melorola (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users