#1 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

Alright. Let us get started on the one of the offered classes when going mage, that is Warlock!

This class is alot of fun if played correctly. What i've learned when playing is CC is king.

http://royalquest-db...Yj.1w:1a.n.1Q.1 this is my vision of a Warlock class ( this is opinion )

This guide may be sloppy sooo deal with it.

PvP    

This is a hard task, main idea to focus your CC on their main damage based character ( Sniper, Assassian, Warlock )

Once you have them insanitized you can use your DoTs ( damage over time ) on their tank or healer, but make sure to time the CC you put on the DPS. ( with " Dark Times " ) 

You can almost take out any team of 3-5 with this strat. 

But you ask " What if their is another DPS? " , Well you have more CC which you can use on them for example: Seal of Silence and Nightmare.

Also good to watch the health bars of your teammates, as long as you keep your " Blood ritual " up your heals will be awesome, especially at lower levels.

What I have also learned from dueling a great assassin friend of mine, if you devour their buffs and use your DoTs they can only come at you head on, which on their part can lead to tragedy, so make sure to use " Magic Devouring " alot, it also gives a decent amount of mana.

Key to doing anything in PvP is being fast. I suggest maxing Dex after Stam for your cast times to be lower.

PvE    

This is probably the most easy but boring factor of any mages life. Grinding.

The plus to warlocks are, your mass AoE with the talents I have set ( they're up there )

For grinding or bosses, always start at max distance ( if it moves you range still goes to 13-14~~ )

If you are looking too level I suggest going for mobs 3-7 levels above you, you wont hit everything so AoE.

The " Rune of Chaos " is mostly used for bosses or High HPd mobs/elites.

Remember you can reset anything that is put on the Enemy ( Poison, DeBuffs, Bleeding, Targeting from snipers ) ( Great for boss fights with amigos )

Also Dex is important to maximize you DPS, faster shooting = more damage.

Weapon & Gear   

For the Weapon I suggest Power Bracelet and Orb ( Level 26 orb can be found as a recipe in Tellurium Tower )

At levels 50-60 if you want damage for PvP I suggest scythe. Never choose Book in my opinion. Seals with Hit or Intel ( Magic Destruction, Aggressor, etc ) highly smiled upon.

As for the Gear, I strongly recommend setting a path instead of switching every 4 or so levels, also I strongly recommend getting the health bonus on all your gear.

As for seals. Id say Defence seals on your Hat, Face accessory, Chest, Pants, and Shoes. As for gloves Id recommend an Attack seal ( Foureyes, Aggressor, Black Mage, etc ) This is excellent for grinding and surviving.

For later in the game Id recommend Berserker Totem or Zatras, Depends on what you want. Also Slotted 48-60 is your Best guess for those levels but dont switch and grind for every levels gear piece.

This is Godsu's Warlock guide, if you have any positive comments or questions please feel free to leave them below or mail me ingame.

• Malleus and Melorola (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#2 Melorola (Elgore)

Melorola (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

after reading this no wonder i have to carry you all the time 3/10 ive seen better 10/10 for trying

• Akroz (Elgore) likes this

q3L5CcF.jpg

#3 MrBurns (Elgore)

MrBurns (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brasil

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:37 AM

I'll create one, I hope to be strong like you *-*

#4 Esaif (Elgore)

Esaif (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

with that guide and that forum signature, I've decided to make a warlock with your guide so inspirational THANKS.  :rolleyes:

#5 MrLong (Elgore)

MrLong (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIndo

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:40 AM

this makes me cry

its pointless to say anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users