Photo

If You Want Peace...Prepare For War..!!!(Call To All Guilds)

player kill pvp pve zerro alphastigma swordoftactics pvpve pk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:09 AM

(Elgore Server)...............................................................(Contact :> X-Danger)

Hello Guys...call me Xero or simply 'X'...1st. of all Happy New Year to all of you..this year we have decided to make change a little about the game..

0-0....what is it?..well...Have u heard a name called as a SwordOfTactics??hmm hmm nice..he is not the only1 who made u guys pissed..there are ppl pking out there staying on same level and making PvPvE zone hard?..hmmm

How About this....If u want to play PvP...U SHUD TRY TO BE BEST IN PvP...If u want to play PvE..YOU SHUD TRY TO BE BEST IN PvE...and what if u want to play PvPvE..U SHUD TRY TO BE BEST IN PvP  AS WELL AS PvE..now thats hard..PvP and PvE at the same time?

{dude cmon there jerks staying on same level for months...we cant beat them in PvP since we want to level up further...and if we want to fight them now we will be slow down in next PvE :(..}

So lets get started...!!! 1st thing...............Here I am Forming a New Guild Called...'Psi Knights'..just to PK the  PK...!!!

1] For All Guild leaders and higher ups listen up..u might be thinking u r so high level and u r so powerful but ur own guild mates are dieing out there in low level area where u wont be able to enter and u r just  watching and cant do a shit about it?(i have seen that with most of the guilds)...well sure u can...lot of u guys have made secretly(or openly who cares) alt character which stays on certain level...those who realy wants to help..shud do the same..this guild will offer u to work with other higher ups from any xyz guild and a chance to know them and understand each other better

(Profit : more understanding between guilds and new bonds of frndships will be formed + main purpose of covering low level PvE players will be fulfiled)

(TheFighters or the one who chose to kill the PK will be ranked as Knights)

2] For All solo PvE players without Guild will get rank of Bishop (This Guild is not permanent..once the objective of PvE for certain levels is complete you can leave so others may join and get benifits of it)

3] For All PvE players who alredy got there party of frnds or if ur own guild is alredy trying to help u out then no need not need to join the guild but u can always ask for help from our Knights :)***STOP THERE PROFIT BY KILLING YOU GUYS****..well we will talk abt the guild later in game as well...send a mail to a character named as X-Danger

2nd thing....PKer's decided to to kill player in PvPvE zone..well then we shall kill them in the entire royal quest world..[0-0 :O dude u crazy?]

no i am not..i didnt mean kill means actual killing but here is the thing..have u ever followed swordoftactics??u guys know which path he goes??well i do know...that noob always follow same path and day after day its the same route.after finishing anti clock wise rotation in zerro and collecting his royal hunting award he comes back to verlone and at mid to little to the westside..he places a market..(few ppl must have noticed that)..r u guys getting hints??...no?..well...STOP BUYING THERE...Even they are selling for cheap dont buy them..make them mail the items to main character and try to reveal there main character****STOP THERE PROFIT FROM MARKET****

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#2 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:13 AM

Remaining part..i have no clue what i was saying sorry i forgot what i was saying and fall asleep....when i woke up i saw forums and bymistakly posted the thing i wrote last night bwahahaha..so yea basicaly that's it

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#3 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

level up to 60 and join the siege much better :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: player kill, pvp, pve, zerro, alphastigma, swordoftactics, pvpve, pk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users