• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:23 AM

Coming soon.....

Back Story to my Plan and goals.

Finding out if your a good healer

Lesson 1

Ever since I started to play this game, I already knew what I wanted to be, just had to choose between the Sorc or crusader, who gave the better edge that fits my needs? Well I leveled aSorc to lvl 22 and found out they did not, so I leveled a crusader, it was hard to level without any healing, and I hardly carried pots. You ask yourself this question, why don't you carry pots to keep yourself alive? Well if you thought like that then don't go holy crusader, but if you really wanted to know I'll tell you, If I grinded and I had no healing spells and no pots it turns into learning how to survive with out any healing source therefore making you a better healer when you do get a healing spell. You all know there is a 4sec cool down on Ray Of Light. So since I have learned how to survive without any healing spell nor healing pots, for how many levels till I got ray of light? That means 4 sec cool down means nothing to wait on.....get my point now?

What Am I Losing By Going Holy Crusader?

Threw the leveling up phase, you will lose some damage and armor, you will only be able to take on 2 mobs at the least in any grind or quest if you catch 3 or even 4, get ready for a true test of survival.

MY Plan And Goals?

Ok I don't know the deal with everyone and crusaders when I 1st started, and how everyone liked DarkKnights better, but levelin up I found like nooooo crusade gear in the market, and I was not gona grind for a gear that I wanted...for what? Everytime I looked in the market I saw nothing but gear for DKs.....head DK....Chest DK...Gloves DKS....Boots DKs.... and so on, so at lvl 49 I decided to save for my end game gear since we had more gear that where for crusaders and DKs...thank god! When I turned level 50 I know I was that level for at less a month or so and im sure a lot of people who knew me, friend or foe probably wondered if I was ever gona level past 50, but none knew what I was planning and the goals I set. I began to play the market and watch for that gear that matched what I was looking for, based off all the duels, arena and BGs.... remember I adapted to battle. Piece by piece I collected and finally was completed with my goal with getting all the gear I needed for my build. Then came the enchants i.e Seals, this is where the gold came in truly.

What does it cost to build something like this?

All I can say is, it cost a lot, but I'll let you figure that out for yourself, where's the fun in telling you?

Plans on becoming Holy

Lesson 2

Please note it really does take skills to build this type of class and the way of the light, REALLY...I was lvl 50 beating or giving lvl 60s a hard time and my gear was no where close to there good gear... Skills before gear is my motto. Does take time patience and gold to make this holy class so if you don't wanna do that then this is not for you.

• MrBurns (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore), WarPhoenix (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Behold, Palacost

#2 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:27 AM

Information about how to build a Holy Crusader and what you need to make one, Please understand this build is not built to kill, but to survive and protect.

The Following are the topics I will discuss

what you need to be one

- Infinite Energy

1st lets get the infinite energy out the way, you will need 3 things to make this work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Card of the Young Pipistrelle (Head Insert)

which gives

+3 Dexterity

+50% Energy Restoration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Card of the Wild Boar (Face Accessory)

+6 Dexterity

+75% Energy Restoration

3. You will need Seal of the Firefly which gives +5 Luck and +2 Energy Restoration (This seal goes on your gloves)

Tip: I recommend once you reach lvl 20 and become a Crusader and you are givin the lvl 20 crusader gloves, keep them! If your already a crusader then find you a pair, or get a better pair.

These are the items I recommend...

The items does not need to be socketed, but if you do  go for it.

Note: What ever gloves you choose, they will last you until level 60.

- Crusader's Gloves (Level 20)

Defense 62

+8 Attack

+3 Dexterity 

- Marauder's Gloves (Level 54)

Defense: 245

+17 Attack

+4 Dexterity

-Gloves of the Cold Star (Level 30)

Defense: 85

+14 Attack

+3 Dexterity

Once you have all 3 things + your gloves you will have a total of 7.1 energy restoration = infinite.

Now while your questing, you will never need to stop for energy nor health.

- HP Regen rate

- Stats

Attached File  stats.jpg   16.82KB   28 downloads

go max strength and luck then put rest into stamina

- Strength increases Attack Power and it also Influences the power of skills and spells.

- Luck Increases your crit chance, cause your heals crit as well, higher crit means higher chance of big healing

- Stamina increases your health and energy.

-Talents

Attached File  talents.jpg   59.81KB   40 downloads

Those are my Talents and now I shall tell you the effects of them and why I choice them.

Mastery

Attached File  Courage.jpg   11.71KB   6 downloads Courage: The warrior receives +10% to his/her attack if there are 4 or more enemies nearby.

I took this talent because for just what it stated, if you grab to many mobs then it gives you more attack power means more heals to keep yourself alive.

Attached File  Furious Fight.jpg   11.65KB   4 downloads  Furious Fight: Gives +1 fury in combat, once every 8 sec.

Took this talent to gain fury and maintain it like another infinite source.

Valor

Attached File  Leader.jpg   12KB   4 downloads Leader: The inspiration effect is applied to all party members within 12 m,, increases your allies' attack speed by 5%. If you use inspiration near a banner of light, this bonus will be doubled.

Picked this talent to be a better support in a group helps your party if they can attack and cast faster.

Defense

Attached File  MOS.jpg   12.18KB   5 downloads Master Of Shields:  The cooldown time for the shield blow, perfect protection, and the reliable protection skills is decreased by 20%

This is great for a better defense to give your healing spells time to refresh. Use the perfect protection often.

Attached File  Faith.jpg   11.7KB   5 downloads Faith: The crusader's defense is increased by 10% for 20sec, after the grand cross is applied.

Another great way to build extra defense = more survivability, you can also cancel grand cross and the buff will still be applied but the ability will goon cooldown.

Attached File  Tempered Steel.jpg   11.54KB   4 downloads Tempered Steel: The bonus from steel protection and steel health for the crusader is increased by 5%.

Steel Health is the buff you should always have activated you will have a total of 15% healing received.

Attached File  Resilience.jpg   12.29KB   5 downloads Resilience: Every time that the crusader takes damage, his defense is increased by 1% for 5sec. This effect stack up to 15 times, but no more than once per 1 sec.

While taking damage your armor will increase, and with all the abilities that can decrease your armor, this talent is needed.

Attached File  Zeal.jpg   11.83KB   3 downloads Zeal: Decreases the duration of the slowdown and loss of control effects that you receive by 30%.

Attached File  Eye For An Eye.jpg   11.71KB   2 downloads Eye for an Eye: When a critical hit is dealt, the crusader reflects xxxx to xxxx damage back at the attacker. This talent is activated no more than 2 times per second.

Since your a healer you need a better defense, making people a little scared about attacking you, I mean they will, but still if they crit , you reflect damage back at them, it all depends on your attack power on how high the damage will be.

Attached File  Aura's Shield.jpg   13.2KB   2 downloads Aura's Shield: The Crusader becomes invulnerable to enemy attacks for 2sec, but they cannot deal and damage, either. The effect's duration is increased by 1 sec. for each fury point. The effect continues until all fury is consumed.

Ok here is why I told you to get Attached File  Furious Fight.jpg   11.65KB   4 downloads Furious Fight, with the fury every 8 sec and the damage you may take, you will have full fury in no time. Once you have full fury, activate your Aura's Shield you will be untouchable for a total of 12sec!

Holiness

Attached File  WOL.jpg   12.18KB   2 downloads Warrior Of Light: The banner of light increases the crusader and his allies' attack by 7% (within it's effective range).

Note: Do not reply on the banner of light while in arena or in duels, players if they are smart will go for it first.

Attached File  Providence.jpg   12.37KB   1 downloads Providence: Using the Ray of light or holy punishment skills have 25% chance to reset the cooldown time for grand cross. Reliable protection, and breakthrough. Cast time of grand cross is also decreased by 0.5 sec.

• MrBurns (Elgore) and Solsagan (Elgore) like this

Behold, Palacost

#3 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:30 AM

Attached File  Hallowed Weapon.jpg   11.91KB   2 downloads Hallowed Weapon: Every 5 blows that reach the target allow the crusader to use any one skill without consuming energy.

This talent helps you with questing, allowing you to maintain the infinite energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached File  Compassion.jpg   12.04KB   0 downloads Compassion: Ray of light and holy touch restore 25% more health to targets whose health level is lower than 50%.

More healing for you and your allies' enough said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached File  Angels' Blessing.jpg   12.06KB   0 downloads Angels' Blessing: Afte being healed by the guardian angel effect, the crusader gets +15% to all attributes for 10sec.

survivability is key.

Attached File  Reincarnation.jpg   11.78KB   1 downloads Reincarnation: If the crusader takes a fatal blow, he is instantly healed to 12% of his/her maximum health. This effect cannot be activated more than once every 2mins.

Attached File  Aura's Light.jpg   11.98KB   0 downloads Aura's Light: Blesses an ally for 3mins. When the crusader heals someone, the blessed target gets 50% of the health healed by the crusader. This effect can only be active on one target at a time.

For Pve  you must heal the Tank, you cannot raid heal, everyone will die if you do, but place this blessing on the tank and heal big heals on them and because of there defense they will be fine for 4sec.

For PvP place it on either the biggest DPS or the one that is targeted by the enemies.

I recommend getting the following talents in this order. 

1. Courage

2. Warrior of light

3. Master of Shields

4. Providence

5. Hallowed Weapon

6. Compassion

7. Angels' Blessing

8. Reincarnation

9. Aura's Light

10. Faith

11. Tempered Steel

12. Resilience

13. Zeal

14. Eye for an Eye

15. Aura's Shield

16. Furious Fight

17. Leader

More information soon....

• MrBurns (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore) and Genius (Elgore) like this

Behold, Palacost

#4 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

At lvl 60 may the royal quest Gods have mercy on your souls, cuase I won't.

• Palacost (Elgore) and X-Zone (Elgore) like this

Behold, Palacost

#5 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:52 AM

gona wait till I've been lvl 60 for awhile before I do this soooo...just throwing it out there.

Behold, Palacost

#6 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

Does it count if i post here? or is bursting you not a thing to me?

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#7 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:44 AM

Godsu, think I covered that already, think I said....damage that is overpowering your heals.

Behold, Palacost

#8 MrBurns (Elgore)

MrBurns (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brasil

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:38 AM

Pala op !!

• Palacost (Elgore) likes this

#9 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:59 AM

At lvl 60 may the royal quest Gods have mercy on your souls, cuase I won't.

Not even on me -puppy eyes-

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#10 Boba (Elgore)

Boba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 162 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:02 AM

Can't wait my dear bucket head ^^ <3 Best of luck, look forward to your level 60! 

• Palacost (Elgore) and AmazingAloha (Elgore) like this

#11 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Can't wait my dear bucket head ^^ <3 Best of luck, look forward to your level 60! 

EEEHHHHH CCCCHHHHIIIIii

• Palacost (Elgore), AmazingAloha (Elgore) and Boba (Elgore) like this

Behold, Palacost

#12 Boba (Elgore)

Boba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 162 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:38 AM

Bless you Pala!!! hahahahaha

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:37 AM

I guess i'll finaly lose when you reach 60 :(

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 -dapRo (Elgore)

-dapRo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

this pve build or pvp? i need full pve build

#15 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

This build can work for both.

Behold, Palacost

#16 -dapRo (Elgore)

-dapRo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

okay, but i have pvp caracter (assassin). And I want one perfect pve crusader, but I do not know the ideal talents....

#17 Star-Lord (Elgore)

Star-Lord (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hey Palacost!

I like your build!

but i have a question, can u make an update??? the new game update change some things on talent tree.... and im curious about what u have in mind for that!

starlord_zps0cb385fd.png

#18 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

If it changed, must of been recently, I have not really been online yesterday, so I will check it out and get back to you on that, thanks for the information.
  • Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

Behold, Palacost

#19 Palacost (Elgore)

Palacost (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:33 PM

Ok, I do not see any changes to the crusader's talent tree, so the build remains the same.

Behold, Palacost

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Its here..., Holy, Crusader, Palacost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users