• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Theromorph

Theromorph

Σ

• Administrators
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:31 PM

There, there. At least your Efreet is happy.

• Solsagan (Elgore) and Genius (Elgore) like this

#22 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

spent around 50m to get my orange seal on armor lmao. i dont need help with that thanks. just drove me crazy.

• Theromorph, Melorola (Elgore) and Jackybs (Elgore) like this

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#23 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

rofl

There, there. At least your Efreet is happy.

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#24 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

rofl

efreet happy with her new owner.... and i sacrificed my own hapiness </3 

• Genius (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#25 Melorola (Elgore)

Melorola (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

c4mRZAB.jpg

That i upgraded my bags to be this big that my shitty small laptop screen cant even fit it all on the screen

• Theromorph, Uwotmate (Elgore), Genius (Elgore) and 1 other like this

q3L5CcF.jpg

#26 Theromorph

Theromorph

Σ

• Administrators
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

efreet happy with her new owner.... and i sacrificed my own hapiness </3 

I think we already reached a conclusion in PM, right?

• Melorola (Elgore) and Genius (Elgore) like this

#27 Theromorph

Theromorph

Σ

• Administrators
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

That i upgraded my bags to be this big that my shitty small laptop screen cant even fit it all on the screen

Yes this one is a problem. We already know how to solve it, but never had a chance to work on it (

• Melorola (Elgore) likes this

#28 Epiphany (Elgore)

Epiphany (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationDuluth, Minnesota

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

Yes we want you around. On the same basis as other players. But what additional appreciation is required? No sarcasm intended, could you please elaborate this one?

Thank you for the reply, Admin T. =) May the winds always blow in your favor!

For starters I think it would be a great idea if there were a "donation" option here on the forums for players who don't always need REALES from the premium store and would just like to help fund their game. Like maybe on each player's profile under their picture it could say (Donations: USD$X.). Plus it's another way for you to make some money ;)

As for some kind of appreciation I didn't mean that I wanted some form of advantage in game. Different treatment, maybe, but what company doesn't value their top investors opinions highly? I just thought maybe a friendly letter in the mailbox every once in awhile just saying thank you for the purchase or asking for my personal feedback would be great. Even some type of goofy cosmetic gear as a gift is another idea. I'm just spit balling examples here.

Anyways, between Incredibull and I alone we've donated over $3,500 US dollars. That's almost 1/3 of what my car is worth! Lol. I'm not crying or anything about the amount of cash I've spent. It's not a big deal to me, obviously, because I'm still willing to make further donations if my friends and I decide to continue playing. I hope to hear your thoughts back on this.

This is a little off topic.. But updating the Royal Quest recent news on steam would be nice. It's still back at 12/17/2014 when the snow festival was going on. It's 3/8/2015 now lol.

Thanks again for listening,

Epi

• Decay (Elgore) and Yeabe (Elgore) like this

#29 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

What makes me angry I cant play the game all day, work lol +1 Thero

Same shit, brother :(

Also, I'd love to have more events to encourage spending reales, like bag increase discounts :rolleyes:

Homo homini orcus est...

#30 Theromorph

Theromorph

Σ

• Administrators
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:24 PM

Epiphany, I appreciate your concern. Thank you.

As for 'Donation' button, I don't think it is very good idea. Yes, this game is free-to-play, but it is a commercial enterprise anyway. So if we take someone's money we must give something in exchange.

As for philosophy behind our idea of monetization, we believe that paying players indirectly purchase other players' time, and save their own. Premium items makes playing somewhat easier, and the model when every player has an access to premium items for their farmed gold (via paying players' shops) makes us believe the system is fair for both type of players. 

For your other points, I think they make sense. Thanks for bringing them to us. Let us think it over.

And again thank you for your opinion, it is very helpful.

• Epiphany (Elgore) and Yeabe (Elgore) like this

#31 Decay (Elgore)

Decay (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

Epiphany, I appreciate your concern. Thank you.

As for 'Donation' button, I don't think it is very good idea. Yes, this game is free-to-play, but it is a commercial enterprise anyway. So if we take someone's money we must give something in exchange.

As for philosophy behind our idea of monetization, we believe that paying players indirectly purchase other players' time, and save their own. Premium items makes playing somewhat easier, and the model when every player has an access to premium items for their farmed gold (via paying players' shops) makes us believe the system is fair for both type of players. 

For your other points, I think they make sense. Thanks for bringing them to us. Let us think it over.

And again thank you for your opinion, it is very helpful.

Just adding some more suggestions, possibly give a player who has spent an X amount of money on the game. If they happen to reach that X amount of money put into game, they will receive a donator tag or something like that. It could even go further, once gaining the donator tag then they will gain something else that doesn't have to be material item in game. Just ideas!

• Theromorph and Yeabe (Elgore) like this

e2542a8803d09283b61a50b292cf7a037d460496

Bitch.

#32 Chupytaloca (Elgore)

Chupytaloca (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationValencia

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

We need english database with drop rates, this make me cry :(

• Talestra (Elgore) and Heera (Elgore) like this

#33 Tallahasse (Elgore)

Tallahasse (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationGöteborg

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

The lack of low-level battlegrounds (10-19 and 20-29). My longest wait time is 11 hours before I gave up!

#34 ZeniDia (Elgore)

ZeniDia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

The lack of low-level battlegrounds (10-19 and 20-29). My longest wait time is 11 hours before I gave up!

Ok Go Back to playing Minecraft then :D

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#35 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBarcelona (Catalonia), Spain

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

What makes me go "Grrrrrr !!!" :

1. Having a busy week, and to need to log in almost every day at "EXACTLY" the same hour of the game to use 2 medium trading spots, so i can have another 24 h or market. 

+Can't it be 1,5/2 day max. trading time, or use a trading spot even when the time to add exceeds the time you already have ( 14h in the market spot + 12h of medium trading    

scroll),    this will make market easier.

2. Buying things in market master and having the price rise is one thing, but is really necessary to wait 3 minutes to get a trading spot or 5 to get a potion?

3. Event drop for a level 50+ / 60- i think you can't barely find any "Worth" mob to get those; there is a difference in hard (as i got that I'm proud of myself) to "Hard" (Alright 2 hours i got 3 tokens yaaaaay... skre* this...) [Hunting mad croggs for tokens is not funny, and expensive because of energy potions and food.]

4. I love market in this game because it lets you create your own fortune with items, but i don't quite get the Tax thing, 15% for non premium and 5% for premium? i think at least you cold make this worth, make a part of the money as a lottery jackpot for random players or guilds or something, because losing money because of reasons is a little "frustrating". [And i don't buy all this about, giving players a hard environment so they are more proud of themselves with their success]

5. Hey i got this awesome item for level 30 and it helps me a lot, oh i got another item, well i will send my old one to my other character, oh fu*** is personal only ¬¬.

+ I think that if you make "Personal" items to "Account only" items, things will be better, you can't almost make profit of those items so why don't you give them a second chance         with another of your characters? I'm sure I'm not the last person who happen to pas by this a great item that helped you a lot, and then you needed to sell because it was      

personal, and then with your other character desperately searched for an item similar to that one. :S

6. Needing to take out all the items in my market store when i only want 3, and then putting all the rest back in the store with the prices again.

+A "how many what to tak" button will be really usefull.

7. Need to reset my stats because i want to try another build, but i'd really love to try those ones that people say, or even try to create my own style, is really necessary to pay for each mandrake to restart all the times till i find what I'm searching? Game answer YES.

+ The same way we have a free reseting quest, why can't we make a "virtual reality quest" where you can try different combination of stats and talents in a training room?

you could only do this quest once, but inside the training ground you could you could reset your stats all the times you wanted and try them, on  actual monsters or in monsters that are similar to other class players. [This thing could also work as a coliseum if you change a little the decoration :P]

And that's what i fell that is off in this game, but apart of this the game is great and have a lot more room for improving and growing. ;D

• Phuff (Elgore) likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(/)(º,..,º)(/) Go ask a Lobster (/)(º,..,º)(/)                                                                                                                                                    Derping like true freethinker.

loading_spinner.gif5W64x.gifloading_spinner.gif

#36 Tallahasse (Elgore)

Tallahasse (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationGöteborg

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:12 AM

Ok Go Back to playing Minecraft then :D

Or, I can do BOTH! At the same time. Maybe if I'm feeling frisky, I can throw in some DOTA 2 on top of all that. Just imagine: farming the jungle while farming for cards while farming for diamonds!

#37 Rhowan (Elgore)

Rhowan (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

1: That the monster/attack sounds are tied in with the ambience.

That awful cricket noise is giving me tinnitus.

2: No "lock movement" function.

3: Leaving a dungeons and finding yourself in a 7-8 mob blob and being stomped instantly.

#38 Faewyn (Elgore)

Faewyn (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:26 PM

The game suddenly asked me for a PIN code when I had never created one and had been playing for weeks without needing one. Now I can't play. :(

#39 Guest_Aleriana_*

Guest_Aleriana_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

The game suddenly asked me for a PIN code when I had never created one and had been playing for weeks without needing one. Now I can't play. :(

The system asks players to create a Pin Code when they first time enter the game. 

z3pf8Bh.jpg

If you forgot your Pin Code and want to enter a new one, you should submit a ticket to our Support with account details (e.g. nickname and lvl of your characters).

#40 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

If you forget your pin - address the technical support

Homo homini orcus est...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users