• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

I didn't know how the item the "personal item" and "bound to this account" works. Personal item sounds like it would be bound to that specific character, while Bound to this account would be for all character on your account. Since each character on your account is completely different in the fact that they don't share Maiden Warehouse, nor do they share same inventory therefore I am unable to transfer items I got from a purchase to other characters on my account. I didn't know the game system works like that. GMs PLEASE can I get some help transferring this one time :( Please?...

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1113 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Hi,

You can  transfer items/gold between your characters using in-game mail. 

Only personal items can't be sent by mail.

#3 Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

I tried to mail an item to myself but it doesn't work. Are "Personal Item" and "This item is bound to this account" the same text? I bought the DLC content on Steam for this game. Gave it all to my mage and it has some items for other characters i'd like to give but they say "This item is bound to this account" and i'm wondering does that count as "Personal Item" as well.

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1113 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:41 PM

Personal item belongs only to one character and can't be mailed. Item bound to account can be mailed to another character of this account. Just choose "Write a letter" , type another character's nickname and only then put there your item bound to account. It works  :)

• Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

#5 Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

Nicki-Minaj (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

Thank you so much, i'm so silly for not trying that before I wrote this embarrassing post.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

#6 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

Personal item belongs only to one character and can't be mailed. Item bound to account can be mailed to another character of this account. Just choose "Write a letter" , type another character's nickname and only then put there your item bound to account. It works :)

Thank you so much, i'm so silly for not trying that before I wrote this embarrassing post.

Hehe. I never tried it myself. :P

Thank you Talestra! :D
  • Xinion (Elgore) likes this

#7 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:21 AM

Actually, I don't think this is silly at all. In fact it is very helpful indeed to know the difference between the two, so thank you for raising it and I assume everything is now sorted for you.

• Theromorph and Talestra (Elgore) like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#8 Karnan (Elgore)

Karnan (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

I want to share some thoughts i feel it unfair about the warring system but whenever i mention about this or talk against how unfair and ungentlemanly conduct the dragonnerds guild people have i get blocked for one hour , i did not use block letters i did not use profanity just shared my thoughts about the Warring system and that the GMs should fix this and i get blocked ...Are Dragonnerds guild people Gms? why else would i get blocked ? i am not a trouble some person i am indeed helpful to new players and such why would i hafta go thru this just because i like the game only warring system is unfair and i hate the dragonnerds do we have to love the dragonnerds just to not get blocked?

#9 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1113 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

You have been chat banned for insulting other players and not for criticizing guild war system. If you consider moderator wrong you are free to appeal to Administration by technical support ticket. Any further attempt to discuss moderation at forums or in ingame chat will be considered as breaking the Game Rules.

#10 Bazooka (Elgore)

Bazooka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:52 PM

Anything that happens in PvPvE, Arena and BG is the easiest shit to manipulate and get nice, and funny for some, mutes, wrongly, to a lot of players [Mods, if you want to do anything, mute both sides for a bunch of minutes and done! It's PvP, trash talks will always exist!]. I know that I don't know his side of the story but this is 100% true.

Example #1 - I already got muted after insulting someone in the global chat when who started it was someone in the Arena that didn't want the talk to met an end after its end.
Example #2 - I already saw a friend getting someone muted for 24h [this actually hurts and can force some people to quit the game if they're low levels] when he was the one who started it first. Go go pictures with selective chat? LOL
Example #3 - Already saw players getting mutes after being offended in PMs. Some just go - "stop pming me <enter>insert some random insult". A Mod logs, only reads someone insulting someone - BOOM, MUTALITY.

Seriously, mods are humans and sometimes error but come on ... get some Duracell and energize those brains before acting.

#11 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

If it is about what happened yesterday in public chat in Varlone - 1h mute is too soft punishment.

Those persons were repeatedly using obscene language and insulting each and everyone in game.

One CAN get angry / frustrated even enraged but we all are subjects to the rules of the game.

It means - yes you can violate the rules but you should be ready to bear the responsibility for your actions - not to run and cry all over the forums.

And no point frightening the administration that such personalities could leave - let them. At least the air in the capital will be a bit more fresh.

I strongly believe that the players who don't respect other players are not worthy of this game and its community - so good riddance if they will...

And yes - it's just as Talestra said above - each and every one player can address the administration with the complaint about any moderator.

Why didn't those ones who are crying here do it? - It is obvious: because simple logs scanning will reveal what they really are. Point!

• Talestra (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

Homo homini orcus est...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users