8 replies to this topic

#1 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:49 AM

Hi Guys, I am still learning Royal Quest and its ways and was wondering if anyone of you with your in-depth knowledge of the game can help us NooBs

Questions: 

• I have used so many (I mean.. SOOO MANY) waxed but the got to max a blue seal. Is there a trick or way to get a even better one? What the are chances (or probability) of Green, Blue, Orange and other seals? 
  • I been trying to upgrade my lvl 60 Gun from lvl 4 to lvl 5 - just not working! Any tips or suggestions here? (Note - i have used Red Phily stone --- not that much of a noob  :P )

If you have any other suggestions or tips on weapon or attire upgrade it would super  :wub:

SunnyLeon

#2 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

Have you tried crossing all your fingers and toes before you click on the "DO" button ?

Saying this backwards three times might also help Hpromoreht    with the emphasis on the MORE.

:D 

• SunnyLeon (Elgore) and Besenviech (Elgore) like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#3 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hi Guys, I am still learning Royal Quest and its ways and was wondering if anyone of you with your in-depth knowledge of the game can help us NooBs

Questions: 

• I have used so many (I mean.. SOOO MANY) waxed but the got to max a blue seal. Is there a trick or way to get a even better one? What the are chances (or probability) of Green, Blue, Orange and other seals? 
  • I been trying to upgrade my lvl 60 Gun from lvl 4 to lvl 5 - just not working! Any tips or suggestions here? (Note - i have used Red Phily stone --- not that much of a noob  :P )

If you have any other suggestions or tips on weapon or attire upgrade it would super  :wub:

SunnyLeon

1. no trick just luck. It's RNG after all. Some may get unbound orange items - others may spend up to several hundreds of waxes to get an orange. As for the chances - according to the people who tried to gather such statistics - they are (please mind that it is no more than the speculations) approximately the following (you can guess by the color):

5ef701aeb8e1c9bdab7b6f6fab7649a9.png

But, just in case, again: this is no more than the figures that were deduced based on some data provided by some players so it is entirely up to you whether to accept it or not.

I personally would say that the chances are a bit different with 85/11/3/1 or smth like this...

2. again - it is all about luck.

And the following tables are just a possibility not a solid fact:

The upgrade chances themselves aren't a secret (disclamer):

161xixu.jpg

But when it comes to personal experience, the general picture may differ.

If you are interested - i could translate some of quite interesting tables that were presented on the Russian forum.

• Cyria (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

Homo homini orcus est...

#4 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

Can you please translate the extra tables please Sh-ade, the ones you have posted are fascinating.

I have a question about the headings in your tables so far provided.

Can you clarify what 1-arm, 2-arm and Equipment mean please?

#5 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

And can you explain what the last numbers stand for?

IoJCFyI.jpg

#6 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

Disclamer:

these tables were created by the ZeroCharisma user and were presented in the following thread of the Russian forum, so all credits are for his work.

Changes:

1.I have just translated the tables;

2. Adjusted the real exchange rate real/gold and real/USD;

3. Changed the USD price calculation formulae (J column in the tables) to display direct price (in the original document the USD price was calculated based on the RUR/USD exchange rate).

Warning:

1. please 1nce again mind that it is just an approximation. Though the author used a specially coded  program to get the base figures (based on the 1000 times of upgrading each item type up to +10 - columns  E,  F and G in the tables), nothing is set in stone; 

2. The tables present only B and A classes as upgrading C is not generally a problem.

Here's the link to the Excel document itself (where you can set your parameters (real price, exchange rates, price of the 1st upgrade)).

If you don't want to experiment, I've placed the screenshots under the spoiler below so you can see the general picture (quantity of tries and prices for the default parameters:

For A:

- Price of the 1st upgrade by a shard = 20k

- Approximate exchange rate of the real on the server (in gold) = 14k

- Exchange rate of real/USD = 24.962

For B:

- Price of the 1st upgrade by a shard = 10k

- Approximate exchange rate of the real on the server (in gold) = 14k

- Exchange rate of real/USD = 24.962)

Explanation to the tables:

-  Price of the 1st upgrade by a shard : parameter that can be set by the User based on the item;

-  Approximate exchange rate of the real on the server (in gold) : parameter that can be set by the User based on the current exchange rate gold/real;

-  Exchange rate of real/USD : parameter that can be set by the User based on the desired exchange rate real/USD;

-  Method : optimal method of upgrade;

Min , Max and A vg: minimal, maximal and average price of an upgrade (based on 1k tries to upgrade each item to +10 and the price of the first upgrade = 20k for A class and 10k for B class);

- adjusted: average price of an upgrade based on the Price of the 1st upgrade by a shard parameter;

- Reales: price of expendable premium shop items used for an upgrade (in reales);

- USD: price (in USD) of an upgrade;

- Tries: average amount of tries for each uprgade;

- $/%: average price for +1% of efficiency of the item;

- $: price of an upgrade without expendable premium shop items;

- N: auxiliary calculation parameter.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

• Talestra (Elgore) and SunnyLeon (Elgore) like this

Homo homini orcus est...

#7 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

And can you explain what the last numbers stand for?

I suppose it's a combined price of reales required to spent on a complete upgrade provided each attempt is successful. I believe these figures can be ignored.

I have a question about the headings in your tables so far provided.

Can you clarify what 1-arm, 2-arm and Equipment mean please?

Weapons 1 and 2 hand. Sorry it it confused you but i won't remake the tables :P .

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#8 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

Thanks Sh-ade, very useful and interesting information. :) 

#9 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

yes indeed, all is clear now (as mud lol)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Guide, Tips, New Players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users