Heera (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationAbu Dhabi, U.A.E

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

Hello Admins and Players,

I was a bit hesitant to talk about this issue but I finally decided to go ahead and post something about it to know if some would agree with me.

The cost of upgrading and sealing or the fee paid to the NPCs that provide such services is very expensive in my opinion. 

Isn't it painful enough to our pockets that the price of materials needed for improving our items is already too high? keeping in mind that some of us aim for a certain seal and will keep on trying and paying the NPC until they get it.

Or in the case of upgrading, it is a known fact that an item would fail a few times which would make players continue trying until it's done or their gold is completely drained  <_<

I'd like to request reducing the cost of NPC services! and I'd love to see your thoughts about this.

Thanks for reading  :)

/rant off

• Cyria (Elgore) likes this

#2 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:53 AM

Sure it is all expensive and takes for ever but see it this way. If you get to your goal to fast and have it all, what do you do next?
Many gamers go on to the next game if there is nothing to do anymore. So this is one way to keep the end as far as possible.

My opinion but think about it. :)

#3 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:01 AM

Sealing is a pure gold sink.

Why would they reduce the prices when it's doing exactly what it is supposed to do?

Also think about what would happen with the prices in general if there were no gold sinks?

Spoiler

Homo homini orcus est...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users